Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 51

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 51

Mini-Comic characters vs. secondary NA characters - Page 2

View Poll Results: Who takes precedence for getting figures?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mini-Comic Characters

69 57.50%
  • secondary NA characters

51 42.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini-Comic characters vs. secondary NA characters

I go with secondary NA characters. I'd die to get the Masks of Power demons. But I don't need the Kex Queen, Garn or minicomic Delora. I much rather have Hoove, Kayo or Kristoll.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

A big fan of Slush Head
    New Adventures characters!!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

New Adventures characters for sure out of the two ... but I want everything!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

oddly my vote was already casted for the mini-comics versions, but the truth is i'd rather have anything NA related

I really cant answer because it depends on the characters.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

That was a brutal choice for me. While I would really like to see a number of figures from the mini-comics made - Lodar, Garn, Kex Queen, Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon (also Red Beast Man please).... there are some truly great secondary characters from New Adventures that I think I would rather have as I think they would look brilliant designed by the 4 Horsemen... Tuskador, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Staghorn, maybe even Vizar.

Admittedly I'd never lose any sleep over not getting the likes of Nocturna, Spinwit or Butt-Head... but I really want to see classicized versions of the cooler looking characters from NA.

Of course what I really want is ALL of them. I'd love for the line to just keep churning and be able to deliver all of these and more.

Mini comic characters first. They should even be made over the so called A list NA characters....can't think of any.

I don't care for the Mini Comics characters or NA characters....

That being said, I'd prefer the Vintage Vintage characters before anything NA....and that even means Comic characters from the 80's.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

This question is a little unfair, but its always fun to gauge our fan interests. It's nice to see that the interest falls heavily for both.

I picked "mini-comic characters". I prefer what is happening on Eternia and Etheria and anyone who can contribute to the Filmation era. Rebel Josh, Native Americans Garn and Rana, Prince Dakon, and many others fall into this category. I prefer all the good guys on Eternia and in the Great Rebellion.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    That was tough! I voted Mini-Comics (moreso for the Mini-comic variants such as Oo-Larr, Blue Vested Adam, Green Trap Jaw, Orange Ram Man, Tri-Klop's mini-comic costume, Alcala blonde Teela, Orange Roboto and others), but I like the NA characters as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Mini comic characters first. They should even be made over the so called A list NA characters....can't think of any.
    I can help...pretty much the wave 1 NA characters besides He-Man and Skeletor are all the A-list NA characters, plus Sagitar. Mara and Crita are added to the A-list late in the line.

Hydron
    Flipshot
    Sagitar
    Flogg
    Slushhead

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

NA characters I would REALLY want to be in this line that are left: Tuskador, Sagitar, Artilla, Darius, Mara, Master Sebrian, Flogg, Quakke, Lizzor, Skeletor, Crita
    NA characters I could live without being made: Kayo, Spinwit, Nocturna, Vizar, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn

As far as Mini Comic characters go, I would be perfectly fine if no more of those were released.