Thread: All action figures and several busts for sale

Devourer of Pudding Pops! DeadManWade's Avatar

All action figures and several busts for sale

i have the complete masters of the universe collection from the 2002 line for sale. all figures are loose. i believe all the figures have all their items (weapons, etc etc). if i send you a figure and it is missing a accessory i will ship the accessory, if i have it out, of my own pocket. all the regular figures are $10.00 plus shipping. specialty figures (snake teela, faker, keldor, moss man, etc) are $20.00 plus shipping and handling. i have the merman bust and hordak bust. i'm asking $50 for mer-man. i'm asking $100 for hordak. the hordak bust does have a chip at the top of it (i can provide a pic if need be). the reason i'm asking for $100.00 is because the packaging is signed by the four horsemen. shipping to the U.S. only. money orders only. you can either respond here or pm me. i'm pretty busy at the moment so if i don't get back to you right away, i apologize. but once a deal is made and i've received the money order, your item(s) will be shipped the next day and i will provide you with a tracking number. any questions feel free to pm me on here.
    Lawrence A. Calugan April 29th, 1949 - July 20th, 2005
    I Love You Dad

"Eye-O-Wa? What is this strange, exotic land of
    which you speak, O grand exalted poobah?" - Deadpool

"Partly fueled by my desire to give children the "wrong ideas about life," and partly fueled by contempt for trees, I have decided to write a book" - Maddox

Heroic Warrior
    PM sent! let me know, thanks

Devourer of Pudding Pops! DeadManWade's Avatar
    as of right now all items are in the process of being sold. if this changes i'll get a hold of all interested parties that have pmed me
    Lawrence A. Calugan April 29th, 1949 - July 20th, 2005
    I Love You Dad

"Eye-O-Wa? What is this strange, exotic land of
    which you speak, O grand exalted poobah?" - Deadpool

"Partly fueled by my desire to give children the "wrong ideas about life," and partly fueled by contempt for trees, I have decided to write a book" - Maddox