View Poll Results: Who takes precedence for getting figures?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mini-Comic Characters

69 57.50%
  • secondary NA characters

51 42.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini-Comic characters vs. secondary NA characters

Mini-Comic characters vs. secondary NA characters

Curious as to who folks would rather have made into characters FIRST. Would you rather have never-before-made mini-comics characters, or classicized versions of secondary NA characters?
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Heroic Warrior
    Which ones are we talking about though? I mean, there are a lot of obscure characters to choose from. This question is too vague. I want them all.

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Minicomic pleaze
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Mini-comic. Rana, Garn, Lodar, Prince Dakon...
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Which ones are we talking about though? I mean, there are a lot of obscure characters to choose from. This question is too vague. I want them all.
    i dont want them all but i gotta agree its too vague a question. who do you consider background? realistically how many could we get of either.

frankly i consider every hero in na other than he man hydron and flipshot to be background. except maybe sagitar and thats only cause hes boss

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    who are the secondary NA characters? If it's Master Sbrain, Grot, Critta, Drissi & Caz then I don't know. these are important characters.
    I do love the mini comic characters too like Lodar, Kobolds, Prince Dakon, Garn, Goat Man & others.
    Balancing the line is what is important to me when it comes to who comes first.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Depends on the characters I'd say, so I call it a tie.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

I'd much rather have the secondary NA characters. Such cool designs if they were made in Classics style.

Snappy Threader
    The mini-comics characters (other than Geldor and maybe Loday) are VERY secondary, so NA secondary characters...(Nocturna, Kayo, Vizar...) would be cooler than getting Consul Ari and Leon in my opinion....

I would have to say mini comic characters because that is what I loved growing up. I am excited to see Garn and I really hope we geta Lodar at some point. I actually want him as much as any character left, except maybe Modulock.

I don't think it really matters if any are specified....just assume the top tier of secondary characters from each era....

I don't care for the comics, because I just really don't like Comics....nor do I like the early comic stories much. That being said, I don't like the NA story at all, He-Man leaving Eternia for another world....no.

But Since there are only 2 options to pick, original Vintage media characters vs characters from a story I could care less about.....

Mini Comics first.

But as many said, a good mix would be better. I don't want any of the NA figures we have, but they do look cool and fit with everyone else....so far, and we also have a couple Comic characters for the line. I personally don't want all the figures, but there are those that do, so, bring 'em.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    who are the secondary NA characters? If it's Master Sbrain, Grot, Critta, Drissi & Caz then I don't know. these are important characters.
    I do love the mini comic characters too like Lodar, Kobolds, Prince Dakon, Garn, Goat Man & others.
    Balancing the line is what is important to me when it comes to who comes first.
    Agreed, it really depends on which characters we're talking about! I'd prefer a Prince Dakon figure over Grot, but I'd prefer Grot over Goat Man! Everyone has his own favourite "obscure" characters...

I also think that we have no time for secondary/tertiary characters right now... Give us the rest of the main characters from every faction or era (NA/POP/POG/Rock People/Horde/SnakeMen). Give us some "most wanted" vintage and Filmation characters (Two Bad/Extendar/Scorpia and so on). And if there's still some life in the line after that, make characters like Grot, Drissi or Dakon...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    New Adventures ALL THE WAY!!!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Mini-Comic should go first, though I too want all of them!

...having said that, the NA Sorceress is WAY TOO AWESOME to take a back-seat to most of the minor characters in ANY genre, so I'm kinda torn...
    Last edited by Collec-Tor; July 30, 2013 at 07:40am. Reason: based on research
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I voted Mini-Comics, but characters such as Sebrian, Drissi, and Mara need to be made-though I'd hesitate to call them secondary.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I'd probably lean towards mini-comic characters but i wouldn't mind seeing it done like a Filmation style sub i.e. six figures a year type of thing.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Mini Comics. Most of the original NA designs are awful, and the cartoon was awful. NA stuff looks a lot better as Classics figures, but still, why not start with better source material?
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Mini Comics all the way!

Mini comics!!!

No lockout on lodar!!!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

New Adventures is heavily Underrepresented and they had toys, so characters who had a toy should take priority over obscure mini-comic folks!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

New Adventures with out a doubt. The only Mini-comic characters I'm really fussed about are Lodar and maybe Garn.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Mini-comic characters, no contest.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Easy. Mini-comics. This line is getting too expensive for more NA.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I grew up with quite a few new adventures figures. It has some terrific character designs (SAGITAR!!! LIZORR!!!). And we've seen what the 4HM are capable of.
    So definately NA!
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Not sure how to vote since it kind of depends on the circumstances. Characters like Lodar and Delora are pretty high on my want list but after that I'd probably prefer secondary NA. Also if we were down to the final final characters and the line was coming to a permanent end and we had to choose between COMPLETING all the vintage NA figures or getting some of the top wanted mini comic figures I might choose to complete NA just so it would be a complete set, but on the other hand if completing NA was too far out of reach and it was just a question of do you want a couple more NA or a couple more mini comic before the line ends I might choose mini comic.
    TOP 44 WANTS
    VINTAGE:Peekablue/Dragstor/Perfuma/Saurod
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/
    Andros/Hoove/Quakke/Vizar/Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque/Dylamug/Vultak/Granita/Malektha
    200X:Veena/Miro/Hawke/Prahvus/EvilSeed/Illumina/Ceratus
    MISC:Lodar/Delora/Dare/MaskOfPowerDemons/LtAndra