Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 124

Thread: MOTUC Q&A's From Around the Net (2/1/2013)

  1. #76
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    716
    The Meteorbs are indeed total garbage. I even hated them as a little kid in the 80's. They don't belong in the property.

  2. #77
    Plundor Promoter He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    4,203
    I have a new respect for the Meteorbs after reading the comic but I can still do without them. However, I must have Rokkon!

  3. #78
    Heroic Warrior King Tamusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    No, what he's saying that Getting Chef Allen over a bunch of other characters (from Filmation, MYP, MVCreations, New Adventures, etc.) isn't incredible...

    How Popular IS Chef Allen?
    Did he make it to the top picks on the fan vote?
    Who is Chef Allen? The Chef... Who is Illumina? A female Gar Warrior.
    Now which one of these screams Action Figure: The Cook, or a Female Warrior?
    Who is easier to make For Mattel? (logistically speaking, reused parts vs new parts)

    Illumina is NOT on the poll... Before you mention that she can be a write-in candidate with Other you must take into consideration the following fact:
    a Write-in character is often less likely to get more votes than one of the options already present on the poll.
    Actually, you're incorrect. Read his comment again. He was directly referencing how the entire list "falls way short of incredible collecting" because Chef Allen was on there and Illumina and Sleetah were not. He didn't mention Filmation, MYP, MVCreations, New Adventures, etc. My list does feature every MOTU, PoP, core NA, and most demanded Filmation characters anyway, so your point is invalid. It was Chef Allen he specifically targeted. And Chef Allen was shown in my "hypothetical" list as a potential Filmation sub exclusive on top of it. Sure, Chef Allen isn't super popular, I admit. But, he has been requested by several people over the years and that is why I had him as a sub exclusive. That's what the exclusive started out as; a character that isn't necessarily wanted by all, and therefore wouldn't feel bad missing out on. I could have easily made Illumina the exclusive. I don't care. It's a fake schedule anyway and her placement wasn't even the original point of making it.

    You can make the argument that because she is a warrior that she deserves a figure more than a chef, as I can equally argue that his involvement in the Filmation series trumps her one pin-up where she did absolutely nothing and we learned absolutely nothing about her. We wouldn't even know her name had the creator not told us. And, your argument that she is easier to make is moot, because there are other characters that even easier to make than Illumina. Just because Modulok is more difficult to make than Illumina, doesn't mean she is more toy worthy than him.

    Yes, Illumina is not on the poll. But, I only got 35 slots to fill and she can be counted as "other". That's why the "other" slot is available, to catch any characters I missed. I'll take your fact under consideration. Now you consider this...For a character that you feel "screams" action figure, you'd think more people would be suggesting her on that poll. I know if there was a character I was dying to have, I'd remember them enough to say so. But, only a handful have mentioned her out of the 100 or so people that voted. Maybe she isn't as wanted as you think, or at least not as much as before.

    When it comes down to it, my list was hypothetical and just trying to show that you could get to all of the vintage MOTU and PoP characters in 2 years, PLUS core NA, MYP, and Filmation characters. It follows the exact same SKUs as 2013, with the only difference being the addition of a 12 figure Filmation sub (w/ exclusive). To me, it would be amazing if it happened. To say that all those wonderful characters in plastic form "falls way short" of incredible, just because it didn't have Illumina...really? C'mon, way short...really???

    No one's personal wants are any less important than the other. Gbagok obviously has his own opinion on Chef Allen and Illumina, and that's totally fine. But he missed my initial point entirely and I just found his statement to be overly dramatic.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    The Meteorbs are indeed total garbage. I even hated them as a little kid in the 80's. They don't belong in the property.
    Even though they originated as a different property, so did a lot of vintage He-Man characters. Battle Cat and Zoar were from Big Jim, after all.

    I know the Meteorbs were from a Japanese toyline, but you can't deny their connection with MOTU. They were introduced into the toyline, they were on the cover of the MOTU magazine, in the comics, and even a couple made it to the cartoon series.

    I never had them as a child, but now I would like to have them as part of MOTUC, eventually. Mainly because I'd love to see the Four Horsemen's take on them. They work magic on everything they sculpt.

  4. #79
    Gimme Granita! Scorpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,443
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    AHEM!!

    Uhm, what now??

    Sweet Bee is to bcrduke
    As Mosquitor is to Pixel Dan
    As BG Teela is to MegaGearMax
    Etc.

