Thread: Willen Support Thread

I always thought that Willen, leader of the Tree People in the Crystal Forest, would make a cool addition to MOTUC. He kinda reminds me of a Forest Elf type of character.

King Willen (01).JPG

No love for Willen. I always thought he was a cool character. I would like to see Willen, Boweena and Starchild in a 3 pack. If reinvented in the 200X series, he could of been the king of the Forest Elves of the Crystal Forest, ancient ally of King Grayskull, since Elves seem to live forever. He could've been a master archer or swordsman.
    Last edited by Scotward; March 25, 2013 at 06:48pm. Reason: merged double post

Snappy Threader
    Yeah they could make him pretty cool with a few weapons and a tight bio....

Heroic Warrior
    Willen as the King of the Elves of the Crystal Forest it could be a very cool figure, especially if he could be brought together with Boweena as his Captain.
    Palos from the same episode could also work as the King of the Eternian Dwarves (his people called Cave Dwellers, and much like the regular dwarves are rivals with the Tree People/ elves). The only think he needs is a beard.
    So they could be an awesome Figure 3-Pack (with Boweena or Starchild as the thitd figure). They could also add a bow, a sword and an axe as accessories.

That's just what I was thinking. Would be a cool concept.