View Poll Results: Who do you consider to be A-List New Adventures?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Artilla

6 25.00%
  • Battle Blade Skeletor

2 8.33%
  • Disks of Doom Skeletor

8 33.33%
  • Thunder Punch He-Man

2 8.33%
  • Battle Punch He-Man

1 4.17%
  • Butthead

8 33.33%
  • Hoove

9 37.50%
  • Kayo

7 29.17%
  • Lizorr

11 45.83%
  • Nocturna

8 33.33%
  • Quakke

8 33.33%
  • Sagitar

17 70.83%
  • Spinwit

8 33.33%
  • Staghorn

7 29.17%
  • Tuskador

11 45.83%
  • Vizar

9 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Who do you consider to be A-List New Adventures?

Who do you consider to be A-List New Adventures?

Toyguru has informed us that 2015 will contain,

"a-List New Adventures figures. If unsure of what "A-List means" just look at who was released in 2014. (i.e. Hydron and Flogg). If a figure is more important then Hydron and Flogg likely they are coming in 2015. If not, they may not make the cut."

Vote for who you honestly think is A-List, (not who you personally want to see) and please feel free to explain your choices.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post
    Who do you consider to be A-List New Adventures?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

None of those, why aren't Crita and Master Sebrian on this list? Her and Master Sebrian are the only remaining A-Listers left.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Other than the non-variant vintage characters, I'd go with Crita, Darius, Master Sebrian, Drissi and Kaz.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    None of those, why aren't Crita and Master Sebrian on this list? Her and Master Sebrian are the only remaining A-Listers left.
    I made another poll wherein I counted them as "media characters."

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...dia-Characters
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Crita
    Sebrian
    Drissi
    Kaz
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

On this list?

Sagitar. He was on the toon more than about anyone other than Hydron & Flipshot. So from the show I'd say he's the most common important member as yet to be released.

As for TRUE A list, I'd put Crita on that for many reasons. Never got a toy so that ups her importance and she's the only Female Villain and that puts her importance up as well.

I do not particularly want Master Sebrian but I cannot deny he should be on an A list for NA as well.

I would put on a B list which could be thought of as "A" list based on what is left would be BH & Staghorn since they featured pretty well on the Toon as well. Quakke had a good couple of episodes as well. So B or at least high C?

The only hero on the list that I would put on a possible "A" list is Spinwit since he had a couple of appearances on the show that elevated him to at least a B lister to me. He could be thought of "A" in those terms.

The only heroes that could be seriously A list is Sagitar & Master Sebrian. Critta definitely tops the list of A list.

Heroic Warrior
    Okay, well from the above list, I consider the following to be 'A-list,' or at least fully worthy of Classics release, which to me, is the same darned thing:
    Artilla
    Butthead
    Hoove
    Kayo
    Lizorr
    Nocturna
    Quakke
    Sagitar
    Spinwit
    Staghorn
    Tuskador
    Vizar
    ...and I would add NA mini-comic Silver Sorceress, Crita, Mara and Darius as well. I see no reason that we can't have every last one of these figures in Classics.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Of those listed, only Disks of Doom Skeletor qualifies as truly "A"-list in my view, as this is actually the main NA version of Skeletor. Sagitar is certainly cool and popular, but he is more like "B+"-list; a prominent secondary character. Both are must-haves in a "basic" NA collection, nonetheless, IMO.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog