Thread: Looking for some Vintage Goodies! Please help.

Heroic Ruler of Nothing KidRandor's Avatar

Looking for some Vintage Goodies! Please help.

Hey all, I am looking for the following loose figures and boxes. Please let me know what you have so we can work something out.

France Trap Jaw, Stinkor, and Skeletor
    Black Belt Leech
    Malaysia He-Man soft head
    King Randor's cape, spear, and armor.
    Sorceress's staff
    Scareglow's cape
    Clamp Champ's pincher
    Malaysia Fisto (dark boots)

EMPTY BOXES
    BATTLE RAM
    BATTLE CAT
    BIONOTOPS
    FRIGHT FIGHTER
    MANTISAUR
    PANTHOR
    SCUBA ATTACK
    STRIDOR
    TOWER TOOLS
    TURBODACTYL
    TYRANTISAURUS REX
    FRIGHT ZONE
    SNAKE MOUNTAIN ....please......anybody!?

I have lots of vintage stuff to trade so please PM me if you can help.

Heroic Podcaster
    I'm just curious - what do you do with the empty boxes? Display? Put the vehicles and parts back in them so that are almost MIB? I am genuinely interested, not joking!

Best of luck in your search!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue
    Perfuma Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor Twistoid

Quote Originally Posted by KidRandor View Post
    Hey all, I am looking for the following loose figures and boxes. Please let me know what you have so we can work something out.

France Trap Jaw, Stinkor, and Skeletor
    Black Belt Leech
    Malaysia He-Man soft head
    King Randor's cape, spear, and armor.
    Sorceress's staff
    Scareglow's cape
    Clamp Champ's pincher
    Malaysia Fisto (dark boots)

EMPTY BOXES
    BATTLE RAM
    BATTLE CAT
    BIONOTOPS
    FRIGHT FIGHTER
    MANTISAUR
    PANTHOR
    SCUBA ATTACK
    STRIDOR
    TOWER TOOLS
    TURBODACTYL
    TYRANTISAURUS REX
    FRIGHT ZONE
    SNAKE MOUNTAIN ....please......anybody!?

I have lots of vintage stuff to trade so please PM me if you can help.
    I have a black belt leech in great condition. Shoot me a PM.
    My sell/trade list - vintage 80's toys - adding stuff all the time! http://www.blujay.com/beastor

My feedback thread. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=202525

My want list http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...70#post2849070

Heroic Ruler of Nothing KidRandor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    I'm just curious - what do you do with the empty boxes? Display? Put the vehicles and parts back in them so that are almost MIB? I am genuinely interested, not joking!

Best of luck in your search!
    I use the boxes to house/display the vintage loose MOTU toys that I have accumulated over the past decade (about a metric ton ). I love the box art as I am sure most collectors do. There is also something special about piecing together the vehicles and play-sets to make them complete (including instruction manuals) and then putting them back into the boxes that they belong in. I enjoy that part of collecting. You would be surprised how much you learn about the toys by doing this. I have picked up on so many details that I would never have appreciated as a kid. It is a way for me to give these otherwise forgotten about MOTU toys a new purpose rather than being piled in boxes in a closet somewhere.

I also replace cracked/missing/yellow windows with brand new material so that they look super fresh. I never seal the packages 100% so that the toy came be removed. I recently had a friend tell me his favorite toy from his childhood was Attack Trak. You should have seen his face when I told him he could take it out of the box and throw batteries into it.

I NEVER use the term MIB, even with toys that I have never opened. I don’t believe in the term simply because you can never really tell with 100% certainty if that package has been resealed. (unless you pulled it from a sealed case of course). Some collectors will disagree with me on this but I have been duped before and it sucks.
    I do, of course own sealed and carded MOTU toys as well but this is what I do with the boxes mentioned in the previous post. Sorry for the long-winded answer

@beastor PM coming your way