Thread: Laser Light Skeletor

Laser Light Skeletor

Hi there,
    I know a seller who wants to sell this jewel. The only thing that decreases its value is the fact that it has the thumb which is in the hand that lights broken. Anyway a good collector piece I think. I could try to buy it for him and sell it here in the org as I have done sometimes with laser power heman and laser light skeletor.

If any one is interested please let me know how much would you pay for that to know if it reaches the quantity he wants.

Thanks for your attention

- - - Updated - - -

Here I attach a pic of the actual item.

KGrHqFi0FDBZSIucBREbNCLBQ60_12.JPG
    Enter please www.myspace.com/darkminstrelproject and listen to the songs of my band!

Court Magician
    Nice figure hope you sell it .
    Quote Originally Posted by HORDE WEAVER View Post
    Hi there,
    I know a seller who wants to sell this jewel. The only thing that decreases its value is the fact that it has the thumb which is in the hand that lights broken. Anyway a good collector piece I think. I could try to buy it for him and sell it here in the org as I have done sometimes with laser power heman and laser light skeletor.

If any one is interested please let me know how much would you pay for that to know if it reaches the quantity he wants.

Thanks for your attention

- - - Updated - - -

Here I attach a pic of the actual item.

KGrHqFi0FDBZSIucBREbNCLBQ60_12.JPG

Yes I hope this goes to a good home. I have helped some orgers here selling this laser figures for less than 150 dollars in some ocassions.
    Enter please www.myspace.com/darkminstrelproject and listen to the songs of my band!

Court Magician
    Check PM please!