Thread: Any interest in an AFA60 TwBad?

Heroic Podcaster

Any interest in an AFA60 TwBad?

Hey gang, I am looking to upgrade my Two Bad so this AFA60 needs a new home! I'm at work now and will post the individual grades when I get home. I can also provide pics if there is any interest. Bubble clear, complete and firmly attached. Figure is great and is the round back version. The card has some creases and that is where the 60 grade comes in. Great piece if you don't want to pay top-dollar for an AFA Two Bad or if you were looking at getting into AFAs at all and thought you might never get one.

Just wondered if any of my fellow Orgers were interested as I'd much prefer to find him a new home here than go to eBay, which would be the next step!

Looking for $150 shipped (or best offer) within the US or I can ship internationally but will have to check the shipping rates. Thanks for looking!

*EDIT* Just saw I messed up TWO BAD in the title! Can a mod fix that for me or must it be the public symbol of my eternal shame?

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 82176Attachment 82177

- - - Updated - - -

Pics added and PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE!!!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Heroic Podcaster
    Price reduced to $100 shipped or best offer!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid