Thread: Original Vintage Childhood collection - any interests

Widget

Original Vintage Childhood collection - any interests

All,

New to the forum and interested in selling the below items. Also have a worn out box for the castle and the microphone does not work for snake mountain. You can email me or post to the forum.

One other question. If you have an idea of what it might be worth, I do have some dealers interested in part of the collection. If anyone knows what might be a fair price for the figures and items, and can help me, it would be appreciated.

Heman - Full set.jpgP1020124.jpg

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by mrossini; February 1, 2013 at 11:55pm. Reason: removed email address for worry of spam

Heroic Warrior
    i'd be interested in the battle ram depending on the condition.

Nothing really rare there but the He-Man and Skeletor figures can be worth money if they are in good condition and complete with all parts. I would say the He-Man figure would fetch at least $40 if he is able to stand on his own without wobbly legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrossini View Post
    All,

New to the forum and interested in selling the below items. Also have a worn out box for the castle and the microphone does not work for snake mountain. You can email me or post to the forum.

One other question. If you have an idea of what it might be worth, I do have some dealers interested in part of the collection. If anyone knows what might be a fair price for the figures and items, and can help me, it would be appreciated.

Heman - Full set.jpgP1020124.jpg

Thanks for your help
    My sell/trade list - vintage 80's toys - adding stuff all the time! http://www.blujay.com/beastor

My feedback thread. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=202525

My want list http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...70#post2849070

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    I would like the point dread, don't need the talon fighter though
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Podcaster
    I might be interested in all the figures in one lot. PM me if you break it up.
    Last edited by SunDevil; February 2, 2013 at 02:49pm.
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue
    Perfuma Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor Twistoid