Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Q&A's From Around the Net (2/1/2013)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I chopped down your lists to show what I think we would be incredibly lucky to see. Your original list is awesome and I'm right there with ya, but I think even these lists above is highly ambitious. I devastatingly want Wind Raider Pilot and Red Beast, but the way people flipped out about the Star Sister and the Foe Men, we're never going to see this type of character again. And in a Q&A Scott said that the Foe Men would be the final 3-pack.
    Never says never in this line. You can quote me :-)

I think now watching New Adventures, I really would love some of the folks unfamiliar with that series to give it a look. If anything, you'd argue that some NA characters should have had more unique parts (Flogg and Slush Head could have shared shin guards). I think Mara could have great pieces to share with Granita.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    It Mattel continues the current amount of skus in 2014 and 2015, and brings in a Filmation sub (w/ exclusive) like many suspect, then it's very possible to get to almost everyone by the end of 2015 and leaving remaining characters and obscure favorites for 2016 and beyond:

(this is just a hypothetical list, based on what's left and current speculation; it is by no means accurate)

JULY - Blade/Gwildor/Saurod 3-pack (SDCC), Icer
    AUG - Mantenna, Batros
    SEPT - Castaspella, Red Knight
    OCT - King Miro, Seahawk
    NOV - Geldor, Huntara
    DEC - Kowl and LooKee, Chimera

JAN - Two-Bad, Scorpia, Modulok (QI)
    FEB - Tung Lasher, Evilseed, Eldor (exclusive)
    MAR - Glimmer, Shokoti, Melaktha (exclusive)
    APR - Hydron, Kothos
    MAY - Calix, Delora
    JUNE - Mermista, Vultak, Starburst She-Ra (Q2)
    JULY - Extendar, Magestra, Rokkon/Stonedar/Granita 3-pack (SDCC)
    AUG - Flogg, Melog
    SEPT - Peekablue, Dylamug, Mara/Crita 2-pack (Q3)
    OCT - Blast Attack, Nepthu
    NOV - Tuskador, Hunga the Harpy
    DEC - Sweet Bee, False Face, 200X Sorceress/Snake Armor He-Man/200X King Hsss 3-pack(Q4)
    Traveling Exclusive - Goat Man

JAN - Rio Blast, Strong Arm, New Adventures Skeletor (QI)
    FEB - Queen Angella, Dree-Elle/Uncle Montork, Lodar (exclusive)
    MAR - Sssqueeze, Lizard Man, Chef Allen (exclusive)
    APR - Quakke, Madame Razz w/ Broom
    MAY - Double Trouble, Admiral Scurvy
    JUNE - Ninjor, Masque, Twistoid/Rotar 2-pack (Q2)
    JULY - Darius, Count Marzo, Lord Dactys/Kulatak Elder/Prahvus 3-pack(SDCC)
    AUG - Spinnerella, General Tataran
    SEPT - Dragstor, General Sunder, Multi-Bot (Q3)
    OCT - Lizorr, Kittrina
    NOV - Veena, Plundar
    DEC - Master Sebrian, King Tamusk, Perfuma/Entrapta/Flutterina 3-pack (Q4)
    Traveling Exclusive - King Hssss' Slave Girl

In this hypothetical schedule, there would be at least 1 item per month from both Club Eternia and Club Filmation. We'd hit ever MOTU vintage figure except remaining variants, we'd cover every PoP figure except remaining variants, we'd cover almost every top demanded Filmation character (32 figures), and take care of the most demanded NA characters (10 figures). It even manages to get in a few demanded MYP characters too (8 figures), plus 3 obscure characters. If it looked like this, the next couple years will be some incredible collecting.
    WOW! You are way too optimistic with something like this. We will be lucky to even get a 2014 sub at all, much less 2015. I can tell you now that if there is a Filmation sub, I will not be subbing at all for a Club Eternia sub. Furthermore, if there is a Filmation sub it will be smaller (maybe 6 figures at most). There are only about 4 main vintage characters I want still left (not counting POP as those are so few and far between I can just pick them up on secondary market), the rest are all Filmation. So, if they split up the difference like this, I think it will take away from the Club Eternia sub numbers and we will be in trouble with minimum numbers again. Given the state of the world economy and the increased prices for this luxury, it is highly doubtful two subs will be profitable for Mattel.
    Last edited by csc0709; February 3, 2013 at 02:17pm.