    Which is likely why she'll never happen . Sighhhh.
    You need an avatar of her, Dukey - those guys have all done that. Amp up the Sweet Bee support, I want her too!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

  5. #80
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,845
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    While I think Mattel wants to honestly make everybody, I don't think we are getting to EVERY Vintage MOTU character. I really think Multi-Bot, Rokkon, Stonedar, Granita, Blade, Saurod, Gwildor and the Meterobs are goners. Too much tooling/engineering on Mattel's part.
    All of those seem extremely likely to me for the remainder of 2013 and 2014, except for maybe Granita and the Meteorbs. I can see Toyguru really pushing hard to work in some of those high-level-tooling figures into 2014.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

  6. #81
    grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    I love that Crita is in 3rd place. I really hope we get her and Mara. I'm not a NA fan, but Flogg, Hydron, and NA Skeletor (only because we got NA He-Man) are a must.
    I'm not a huge fan of the cartoon, but I agree we need to have at least the main NA characters. Hard to imagine me of all people arguing for another Skeletor variant, but I honestly would love to see what the Fab Four could do with him (there was some nice detail on the original, especially on his back, showing an injured, deformed spine). Flipshot showed us what can be done with NA in MOTUC, and I think a lot of figures there can cleverly re-use existing parts. I can easily see BG Teela as a base for Mara (we need at least one "never made figure" in NA, and given her prominence in the show, I think she's the best candidate). I doubt we are going to see a lot of new tooling in the regular figures if 2014 is a go; anyone who needs a lot of new molds will likely be a more expensive beast or deluxe figure in the Ram Man vein. Thus, I think figures like Hydron, who can use an existing buck (we've got the whole body already thanks to Photog's legs) with add-ons, will look rather attractive to Mattel.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

  7. #82
    Heroic Warrior DO4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    4,109
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Actually, you're incorrect. Read his comment again. He was directly referencing how the entire list "falls way short of incredible collecting" because Chef Allen was on there and Illumina and Sleetah were not. He didn't mention Filmation, MYP, MVCreations, New Adventures, etc. My list does feature every MOTU, PoP, core NA, and most demanded Filmation characters anyway, so your point is invalid. It was Chef Allen he specifically targeted. And Chef Allen was shown in my "hypothetical" list as a potential Filmation sub exclusive on top of it. Sure, Chef Allen isn't super popular, I admit. But, he has been requested by several people over the years and that is why I had him as a sub exclusive. That's what the exclusive started out as; a character that isn't necessarily wanted by all, and therefore wouldn't feel bad missing out on. I could have easily made Illumina the exclusive. I don't care. It's a fake schedule anyway and her placement wasn't even the original point of making it.

    You can make the argument that because she is a warrior that she deserves a figure more than a chef, as I can equally argue that his involvement in the Filmation series trumps her one pin-up where she did absolutely nothing and we learned absolutely nothing about her. We wouldn't even know her name had the creator not told us. And, your argument that she is easier to make is moot, because there are other characters that even easier to make than Illumina. Just because Modulok is more difficult to make than Illumina, doesn't mean she is more toy worthy than him.

    Yes, Illumina is not on the poll. But, I only got 35 slots to fill and she can be counted as "other". That's why the "other" slot is available, to catch any characters I missed. I'll take your fact under consideration. Now you consider this...For a character that you feel "screams" action figure, you'd think more people would be suggesting her on that poll. I know if there was a character I was dying to have, I'd remember them enough to say so. But, only a handful have mentioned her out of the 100 or so people that voted. Maybe she isn't as wanted as you think, or at least not as much as before.

    When it comes down to it, my list was hypothetical and just trying to show that you could get to all of the vintage MOTU and PoP characters in 2 years, PLUS core NA, MYP, and Filmation characters. It follows the exact same SKUs as 2013, with the only difference being the addition of a 12 figure Filmation sub (w/ exclusive). To me, it would be amazing if it happened. To say that all those wonderful characters in plastic form "falls way short" of incredible, just because it didn't have Illumina...really? C'mon, way short...really???

    No one's personal wants are any less important than the other. Gbagok obviously has his own opinion on Chef Allen and Illumina, and that's totally fine. But he missed my initial point entirely and I just found his statement to be overly dramatic.
    But Chef Allen does ruin the list. I added the Filmation, MYP, etc. cause Illumina COULD be replaced with any other character from said sources that is way better than Chef Allen. He most likely used Illumina since she was #2 on the Mattel fan Poll. While your fake list is a creation of your imagination there are far more wanted filmation characters that you could have used on your "sub". Wasting a slot on Chef Allen would be a huge mistake. What would he bring to the overall story? Star Child is kinda wanted, not essential, but can bring a LOT to the storyline and be used in future canon.
    While Illumina's single appearance is a pin-up (with Sleetah) she brings more to the brand than Chef Allen. She's a Gar Warrior. True, we know NOTHING about her, but the single fact that she's a warrior of Keldor's race allows Mattel a chance to tell us more about these blue skinned people.

    Modulok obviously trumps Illumina for the simple fact that He HAD a toy in the 80s. Investing on the new tooling for him IS a great idea. Investing on a new chubby body for Chef Allen would be a waste of tooling. He isn't as big as Kothos so the parts would not be able to be reused there. Illumina only needs head, weapon, Upper Torso Armor (or modify the shield Maiden Armor). She can almost be made with already existing parts. and her cat is just a repainted Panthor with a different saddle and a new headpiece. Not everyone wants her, little new tooling required, can further expand on the story... sounds like a better exclusive than Chef Allen. Then Again I can replace Illumina with Plundor or Nepthu. As controversial as those two are, they do have some following, can potentially expand the story AND they don't require too much new tooling, which means that OTHER figures that require a bit more tooling can get it.

    Now for my final trick Drissi trumps both Chef Allen and Illumina in appearances and she wasn't in your list! (BTW the NA Scientists beat her on appearances!) Not going to mention that she's easy to make and talking to animals is kind of a power... (or that she could be useful biowise to talk more about Primus and the NA Chapter of MOTU)

    Right now with all the scare about limited slots and stuff, suggesting Super Low-Tier Filmation characters that require too much new tooling and are a dead end storywise is a bad idea. Asking for a Chef Allen is like asking for a Star Wars Ackmena... Sure it would be fun to have, but in the grand scheme of things both are a filler slot that more important characters could use...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

  8. #83
    Heroic Warrior jzachery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,265
    Chef Allen would be a horrible waste of a slot. As a fan base we need to get our priorities straight and stop requesting these off the wall obscure characters that only 2-3 people want/like.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

  9. #84
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,530
    I wonder...it keeps saying "keep reading the bios and mini-comics".......perhaps we may see more mini-comics someday.....becasue I certainly don't remember seeing anything about Evil-Lyn's baby in the mini-comics we have so far......did I miss a page or something?

  10. #85
    Heroic Warrior bribri4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairview Heights, IL
    Posts
    2,132
    Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    Chef Allen would be a horrible waste of a slot. As a fan base we need to get our priorities straight and stop requesting these off the wall obscure characters that only 2-3 people want/like.
    Amen. This is exactly where stuff like Nepthu seems fan demanded to Scott. I want almost everything but Chef Allen would be were i draw the line. It would be the first and only figure i would skip i would even take the Scientists over him because they did play an important role in the show.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

  11. #86
    Heroic Warrior orbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,385
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I wonder...it keeps saying "keep reading the bios and mini-comics".......perhaps we may see more mini-comics someday.....becasue I certainly don't remember seeing anything about Evil-Lyn's baby in the mini-comics we have so far......did I miss a page or something?
    Yes, I noticed this as well. This is the first mention of a new mini comic. They must have something in the works.

  12. #87
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Yes, I noticed this as well. This is the first mention of a new mini comic. They must have something in the works.
    Yeah for sure because he used that line a couple of times in answers, it's almost like he replaced "keep reading the bios" with "Keep reading the bios and mini-comics". Great news i hope. I love mini-comics.....

  13. #88
    Plundor Promoter He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Asking for a Chef Allen is like asking for a Star Wars Ackmena... Sure it would be fun to have, but in the grand scheme of things both are a filler slot that more important characters could use...
    I agree....but a Bea Arthur action figure could be pretty cool...lol. I would not be excited or purchase Chef Allan. I think he'd be a terrible exclusive as they're meant to lure people to sub and he wouldn't do that. However I can't say much else about Chef Allan because I'm still hardcore rooting for Plundor and there are people out there that feel the same about him!

  14. #89
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,340
    Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    Chef Allen would be a horrible waste of a slot. As a fan base we need to get our priorities straight and stop requesting these off the wall obscure characters that only 2-3 people want/like.
    I agree...

  15. #90
    Rebel Jubilation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    Chef Allen would be a horrible waste of a slot. As a fan base we need to get our priorities straight and stop requesting these off the wall obscure characters that only 2-3 people want/like.
    Well said!
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : The Twiggets

  16. #91
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,556
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I wonder...it keeps saying "keep reading the bios and mini-comics".......perhaps we may see more mini-comics someday.....becasue I certainly don't remember seeing anything about Evil-Lyn's baby in the mini-comics we have so far......did I miss a page or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Yes, I noticed this as well. This is the first mention of a new mini comic. They must have something in the works.
    We have one more coming with King He-Man, "The secret origin of Skeletor" Since Evil-Lyn's baby Daddy was Keldor (I think) I would assume it's mentioned in that one....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  17. #92
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,424
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I wonder...it keeps saying "keep reading the bios and mini-comics".......perhaps we may see more mini-comics someday.....becasue I certainly don't remember seeing anything about Evil-Lyn's baby in the mini-comics we have so far......did I miss a page or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Yes, I noticed this as well. This is the first mention of a new mini comic. They must have something in the works.
    We do have an upcoming mini-comic that comes with King He-Man.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  18. #93
    Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    All of those seem extremely likely to me for the remainder of 2013 and 2014, except for maybe Granita and the Meteorbs. I can see Toyguru really pushing hard to work in some of those high-level-tooling figures into 2014.
    I really hope they make Granita! It would be pretty cool to have a Granita figure which can transform into a rock.

