Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Characters Death Count

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar

MOTUC Characters Death Count

I think there is a thread for this already, but I searched and could not find one.

Just in case: SPOILER ALERT!!!

MOTUC Death Count

-He-Ro (killed by Hordak)
    -Tytus (killed by Megator in his first bio, death not mentioned in revised bio. Choose your own adventure )
    -Megator (killed by the lion's head of Eternia's central tower)
    -King Grayskull (killed by Hordak)
    -King Grayskull's brother (eaten by King Hiss)
    -Karak Nul (Scareglow)
    -Sorceress (killed by King Hiss' bite)
    -Gwildor (POSSIBLY killed by Skeletor...currently unknown)
    -Vikor (Has to be dead based on timeline. 1st He-Man after King Grayskull)
    -Wun-Dar (He-Man 100 years before Adam)
    -Veena (First Sorceress. Sorceresses pass their powers on before dying)
    -Oo-Larr (Jungle He-Man, only one He-Man at a time, unknown death)
    -Vykron (ripped in two by Gygor)
    -Man-At-Arms (mortally wounded by Clamp Champ)
    -Stratos (dies in the Second Ultimate Battleground)
    -King Randor (dies while He-Man and She-Ra are in space)
    -Zodac (assassinated)

Total: 17

Possibly Dead Characters (Not Yet Mentioned and/or Explained)

-Battle Bones (magically resurrected, extinct, dinosaur-like creature)
    -Zodak's brother (eaten by King Hiss in MYP)
    -Callix (exploded by Hordak in MYP)
    -Saurod (zapped by Skeletor in the '87 movie)
    -Hordak (defeated by Skeletor)
    -Goddess/Sharella (Spirit guide...is she alive?)
    -Webstor (killed by Snakemen in MYP)
    -King Hiss (ate himself in MYP)
    -Horde Prime (defeated by the Twins of Power...not sure if he is still alive)
    -Clawful (defeated by Photog...not sure if he is still alive)
    -Whiplash (defeated by Photog...not sure if he is still alive)
    -Skeletor/Keldor/Demo-Man (defeated by He-Man before returning home to Eternia)
    -Flutterina (possibly murdered by Despera in the DC comics, no word about MOTUC)

Total: 13

COMBINED Total = 30 possibly dead characters

Please let me know if I missed any deaths in the bios
    Last edited by Darkspecter; February 13, 2013 at 02:02am.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I'd been wondering about this. It's good to have a reference thread started!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Depending on how you see it, Kronis. Then he became Trap-Jaw.
    Does Vikor die in his bio ("Although his time as a He-Man was relatively short.") Eh, leaves it up to the reader I guess.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Well, neither Keldor, Man-at-arms belong to the "truely dead". By he same token, Scaregow is not too.
    Oh, and if you count guys that are transformed as "dead", then he man/adam and she ra /adora should be dead hundred thosands times
    I think we may also safely assume Hordak may be dead at some point in ultimate battleground #2 (Optic bio) and,though with a much lesser degree of certainity, the same fate might have been shared by King Hsss.Again, they cannot be counted among the "surely dead", but they sound likely candidates, especially Hordak.
    Maybe we're forgetting someone....

Snappy Threader
    Hordak possibly? Maybe? After being defeated by Skeletor?

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    Depending on how you see it, Kronis. Then he became Trap-Jaw.
    Does Vikor die in his bio ("Although his time as a He-Man was relatively short.") Eh, leaves it up to the reader I guess.
    I should probably put Vikor on the death list. I don't know about Kronis though. He only lost his jaw and arm so he's "technically" still alive, just changed his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldor/Skeletor73 View Post
    Well, neither Keldor, Man-at-arms belong to the "truely dead". By he same token, Scaregow is not too.
    Oh, and if you count guys that are transformed as "dead", then he man/adam and she ra /adora should be dead hundred thosands times
    I think we may also safely assume Hordak may be dead at some point in ultimate battleground #2 (Optic bio) and,though with a much lesser degree of certainity, the same fate might have been shared by King Hsss.Again, they cannot be counted among the "surely dead", but they sound likely candidates, especially Hordak.
    Maybe we're forgetting someone....
    Scareglow is the ghost of Karak Nul:

Scareglow - Evil Ghost Serving Skeletor

In life, Nul was a shifty bounty hunter who spent years attempting to break into Castle Grayskull, obsessed with legends that within lay the power to become Master of the Universe. In death, he was cursed and banished into the dimension of Infinita - forever chained to his past crimes. He was brought back to Eternia by a magical spell cast by Skeletor to locate the most evil warriors in the five dimensions. Provided with a Scythe of Doom, Nul agreed to join forces with Skeletor and quickly became known as “Scareglow” due to his ability to burst forth and freeze enemies with fright.
    I consider Keldor to be dead based on what happened. He was dying and Hordak saved his life by merging him with Demo-Man. I know Toyguru said he's "still 100% Keldor in terms of his personality and motivations. He just looks different and has more power." ...but Evil-Lyn's bio doesn't mesh with that. If he was still Keldor, he would love Evil-Lyn still.

From her bios:

After Keldor was transformed into Skeletor, he lost all emotional attachments to Evil-Lyn
    Cast aside by her secret husband after his transformation
    He's not Keldor any longer. I feel the same way about Snake-Man-At-Arms, but I will move SMAA to the possibly dead list (because there is potential he could return to Duncan, as he would have in MYP).

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Hordak possibly? Maybe? After being defeated by Skeletor?
    Good call. I'll add him to the possible list.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Snappy Threader
    I would assume he would be dead after being defeated by Skeletor, maybe I am wrong, but I doubt a living Hordak would stand for that, unless of course he was sent to a Despondos like place again....

Heroic Warrior
    Webstor - killed by the Snakemen when he wanted to breed his army... weird that Webstor could lay eggs...

Sharella became the goddess after her death

Vikor - possibly killed by the fighting foe men

Wun-Dar - maybe killed by Karak Nul (hints in his bio)

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I would assume he would be dead after being defeated by Skeletor, maybe I am wrong, but I doubt a living Hordak would stand for that, unless of course he was sent to a Despondos like place again....
    I put him on the possible list exactly for the Despondos possibility. Skeletor has a long history of sending people to different dimensions (usually He-Man). Who knows, Hordak could be immortal and the only way to get rid of him would be to send him away? We'll have to keep reading the bios.

Quote Originally Posted by MoViEfReAk View Post
    Webstor - killed by the Snakemen when he wanted to breed his army... weird that Webstor could lay eggs...

Sharella became the goddess after her death

Vikor - possibly killed by the fighting foe men

Wun-Dar - maybe killed by Karak Nul (hints in his bio)
    Thanks for the Webstor info, I forgot that! I added him to the "possible" list because MOTUC might not follow that from MYP. You're right, Wun-Dar is dead. I thought he was 10 years before Adam, but it's 100. I'm keeping Goddess in the possible list for now because the bios call her a creature or spirit guide. I think she is dead...but maybe she was always a spirit? Maybe these "spirit guides" are chosen sort of like Sorceresses? I don't know. I think more information is needed on her.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; March 16, 2012 at 06:28pm.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    What I want to know is how King Hiss keeps his figure. After devouring two humans and gnoshing on a third, he still looks like he hasn't aged a day and has a remarkable metabolism. He gots all that and a bag of chips going for him. *finger snaps*

Seriously, do I have to start eating people? Especially with all those recent concerns about meat...

:|

:|

*awkward silence*
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I put him on the possible list exactly for the Despondos possibility. Skeletor has a long history of sending people to different dimensions (usually He-Man). Who knows, Hordak could be immortal and the only way to get rid of him would be to send him away? We'll have to keep reading the bios.
    HA HA yeah. Keep reading the bios for sure. If only we had a few new ones to read. Some that would give us some more hints.

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Hordak immortal? Dunno, he really does not seem to fit the bill for me. I know Karak Nul "died" fact is, now, he is not dead, but rather "undead". Well, i gues i might just be splitting hairs here, so well, if most people prefe to keep him in the "rest in peace" category, i'm fine with it
    Cheers!

Heroic Warrior
    King Hssss swallowed himself, didn't he?

Okay, he would have been revived if the cartoon had continued...

That's right...hmmm...I'll put him in the possible category.

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Wait...was Webstor really killed? I have seen that episode once, but i dont think we may say he was well and thoroughly killed.I like him in the "possibly dead" category (where, indeed, he resides at the moment!), though i feel both him and Hsss are the most likely among that sorry lot to be still in existence somehow.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Keldor/Skeletor73 View Post
    Wait...was Webstor really killed? I have seen that episode once, but i dont think we may say he was well and thoroughly killed.I like him in the "possibly dead" category (where, indeed, he resides at the moment!), though i feel both him and Hsss are the most likely among that sorry lot to be still in existence somehow.
    Cheers!
    He wasn't shown dying in the episode but I believe it was mentioned the Snakemen killed him. The MYP crew said he was definitely dead though. I will keep him in the possibly dead category though, because we don't know for sure until a MOTUC bio tells us his fate since the bios are their own canon.

Whether any character is alive or dead depends on which time period you're talking about. Too early in the timeline and they haven't been born yet, too late in timeline and they're dead (unless they're immortal.) Just because a given bio may include the ultimate destiny of a particular character, that doesn't make him/her any less "alive" than another character whose death hasn't been written about yet. Still, it is cool to see a complete list of which characters' fates have been revealed so far. Personally I hope this list keeps growing because I want to know what happened to everyone.

Heroic Warrior
    The Elders.

Gwildor (POSSIBLY killed by Skeletor...currently unknown)

No great loss there I can't stand Gwildor

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    uhm, according to thunder punch he-man's bio, maybe king randor falls in the possibly dead category too...

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

King Hsss returned in the unproduced Episode 40. Snake Men regenerate in darkness.

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    TYTUS has been retconned to not being killed by Maegator.

He obviously died in the end (probably of old age) but officially Megator did not kill him, according to the updated bio!
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Heroic Warrior
    He hasn't been brought into current canon yet, but Battle Bones was a dinosaur-like creature that died shortly after the rest of his species died out, before Skeletor's magic resurrected him somewhat.

Not so sure about Saurod - Skeletor has a habit of dealing out harsh punishments to those that fail him, but out and out murder is rarely one of them. He did show up in some comic adventures too, so may be a matter of if they take place before or after the film.

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Should we add Man-e-Faces career to the list?
    My MOTUC top wants (POST NYCC 2014):

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    OMG THEY KILLED THE SORCERESS....YOU *******S!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Had to remind everyone of the most ignored bio.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!