IF we get a 2014? They work a year in advance so they should know whether 2014 is happening or not by now.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    IF we get a 2014? They work a year in advance so they should know whether 2014 is happening or not by now.
    By now they have the approval for whatever slots management is offering to give for 2014, but whether or not we actually get that line-up depends on how the subscription sales go.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    By now they have the approval for whatever slots management is offering to give for 2014, but whether or not we actually get that line-up depends on how the subscription sales go.
    Don't believe the Toy Guru scare tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by csc0709 View Post
    WOW! You are way too optimistic with something like this. We will be lucky to even get a 2014 sub at all, much less 2015. I can tell you now that if there is a Filmation sub, I will not be subbing at all for a Club Eternia sub. Furthermore, if there is a Filmation sub it will be smaller (maybe 6 figures at most). There are only about 4 main vintage characters I want still left (not counting POP as those are so few and far between I can just pick them up on secondary market), the rest are all Filmation. So, if they split up the difference like this, I think it will take away from the Club Eternia sub numbers and we will be in trouble with minimum numbers again. Given the state of the world economy and the increased prices for this luxury, it is highly doubtful two subs will be profitable for Mattel.
    And you are way too pessimistic to think we won't get all of this. Seriously, if Mattel actually plans on releasing every vintage MOTU and PoP figure, plus core NA and the highly demanded Filmation characters, this is how it can be done. Do the math, there are a ton of characters. And they are already planning 2014 and 2015, they have commented on that fact several times. It's whether or not they sell enough subs that will determine if it happens. And then it falls on us, the consumers. They will keep making products for us as long as we keep buying them. And since 2013 sold and Castle Grayskull sold, it shows there are still people willing to buy the product. 2014 will happen as a result. How much in 2014 remains to be seen. But it will happen. How the sub sales go will determine if there will be a 2015 sub, but they are still thinking ahead; planning what will be released in these two All Star years.

Maybe the Filmation sub, if we do get one, will be 6 figures this year. Maybe if it is successful, we will see it become a full fledged subscription. We all know they have plenty of fun characters to choose from. So it's totally possible. Again, it depends on the consumers and if they buy it and but a lot.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    And that's your perspective . Some might deem Sebrian and Crita secondary characters, for example, but I consider them to be primary characters in the NA saga. Besides, even if we don't get to them in 2015, ToyGuru mentioned the possibility of getting to them later which is fine with me as there are certainly other NA characters I'd like to see first such as the NA Scientists, Kaz, Grot................

....kidding.
    That's not my perspective, but what most fans have been saying about those three Galactic Protectors for years! Wave 2's Kayo, Nocturna and Vizarr didn't have almost any screentime or even speaking roles in Jetlag compared to the other characters and that puts them at the bottom, compared to Wave 3's Spinwit, Tuskador and Artilla, who were more prominent on the show.

I'd want Kayo and the others too.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

And you are way too pessimistic to think we won't get all of this. Seriously, if Mattel actually plans on releasing every vintage MOTU and PoP figure, plus core NA and the highly demanded Filmation characters, this is how it can be done. Do the math, there are a ton of characters. And they are already planning 2014 and 2015, they have commented on that fact several times. It's whether or not they sell enough subs that will determine if it happens. And then it falls on us, the consumers. They will keep making products for us as long as we keep buying them. And since 2013 sold and Castle Grayskull sold, it shows there are still people willing to buy the product. 2014 will happen as a result. How much in 2014 remains to be seen. But it will happen. How the sub sales go will determine if there will be a 2015 sub, but they are still thinking ahead; planning what will be released in these two All Star years.

Maybe the Filmation sub, if we do get one, will be 6 figures this year. Maybe if it is successful, we will see it become a full fledged subscription. We all know they have plenty of fun characters to choose from. So it's totally possible. Again, it depends on the consumers and if they buy it and but a lot.
    You said, not me. I don't think there is going to be enough people buying subscriptions to support this at all. There is already a big backlash this year with increased shipping prices, especially from the international market (which is a huge part of the base of MOTUC). We don't know how much of 2014 has been greenlit, and it is still entirely possible that it will be a smaller sub altogether. In addition, I think people with multiple subs will decrease next year due to the additional sub and increased prices overall (sub/shipping). I still worry that they are overloading the end of this year with Castle Grayskull, the rest of the current sub, plus an additional add on sub that has been speculated may be two packs. That is a lot of money! It seems that Mattel want us to pay $100 on average per month for this line (and all of its extras) and that is expecting too much in my opinion.
    Last edited by csc0709; February 3, 2013 at 03:06pm.

