Thread: Magoo Gelehrter, husband of Roast Gooble's Danielle, has cancer & needs our help

Magoo Gelehrter, husband of Roast Gooble's Danielle, has cancer & needs our help

Our friend Magoo Gelehrter, a regular face at Power-Con and husband to Roast Gooble Dinner's Danielle Gelehrter, is fighting cancer. He and his wife Danielle were keeping this under wraps for the longest time, fighting this the best they could on their own. But cancer doesn't play by the rules. And now it's taking its toll financially as well as physically.

If you have seen New England's late night horror show Shilling Shockers then you know Magoo as Garou, a fantastic character filled with humor and a big heart that brings children a lot of joy at horror conventions. Magoo has also volunteered at every Power-Con and has always been an upbeat, friendly guy full of smiles, eager to help anyone in need. But last year you may not have seen him at the show much because he couldn't stay on the floor for long because of the pain and often had to retire to his room despite trying his hardest to be there with fans.

I've witnessed first hand how this has taken its toll on both Magoo and Danielle over the past year. They keep their hopes high but it's definitely been an ordeal. If you have anything you can spare, please consider helping out. He's going to beat this thing but he needs help to get him through the fight.

Please click here to donate. And please share your words of encouragement with Danielle and Magoo.

Awesome that almost 1/4 of the goal has been raised in just a couple of days.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Cancer?! That's terrible!

I'll make a donation as soon as I get paid this week!

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

So sad! Many prayers for them. My wife and I lost a very good friend to cancer just a few years ago. Definitely willing to help!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man"

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I am very saddened to hear this news. Cancer is the worst. I have had 3 aunts and 2 uncles die from the disease and 2 aunts and 1 uncle currently in remission, so I know first hand just how devastating it can be. My thoughts and prayers are with Magoo and Danielle.

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Badrah, Stridor, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar
    I just by chance saw this thread.
    Cancer is not so good.

Feel better.

Donated today. You can beat this! Keep your spirits high!
    I think I learnt more about being a good person from He-man, then I did in church.

My prayers are already with you with a donation to follow soon--bless you both! You have the power of the .org behind you!!!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

You are in my thoughts, Danielle and Magoo. I wish you all the best!
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers Magoo and Penny. Stay strong and keep positive.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Sending a steady stream of positive thoughts your way, Danielle!
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I told ya'll I'd be back to donate...

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I told ya'll I'd be back to donate...
    Same here--just donated!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.