Thread: Netflix!

Netflix!

The Series is now on Netflix.

I feel like the Rock .....FINALLY!!!!

Awesome! Felt great not to have to whip out the dvd set to watch an episode.

I put my daughter to bed, few minutes later saw this thread, went right back upstairs and told her she could stay up for a little while longer while I showed her MYP He-Man is now on netflix and we watched an episode together.

Thanks for the heads up, probably wouldn't have noticed for weeks.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

awesome! can watch on my phone now. Netflix has been adding some nice content lately.

Love it...got my daughter watching the classics now 200x!

Heroic Warrior Wundar_Grayskull's Avatar
    I love not having to get out the DVD's as well, don't get me wrong, I love my DVD's but just pushing a button to watch MOTU 200X is just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilman View Post
    Awesome! Felt great not to have to whip out the dvd set to watch an episode.

I put my daughter to bed, few minutes later saw this thread, went right back upstairs and told her she could stay up for a little while longer while I showed her MYP He-Man is now on netflix and we watched an episode together.

Thanks for the heads up, probably wouldn't have noticed for weeks.

Court Magician
    actually netflix only have only the one opening theme.

Heroic Nocturnal Warrior Sleeper's Avatar
    This is news to me. And awesome news it is. Can't wait to see how my 6 year old son and 4 year old daughter react to it. They've only seen the original MOTU and She-Ra. They both love them. Like others, I too have ALL the dvds but have only ever broken out the original MOTU dvds for them to see then stopped doing so once I got Netflix. I wish I had recorded their initial reaction to She-Ra! I never got around to introducing them to the 200X series. I would show my son now but he's all into some '67 or '81 Spiderman as we speak. lol I actually was never much into Spiderman as a kid. Loved all the Spiderman toys I had, but don't recall watching any shows much. Anyway, my prediction is that my son will like the 200X MOTU immediately but my daughter will either warm up to it over time or just think it's flat out rubbish. Stay tuned.....
    *~*~PITTSBURGH STEELERS~*~*
    *6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS*
    1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, 2008

So, I hop on netflix yesterday and I see in my recently watched. 200x He-Man. I'm like...what?? I haven't watched an episode in a couple days. I say out loud, "Who's been watching He-Man?, I hear..."giggle giggle....me". My sneaky daughter was watching episodes without me. Little brat
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

Marathon anyone?
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3repair1980 View Post
    actually netflix only have only the one opening theme.
    Unfortunately that's how the Mill Creek DVDs are, too. They opted not to use the Snakemen intro on the later episodes and just use the standard one instead. Fod the proper intro, the BCI volume 3 set is the only official option.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Unfortunately that's how the Mill Creek DVDs are, too. They opted not to use the Snakemen intro on the later episodes and just use the standard one instead. Fod the proper intro, the BCI volume 3 set is the only official option.
    Not sure if it's about "opting not to".
    When the BCI DVDs were coming out, BCI Guy on the forums made a comment that they had to actually track down the Snake Men intro for it to be used for proper episodes.

The default that Mattel has is the first season intro (latest version of it, mind you).

Fans did point this out at SDCC couple years in a row when they would show "The Power of Grayskull" and it had the wrong intro. (before DVD releases)

Just finished the series. Awesome show great how they almost tackled Hordak and the Horde gang. No She-Ra sadly but hey the Snake Men were territory the old cartoon did not provide so I was really happy to see all of that. Loved Orko sooo much. Thought the voice actor for him was fantastic. Loved Fisto and Duncans relationship at the end.

Both cartoons have so much to offer. If only I could sit through NA He-man for more than 5 minutes. Maybe Netflix streaming will cure that.

Watching the series for the first time. Wow, what a great series. Sad to have missed it the first time, but it was never on!