And you are way too pessimistic to think we won't get all of this. Seriously, if Mattel actually plans on releasing every vintage MOTU and PoP figure, plus core NA and the highly demanded Filmation characters, this is how it can be done. Do the math, there are a ton of characters. And they are already planning 2014 and 2015, then have commented on that fact several times. It's whether or not they sell enough subs that will determine if it happens. And then it falls on us, the consumers. They will keep making products for us as long as we keep buying them. And since 2013 sold and Castle Grayskull sold, it shows there are still people willing to buy the product. 2014 will happen as a result. How much in 2014 remains to be seen. But it will happen. How the sub sales go will determine if there will be a 2015 sub, but they are still thinking ahead.; planning what will be released in these two All Star years.

Maybe the Filmation sub, if we do get one, will be 6 figures this year,. Maybe if it is successful, we will see it become a full fledged subscription. We all know they have plenty of fun characters to choose from. So it's totally possible. Again, it depends on the consumers and if they buy it and but a lot.
    While I think Mattel wants to honestly make everybody, I don't think we are getting to EVERY Vintage MOTU character. I really think Multi-Bot, Rokkon, Stonedar, Granita, Blade, Saurod, Gwildor and the Meterobs are goners. Too much tooling/engineering on Mattel's part.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    That's not my perspective, but what most fans have been saying about those three Galactic Protectors for years! Wave 2's Kayo, Nocturna and Vizarr didn't have almost any screentime or even speaking roles in Jetlag compared to the other characters and that puts them at the bottom, compared to Wave 3's Spinwit, Tuskador and Artilla, who were more prominent on the show.

I'd want Kayo and the others too.
    So you all speak for everyone, right ? It's your perspective, your opinions, certainly not mine. I personally don't see it that way, but that's my opinion and I don't begrudge anyone else's. Cool?

For example, I don't personally see the big fuss about Shokoti and Masque, as they each only fully appeared in one episode as well. Sure, they look cool visually and I wouldn't mind having them in my collection, but I'd honestly rather have King Tamusk come first, for example. I seriously doubt that's going to happen for obvious, popular reasons, but I know they have their fans and I wouldn't begrudge anyone their opinions . Too much of that going around here lately.......

Regards,
    Victor P.
    Last edited by Shecky; February 3, 2013 at 03:09pm.

While I think Mattel wants to honestly make everybody, I don't think we are getting to EVERY Vintage MOTU character. I really think Multi-Bot, Rokkon, Stonedar, Granita, Blade, Saurod, Gwildor and the Meterobs are goners. Too much tooling/engineering on Mattel's part.
    Well, I disagree. I think we will.

And as far as the shipping, you're right; that is the main problem. If Scott wants to keep this line going they need to resolve that issue. It is one of the top problems with the line. If they correct this than the sales will be golden again. Trust me. As far as Castle Grayskull, people are going into it with a year to save, which is info well in advance. This shouldn't be a problem unless people are irresponsible in their saving.

As far as NA characters, My poll for the most essential characters has the following results at 94 votes:

1st - Flogg
    2nd - Hydron
    3rd - Crita, New Adventures Skeletor
    4th - Sagitar
    5th - Mara
    6th - Darius
    7th - Quakke, Tuskador (tie)
    8th - Lizorr
    9th - Hoove
    10th - Master Sebrian

Well, I disagree. I think we will.

And as far as the shipping, you're right; that is the main problem. If Scott wants to keep this line going they need to resolve that issue. It is one of the top problems with the line. If they correct this than the sales will be golden again. Trust me. As far as Castle Grayskull, people are going into it with a year to save, which is info well in advance. This shouldn't be a problem unless people are irresponsible in their saving.

As far as NA characters, My poll for the most essential characters has the following results at 94 votes:

1st - Flogg
    2nd - Hydron
    3rd - Crita, New Adventures Skeletor
    4th - Sagitar
    5th - Mara
    6th - Darius
    7th - Quakke, Tuskador (tie)
    8th - Lizorr
    9th - Hoove
    10th - Master Sebrian
    I love that Crita is in 3rd place. I really hope we get her and Mara. I'm not a NA fan, but Flogg, Hydron, and NA Skeletor (only because we got NA He-Man) are a must.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz
    Meanwhile most of the remaining great Rebelion characters (minus Sweet Bee and Perfuma).
    AHEM!!

Uhm, what now??

