Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC 2013 SDCC Exclusive Speculation Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Madame Razz and Broom, or Mermista, packed out like Marlena - able to display with tail or without, presumably the SDCC version would be packaged with the tail attached the Matty version would have the walking Mermista - but both would have identical items to build both.

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    I think Lay Ze-Man means that if MR/B were an SDCC item fans would crack it, to say the least, as she shouldn't have been an SDCC exclusive but rather a monthly sub figure instead. Especially if there were to be two variants (i.e. Orko/Prince Adam).
    It would swing both ways. What you say is one side of the backlash I would predict. But on the other side, there's a huge collective out there who buy MOTUC but would want nothing to do with an action figure of Madame Razz. Into this category lump almost every "casual" fan who is otherwise a toy collector who goes to SDCC and would automatically buy pretty much any MOTUC exclusive . . . except her. There's just no "cool factor" there whatsoever to the general toy buying public at large.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    So, now that the NYTF reveals are done, who do you expect to be the SDCC 2013 exclusive?
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Heroic Warrior
    Here's a thought: What do you think about a Filmation exclusive and a reg exclusive? Madame Razz w/ Broom, Kowl, and Lookee for Filmation, NA Skeletor for regular exclusive. Something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Here's a thought: What do you think about a Filmation exclusive and a reg exclusive? Madame Razz w/ Broom, Kowl, and Lookee for Filmation, NA Skeletor for regular exclusive. Something along those lines.
    I would be fine with this! Though I'll now bet they're going to keep Razz for a possible Filmation 2014 subline...

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    I am so pumped up for the 2013 SDCC reveal(s) !

Is it going to be more than one ?? Man……….. I can’t wait for the news !!

BTW, Will the reveals be on April OR May ??
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    I am so pumped up for the 2013 SDCC reveal(s) !

Is it going to be more than one ?? Man……….. I can’t wait for the news !!

BTW, Will the reveals be on April OR May ??
    I think these were leaked last week? Some people seem to already know the exclusives as well as a couple of figs that are going to be revealed.---and I had heard that matty was trying to keep these under wraps this year...
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    I think these were leaked last week? Some people seem to already know the exclusives as well as a couple of figs that are going to be revealed.---and I had heard that matty was trying to keep these under wraps this year...
    WHAT ???????????????

Well, If that happens to be true, we should have had a "spoiler" thread by now !
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    Don't remember such leak....

Come on movie 3 pack. I know that everyone thinks Scott will shy away but it's the only way to do all three at once and I think Scott would be down for that.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    Don't remember such leak....
    That's because there wasn't one. If there were, it'd be all over the place by now
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Heroic Warrior
    I really hate when we see such posts... Why didn't I receive a private message with the names of these "leaked figures" ?

Wouldn't mind if it was oo-lar if they included several heads with him( alcala heman head with original vintage toy head). If they done that, then it would round off most variants of he-man that people have asked for.

Just a standard male buck( in the same skin tone as he-man), longer loincloth like KG, barefoot, bare wrists, with wooden spear and boxed with alcala head on. Surrounding it would vintage toy head and filmation head to enable fans to mix and match to create their favourite style of he-man.

Plain and simple.
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

While I'd love some POP reveals, I imagine they'll be MOTU-related.

Something really obvious like Modulok or a Stonedar/Rokkon two-pack.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vid.tracey View Post
    Wouldn't mind if it was oo-lar if they included several heads with him( alcala heman head with original vintage toy head). If they done that, then it would round off most variants of he-man that people have asked for.

Just a standard male buck( in the same skin tone as he-man), longer loincloth like KG, barefoot, bare wrists, with wooden spear and boxed with alcala head on. Surrounding it would vintage toy head and filmation head to enable fans to mix and match to create their favourite style of he-man.

Plain and simple.
    This would make a really good exclusive! If not that then Modulok.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

My guess is Modulok.

SDCC - pack out in FILMATION form with extra parts below

Non-SDCC - pack out in vintage 2 headed, four armed, six legged form with few remaining parts below.

Emiliano's design as blueprint. Transformable similar to vintage figure, but with articulation (i.e. articutated legs are removable, but aren't designed to come apart as well)
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

White Horde Crossbow.................... I smell Filmation Hordak here !

Oh, if its going to be two exclusives, add Modulok as well !!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    That's because there wasn't one. If there were, it'd be all over the place by now
    IDK...I have heard the same SDCC exclusives from more than 7 different sources now as well as continued to hear the same fig reveal rumors from NYTF...and all of the info came out the last 10 days or so. I assumed it was leaked somewhere and that is why people are acting like I have been in the dark about it.

What figures are you hearing about?

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    What figures are you hearing about?
    I'm not trying to be the guy who is like "look what I know" I thought there was a leak and it was pretty much common knowledge by now. That being said, I am going to go back and do some homework....Seeing as there is some doubt to whether or not there was a leak (I freely admit that most posters here are MUCH more in-the-know about this stuff than I am), I'm going to go visit some of the other boards as well as ask a few of my sources where they heard it...then I'll report back. I don't want to open my fat mouth anymore unless I can prove what I am saying.
    Stay-tuned.

Thanks

I have no idea what it is, but I would like it to be a Filmation He Man and Skelly! 2-Pack

Maybe Mattel will give us 2 MOTUC exclusives this year to make up for the disappointing Vykron. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been made eventually, but on the 30th anniversary of MOTU Mattel should have come up with something better.

Whatever the exclusive is, I hope it is not a concept or a variation of an existing figure. I feel that they need to go back to the Marlena/Cringer and Orko/Adam type of exclusive and steer away from the Vykron type of exclusive, especially with every slot being so important now. Personally, I'm really hoping it is Madame Razz and Broom with a possible Kowl also. Or a little guys set with Kowl, Lookee, Imp etc...

I'm starting to have the sensation that is going to be Hero - Son of He-man
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

I'm really hoping for Madame Razz with Broom, Kowl, and Loo-Kee. Also would be nice to see Filmation Hordak with Imp or Modulock. Definitely something demanded and not obscure this year