Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC 2013 SDCC Exclusive Speculation Thread

I don't think we're getting Rokkon and Stonedar. I'd like to think that we will, but something's telling me we won't.

Filmation Hordak remains my most wanted candidate. I just think it would make the perfect exclusive, with the Filmation sub and all. Not essential for those who don't want the variant, but certainly essential for those who have wanted a cartoon-acurate version since the the Secret of the Sword all those years ago. It would be too perfect!

Anything WWE related (as has been touted before) wouldn't interest me, and would seem like a bit of a wasted opportunity. But then I'd be happy for those who like wrestling, and I'll probably pick one up anyway.
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

If we do get Granita I'd prefer her mini-comic look, I've never been keen on her Filmation look.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

They need to cough up some info soon! LOL April is usually the time they do it…and the month is close to half way over with the sale date fast approaching. Some teaser pics would be great…like they did with Mosquitor!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    They need to cough up some info soon! LOL April is usually the time they do it…and the month is close to half way over with the sale date fast approaching. Some teaser pics would be great…like they did with Mosquitor!

Doing a little bit of research, it seems like->

April 28th 2011 = SDCC exclusive revealed (Marlena Glenn)
    April 27th 2012 = SDCC exclusive revealed (Vykron)

so my guess is we are looking at a late April (Friday April 26th 2013?) announcement ...stll a couple weeks away....
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    If we do get Granita I'd prefer her mini-comic look, I've never been keen on her Filmation look.
    Maybe they could release her with two heads and swapable parts/attachments... I know this will never happen but one can still dream!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Filmation He-Man is highly moralistic. Although Filmation He-Man is the most famous incarnation, he isn't representative of all of the incarnations of the character, especially today since Mattel seems to want to update the character to make him more gritty. Like 80's WWE, He-Man has changed. In the 80's, Hulk Hogan used to tell kids to say their prayers and eat their vitamins. You won't catch modern day Superstars like John Cena or The Rock saying that.
    Yes, Filmation He-Man was the most moralistic, what with literally having the morals at the end of each episode (which the 200X series also had even though they were cut), but even the early DC comics showed the merciful side of the warrior, even if he did debate with himself instead of automatically arriving at that decision. The only incarnation that is really questionable is the current DC version, and the jury is still very much out on that since the monthly series has yet to start. (Luckily that changes this week!!! Soooo excited for new media!!!)
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

So what will be the SDCC Exclusive?

We had a lot of Rumors.

A Long time it was Madam Razz & Broom
    Now the Rock Warriors Stonedar & Rokkon
    We saw a white Horde Crossbow maybe Filmation Hordak.
    We saw a Space Tiara in Ny so maybe a NA She-RA.

What will it be?
    I hope fpr Madam Razz, but i think it will a Rock Peopel.
    I think it will be Granita.

Quote Originally Posted by piam25 View Post

We had a lot of Rumors.

What will it be?
    I don't think it was ever going to be Madame Razz, from what I've heard. Also, I don't think we'll get Granita - only Rokkon and Stonedar. Granita at this stage is a pipe dream I only wish would come true.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    The mini comic character was never named and might as well be a different character from Granita entirely. That's how I'll always see her. And yeah, I'd love a figure of her!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by karg182 View Post
    I don't think we're getting Rokkon and Stonedar. I'd like to think that we will, but something's telling me we won't.

Filmation Hordak remains my most wanted candidate. I just think it would make the perfect exclusive, with the Filmation sub and all. Not essential for those who don't want the variant, but certainly essential for those who have wanted a cartoon-acurate version since the the Secret of the Sword all those years ago. It would be too perfect!

Anything WWE related (as has been touted before) wouldn't interest me, and would seem like a bit of a wasted opportunity. But then I'd be happy for those who like wrestling, and I'll probably pick one up anyway.
    The focus away from variants makes me think it won't be Filmation Hordak. Personally I don't want him as much as a non-variant offering. Even among variants I don't want him the most (NA Skeletor please).
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

bcrduke has the golden touch when it comes to plastic prognostication. My money's on the rock people!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

The Rock People are currently two of my Top 5 Wants in the entire line, so if it is Stonedar and Rokkon, I'd be super stoked. If Granuta made the (rough) cut (haha), that would make it possibly the coolest SDCC exclusive ever!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I will be really happy if it's Rokkon & Stonedar, Razz & Broom, or Filmation Hordak.
    Those are all some of my most wanted figures, so i'm super excited for the reveal.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    The mini comic character was never named and might as well be a different character from Granita entirely. That's how I'll always see her. And yeah, I'd love a figure of her!
    Yeah I know she was never named in the mini-comic but I've always assumed it was her and that the design that appeared in the cartoon was just an early design of her like many of the characters that appeared in the POP cartoon.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by Inhibitor View Post
    bcrduke has the golden touch when it comes to plastic prognostication. My money's on the rock people!
    What a weirdly fantastic sentence.

What are they waiting for???? Post the exclusives already, Mattel!

They received the samples on Wednesday and sent them off for photos that day. It shouldn't take this long to take photos and post them. Scott has claimed in the past that Matty posted images they received the same day. What's the hold up?

I hope they are not doing something stupid like waiting for Hasbro to reveal their exclusives first.

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Maybe on OR after Sale Day ???
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Maybe on OR after Sale Day ???
    Considering the sale day is tomorrow, it would pretty much have to be.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by piam25 View Post

We had a lot of Rumors.

What will it be?

I think it will be a Filmation related figure...

Last year we celebrated the 30th Anniversary of MOTU (and Vykron was released) and now, we are celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Filmation cartoon.
    So, Filmation He-Man and Skeletor are a good guess as well as, Madame Razz/Broom, Loo-Kee and Kowl or even, Rock People with Granita.

My dream: Filmation Heroes set with He-Man (Filmation) + Blackstar + Bravestarr + She-Ra
    Filmation Villains set with Skeletor (Filmation) + Overlord + Tex Hex + Hordak (Filmation)

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    ...the little NA FANBOY in me just fainted!
    Don't take it as 100% confirmed or anything yet. The person who originally posted it put a title of "leak", but didn't say where it came from.

EDIT:

Nevermind. The person just posted that it's a fan mock up. Deleting the original post...lol
    Last edited by Tallstar; April 14, 2013 at 04:54pm.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Don't take it as 100% confirmed or anything yet. The person who originally posted it put a title of "leak", but didn't say where it came from.

EDIT:

Nevermind. The person just posted that it's a fan mock up. Deleting the original post...lol
    What was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

EDIT:

Oh poor guy. But i hope the FOUR HORSEMEN took notes
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

So....what fan mock up is everyone talking about?
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Snappy Threader
    I'm not real excited about rock people. I worry about the execution of them, but, i have confidence the 4H will knock them out of the park so they may end up being pretty cool. I would rather get the small character pack (Kowl, Imp, Loo-Kee, etc) or Madame Razz and Broom.....but whatever it is, there sure is a lot of buzz surrounding it this year.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    What was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    So....what fan mock up is everyone talking about?
    Tuskador using Rammie's buck. It was pretty cool, actually.
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Why isn't that Tuskador mock up...up anyomore?
    I sure would like to see it.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!