Sweet Bee is to bcrduke
    As Mosquitor is to Pixel Dan
    As BG Teela is to MegaGearMax
    Etc.

Which is likely why she'll never happen . Sighhhh.

I really think Multi-Bot, Rokkon, Stonedar, Granita, Blade, Saurod, Gwildor and the Meterobs are goners. Too much tooling/engineering on Mattel's part.
    Actually, I know you're off the mark on a couple of those
    Last edited by bcrduke; February 3, 2013 at 03:49pm.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    AHEM!!

Uhm, what now??

Sweet Bee is to bcrduke
    Etc.

....as Slush Head is to Mike Bock.

And regarding that list, let's see:

Mosquitor....check.
    Battle Ground Teela.....check.
    Slush Head.....check.

Don't be so frikkin' pessimistic, head up !

Regards,
    Victor P.

It Mattel continues the current amount of skus in 2014 and 2015, and brings in a Filmation sub (w/ exclusive) like many suspect, then it's very possible to get to almost everyone by the end of 2015 and leaving remaining characters and obscure favorites for 2016 and beyond:

(this is just a hypothetical list, based on what's left and current speculation; it is by no means accurate)

JULY - Blade/Gwildor/Saurod 3-pack (SDCC), Icer
    AUG - Mantenna, Batros
    SEPT - Castaspella, Red Knight
    OCT - King Miro, Seahawk
    NOV - Geldor, Huntara
    DEC - Kowl and LooKee, Chimera

JAN - Two-Bad, Scorpia, Modulok (QI)
    FEB - Tung Lasher, Evilseed, Eldor (exclusive)
    MAR - Glimmer, Shokoti, Melaktha (exclusive)
    APR - Hydron, Kothos
    MAY - Calix, Delora
    JUNE - Mermista, Vultak, Starburst She-Ra (Q2)
    JULY - Extendar, Magestra, Rokkon/Stonedar/Granita 3-pack (SDCC)
    AUG - Flogg, Melog
    SEPT - Peekablue, Dylamug, Mara/Crita 2-pack (Q3)
    OCT - Blast Attack, Nepthu
    NOV - Tuskador, Hunga the Harpy
    DEC - Sweet Bee, False Face, 200X Sorceress/Snake Armor He-Man/200X King Hsss 3-pack(Q4)
    Traveling Exclusive - Goat Man

JAN - Rio Blast, Strong Arm, New Adventures Skeletor (QI)
    FEB - Queen Angella, Dree-Elle/Uncle Montork, Lodar (exclusive)
    MAR - Sssqueeze, Lizard Man, Chef Allen (exclusive)
    APR - Quakke, Madame Razz w/ Broom
    MAY - Double Trouble, Admiral Scurvy
    JUNE - Ninjor, Masque, Twistoid/Rotar 2-pack (Q2)
    JULY - Darius, Count Marzo, Lord Dactys/Kulatak Elder/Prahvus 3-pack(SDCC)
    AUG - Spinnerella, General Tataran
    SEPT - Dragstor, General Sunder, Multi-Bot (Q3)
    OCT - Lizorr, Kittrina
    NOV - Veena, Plundar
    DEC - Master Sebrian, King Tamusk, Perfuma/Entrapta/Flutterina 3-pack (Q4)
    Traveling Exclusive - King Hssss' Slave Girl

In this hypothetical schedule, there would be at least 1 item per month from both Club Eternia and Club Filmation. We'd hit ever MOTU vintage figure except remaining variants, we'd cover every PoP figure except remaining variants, we'd cover almost every top demanded Filmation character (32 figures), and take care of the most demanded NA characters (10 figures). It even manages to get in a few demanded MYP characters too (8 figures), plus 3 obscure characters. If it looked like this, the next couple years will be some incredible collecting.
    I'm sorry, but a list that makes room for Chef Allen and not Illumina and Sleetah falls way short of "incredible collecting" for me.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Mattel: "One of the issues with white is that bright white tends to look unfinished on plastic product."

Says who?! We are the consumers, we're the ones buying these things and no one thinks that! BP She-Ra looked a much brighter white than She-Ra V1 and EVERYONE thinks V2 looks better! I have never heard of anyone saying "I'm glad Frosta is grey instead of white because she would look unfinished if she was white". So shut-up with that already!!!!!
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I'm sorry, but a list that makes room for Chef Allen and not Illumina and Sleetah falls way short of "incredible collecting" for me.
    You're so right...2.5 years of great figures, over 78 in fact, falls short because a character that did nothing wasnt on it. Sheeesh.

