3 6.12%
  • Shower Power Catra

10 20.41%
  • Scratchin' Sound Catra

8 16.33%
  • Starburst She-Ra

14 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Who do you consider to be A-List POP?

Who do you consider to be A-List POP?

My poll title is a little misleading, I suppose, as ToyGuru has simply stated that in 2015 we should expect Classics versions of:

"Original characters from the vintage 1984-1987 POP line"

How do you interpret that? Who do you consider in this poll to honestly match that criteria?

Don't just vote for what you want to see, vote for what you consider to be the most accurate (or even likely, given that this is still ultimately Scott's choice in a sense) choice to represent Scott's statement.

Explanations are welcome!
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Heroic Warrior
    Angella, Peekablue and Perfuma.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Heroic Warrior
    Angella, Peekablue and Perfuma are what Toyguru meant.

But, I hope we also see original toy-design She-Ra (with additional Starburst accessories), original toy-design Catra (with additional Shower Power accessories) and Clawdeen or Storm/Silver Storm (preferably Clawdeen) in 2015!

Definitely Angella, Peekablue and Perfuma. There is no doubt they are coming.

As to the rest of the choices, I think it's altogether likely we will get either Storm or Clawdeen, as they basically tooled already. My preference is for Clawdeen.

The variants I'm not sure of.

I would go ape if Enchanta was coming I really would, but I doubt we'll ever see it.

Obviously from what is left Angella, Peekablue, & Perfuma. Luckily they are a confirmed to come since they have vintage figures. Had they not been in the toon & vintage line I may rank them lower than A list, with Peekablue always having been more liked to me than a number of POP Ladies we have already had and Angella being not my favourite but important due to her position in Brightmoon.

At any rate I voted also for Clawdeen because as a steed to an A lister like Catra she (he?) is a total shoe in and if she didnt get made especially considering how easy it would be to do I would consider that a serious misstep. Sure I would not miss a steed character as much as an anthropomorphic character but we should get her. She is definitely the only "A" lister on the list that I do not feel confident is coming.

Variants and other horses? Meh. Clawdeen is the A lister on this list that I wish I was more confident that everyone thought of as at least High B.

Angella, Peekablue, Perfuma, and Clawdeen.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Queen Angella, Perfuma

Angella, Peekablue & Perfuma thats it! Everything else in that pole list is a beast or varient for POP which Mattel is NOT going to do in 2015.

Angella Peekablue & Perfuma finish the Vintage POP figures since the rest were in Club Etheria.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line