Thread: Castle Grayskull preorder problems?

Castle Grayskull preorder problems?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I pre-ordered Castle Grayskull on 12/26. The process was completed successfully. When I didn't receive my voting code, I did some investigating. For some reason, my original pre-order didn't go through! DR Customer Service had no explanation. Now I have to decide if I can part with an extra $25.00, which, I'm not sure if I can and/or want to.

Has anyone else had this problem?
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    My order seems to be approved, I received the confirmation and all that, however I did not receive a code that I am aware of
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    My order seems to be approved, I received the confirmation and all that, however I did not receive a code that I am aware of
    Yeah Barezz, me too. I have the confirmation email and everything. I ordered in December, but no voting code. Hm.
    1. Please like me: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pop-C...9994401?ref=hl
    2. Please read my fanfiction: USURPERS http://he-man.org/community/view.php...3&UserID=38050
    3. Please go here: www.mlhumble.deviantart.com
    4. Please see my list of 2000+ comics to trade for MOTUC: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ics-and-trades
    5. Thank you

Heroic Warrior
    No voting code for me, either. I pre-ordered at the end of december, too
    (after they canceled my original pre-order because I wanted them to change the credit card...).

So it seems that those that placed their order at the end of december, didn't get the code?

My order shows up in the order history (status order submitted) and I have the confirmation mail.
    I thought that everything was fine?

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I tried to contact customer service again using the contact form.
    But now the contact form says "no orders were found" for my order number.
    But I can see it in the order history and two days ago I used the contact form
    and it worked with that order number. Very strange...