Chef Allen = 5 or 6 appearances (with dialog) in the Filmation series, plus a comedic guest spot in the parody YouTube video (what's going on).

Illumina = 1 pin-up drawing, with no name attached, history, or Mattel approved background.

Winner, by sheer involvement with the franchise alone, is Chef Allen. Making him more important by default.

Sorry you don't approve, but...frankly, Illumina has less significance than any character on this list, with the exception of the Slave Girl, and even the Slave girl is getting more recognition in my Poll than Illumina.

I'm not against Illumina getting made, but you're pretty ridiculous to say getting ALL of those characters isn't incredible because she isn't there.
    Last edited by King Tamusk; February 3, 2013 at 09:39pm.

You're so right...2.5 years of great figures, over 78 in fact, falls short because a character that did nothing wasnt on it. Sheeesh.

Chef Allen = 5 or 6 appearances (with dialog) in the Filmation series, plus a comedic guest spot in the parody YouTube video (what's going on).

Illumina = 1 pin-up drawing, with no name attached, history, or Mattel approved background.

Winner, by sheer involvement with the franchise alone, is Chef Allen. Making him more important by default.

Sorry you don't approve, but...frankly, Illumina has less significance than any character on this list, with the exception of the Slave Girl, and even the Slave girl is getting more recognition in my Poll than Illumina.

I'm not against Illumina getting made, but you're pretty ridiculous to say getting ALL of those characters isn't incredible because she isn't there.

No, what he's saying that Getting Chef Allen over a bunch of other characters (from Filmation, MYP, MVCreations, New Adventures, etc.) isn't incredible...

How Popular IS Chef Allen?
    Did he make it to the top picks on the fan vote?
    Who is Chef Allen? The Chef... Who is Illumina? A female Gar Warrior.
    Now which one of these screams Action Figure: The Cook, or a Female Warrior?
    Who is easier to make For Mattel? (logistically speaking, reused parts vs new parts)

Illumina is NOT on the poll... Before you mention that she can be a write-in candidate with Other you must take into consideration the following fact:
    a Write-in character is often less likely to get more votes than one of the options already present on the poll.
    Last edited by DO4M; February 3, 2013 at 10:12pm.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    AHEM!!

Uhm, what now??

Sweet Bee is to bcrduke
    Etc.

Actually, I know you're off the mark on a couple of those
    Yay, on the last part that is.

If they do Modulok, they will have solved a lot of engineering problems that also are associated with Multi-bot. Blade could be made from existing parts, with a new head and armor. The same is probably true of Saurod as well. Rokkon and Stonedar could share much of the same mold. In fact, the only thing I see on MegaGear Max's list that has almost no chance of getting made is the Meteorbs. Even then, I could see them doing them as a non-articulated pack-in with the Rock People.

We know that TG loves the Rock People. I bet we see one this year...
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

My guess is that Brian is referring to Blade and Saurod.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Skystalker View Post

If they do Modulok, they will have solved a lot of engineering problems that also are associated with Multi-bot. Blade could be made from existing parts, with a new head and armor. The same is probably true of Saurod as well. Rokkon and Stonedar could share much of the same mold. In fact, the only thing I see on MegaGear Max's list that has almost no chance of getting made is the Meteorbs. Even then, I could see them doing them as a non-articulated pack-in with the Rock People.

But do the Rock People have to transform? Jewelstar didn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Skystalker View Post

I am a MOTU child of the 80's and a MOTU/POP/NA/200x/Mini Comic/Prototype/Son of He-man/New Character "All-In" person. With that said:

The Meteorbs should have no place in Classics. They were out of place in the 80's and they would be out of place now. They originated from a different toyline from Bandai in Japan if what I remember is accurate and unless completely re-imagined/redesigned they have no place in this line - they are just atrocious. NO METEORBS!

The Rock People on the other hand need to be made!!! I can't wait to see them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraBoyX View Post
    I am a MOTU child of the 80's and a MOTU/POP/NA/200x/Mini Comic/Prototype/Son of He-man/New Character "All-In" person. With that said:

The Meteorbs should have no place in Classics.
    I am in the same boat. I want EVERYTHING... except Meteorbs.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I am in the same boat. I want EVERYTHING... except Meteorbs.
    Me three.

Agreed completely on how they were out of place. I even knew that as a kid back in the day when they came out.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I'd be very disappointed if we didn't get the 3 Rock People... The Meteorbs I could live without!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian