View Poll Results: Which head do you prefer on Flying Fist He-Man?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classics

19 40.43%
  • Vintage

28 59.57%

Thread: Which head do you prefer on Flying Fist He-Man?

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar

Which head do you prefer on Flying Fist He-Man?

2015 is the "last" year for Masters Of The Universe Classics (I hope not!) and there are still 2 He-Man/Skeletor variants to do...
    As far as I am concerned they got 3 options:

1 Release all of them in some way in 2015
    2 Release a deluxe boxset with the Laser variants including the armors and the weapons to make with regular He-Man and regular Skeletor the FF He-Man and the TC Skeletor
    3 Release a weapons pak to make the FF He-Man and the TC Skeletor with regular He-Man and regular Skeletor.

If they will release a Flyin' Fist He-Man which head do you prefer on him?
    The Classics (the one used in the original, Battle Armor and Thunder Punch) or the Vintage (the one that we'll receive with Oo-Larr)?
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; September 6, 2014 at 05:39am.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

They are virtually guaranteed to be individual figures. My money is on a Quaterly 2 pack for FF/DC and the year end will be the LL figures

2 & 3 wont work as the styles are too different. Maybe FF/DC would have worked as an armour add on earlier in the line, but that has never been the direction they have gone in, so logically they wont start now.

It would be cool to get another vintage head and I hope they go for a LL He Man head without that stupid scar from the tgverse

I don't think that we're going to be seeing the vintage head that comes with Oo-Lar on any of the variants this year. FF He-Man and TC Skeletor have some deco differences vs the figures already released in Classics, so an armour pack of some sort wouldn't really do the figures justice. Hopefully they think of some other cool ideas to make these variants unique.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

We already have several sources for a regular MOTUC standard He-Man head, so I say for FF He-Man, give him that Oo-Larr vintage toy face sculpt head. They could slightly alter the hair coloring/shading enough to make it stand out from Oo-Larr's pack-in vintage head, so that each release maintains their charm or whatnot.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Vintage head please!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    We already have several sources for a regular MOTUC standard He-Man head, so I say for FF He-Man, give him that Oo-Larr vintage toy face sculpt head. They could slightly alter the hair coloring/shading enough to make it stand out from Oo-Larr's pack-in vintage head, so that each release maintains their charm or whatnot.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    I don't think that we're going to be seeing the vintage head that comes with Oo-Lar on any of the variants this year. FF He-Man and TC Skeletor have some deco differences vs the figures already released in Classics, so an armour pack of some sort wouldn't really do the figures justice. Hopefully they think of some other cool ideas to make these variants unique.
    The vintage Thunder Punch got the orange belt like the original and the BB version, but the classics got a red belt like the FF so I think we can use a second copy of a TP He-Man to build a FF... yes the fist is annoyin' I prefer a totally new figure but...
    The problem with Terror Claws Skeletor is again the belt, he got a red belt. We can't use the DB version because of the Black morbo and the loincloth is the same of the original (on the vintage he got the one like the BB), we can't use the BB because of the purple torso, so we have to use the original version (or the Mo-Larr one), yes the loincloth is different but...
    So you're right we got some differences but instead of losin' these variants I can accept a "weapons pak"....
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; September 6, 2014 at 07:48pm.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

I feel like it is obvious to keep it in line with what has come before. I love that new vintage head and a big part of me wants enough to put them on all my He Mans. That being said I realized that the head he's had is MOTUC head and I feel it's a part of who the MOTUC He Man is, so keep the variants appropriate. Change hair maybe, ect, but it should still be him.

Plus keeps that one we're getting pretty unique and special which doesnt hurt me any.

Classics! The Vintage styled head is Oo-Lar, not Adam.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

As others have said, we already have loads of classics He-man heads on previous variants so I think it'd be nice to have another vintage style He-man head. Gives more display options. The line is in it's dying years now so I don't see the desperate need to keep a specific look to a characters head when it comes to variants anymore. Can't harm the line at this point (not that it ever would have anyway).

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Id like a new one personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Classic head, but new expression, like yelling.
    yeah! that would be real good. Yes! I defiantly want that!!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I'd rather continue having the Classics head, so it matches. Randomly throwing on the new vintage head would just break it all up. They don't even look the same - it would be like a different guy.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.