    Still I doubt this would happen due to costs issues. On the other hand, I believe they could at least make a cheaper Granita figure with no transformation feature (kind of like Jewelstar). She could re-use parts from other MOTUC female characters (Tallstar legs for example...) and still look cool along her fellow Rock Warriors !

    Come on Mattel, Rock People trio in MOTUC!!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

    Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

  19. #94
    Heroic Warrior Tundra_Torque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen, NC
    Posts
    1,500
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Right now with all the scare about limited slots and stuff, suggesting Super Low-Tier Filmation characters that require too much new tooling and are a dead end storywise is a bad idea. Asking for a Chef Allen is like asking for a Star Wars Ackmena... Sure it would be fun to have, but in the grand scheme of things both are a filler slot that more important characters could use...
    If Chef Allen was offered, I would buy him, but I wouldn't like it. If the line is coming to an end, then all spots are valuable and they should go to fan-demanded characters. I don't see Chef Allen as a fan-demanded character - to some fans yes, but to most fans no.

    As for Ackmena, I would love an Ackmena action figure, but I could understand why some would not want her. She could be a good part of my Cantina display - plus she's a Golden Girl. However, I would suspect that Star Wars has a larger fan base and/or budget, so there are more resources and slots to work with. That being said, I'm not holding my breath for her.

  20. #95
    Heroic Warrior orbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,385
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    We do have an upcoming mini-comic that comes with King He-Man.
    Ah, I must have forgotten. Thanks. We should get that in March then, right?

  21. #96
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Ah, I must have forgotten. Thanks. We should get that in March then, right?
    Yeah sorry everyone, I forgot about that one too.

  22. #97
    Heroic Warrior bribri4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairview Heights, IL
    Posts
    2,132
    Most of the threads here and on matty as far as polls gaging demand of characters are coming up pretty close to the same. The same Filmation characters fill the top 20 spots, the same Jetlag characters are dominating, the same with 200X, Vintage, POP, and toy based New Adventures. It comes to the minin comics everyone asks for Lodar to the other publishing rights everyone wants Goat Man.

    Filmation

    Scorpia
    Sea Hawk
    Shokoti
    Madame Razz
    Lord Masque
    Lizard Man
    Icer
    Strong Arm
    Batros
    Imp
    Granita
    Huntara
    Kittrina
    Vultak
    Dylamug
    Dree Elle
    Montork
    Plundar
    General Sunder
    Hunga


    Jetlag

    Crita
    Sebrian
    Mara
    Drissi
    Caz

    200x

    Evilseed
    King Miro
    Prahvus
    Veena
    Lord Dactys
    Calix
    Hawk
    Last edited by bribri4u; February 4, 2013 at 01:27pm.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

  23. #98
    Heroic Warrior AuraBoyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    Chef Allen would be a horrible waste of a slot. As a fan base we need to get our priorities straight and stop requesting these off the wall obscure characters that only 2-3 people want/like.
    I dunno when I was a kid watching the show I was like "MAN, I wish there was a Chef Allen figure!"

    (note sarcasm)

  24. #99
    Plundor Promoter He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Most of the threads here and on matty as far as polls gaging demand of characters are coming up pretty close to the same. The same Filmation characters fill the top 25 spots, the same Jetlag characters are dominating, the same with 200X, Vintage, POP, and toy based New Adventures. It comes to the minin comics everyone asks for Lodar to the other publishing rights everyone wants Goat Man.

    Filmation

    Scorpia
    Sea Hawk
    Shokoti
    Madame Razz
    Lord Masque
    Lizard Man
    Icer
    Strong Arm
    Batros
    Imp
    Granita
    Huntara
    Kittrina
    Vultak
    Dylamug
    Dree Elle
    Montork
    Plundar
    General Sunder
    Hunga


    Jetlag

    Crita
    Sebrian
    Mara
    Drissi
    Caz

    200x

    Evilseed
    King Miro
    Prahvus
    Veena
    Lord Dactys
    Calix
    Hawk
    Minus the Jetlag I would take every figure on that list including Lodar and Goat man, and I'd be happy with my collection!

  25. #100
    Claw Full Of It Clawful Ofit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    847
    ^ I would take that list in a second, except Drissi & Caz. I'd rather have a Chef Allen vs Crackers the Clown 2 pack rather than them. I like NA, but to me Drissi & Caz are N/A.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •