Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Toy Fair photos from Matty Collector - Figure reveals *SPOILERS*

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    I'm just hoping most of these are in the sub honestly. Out of sub means double shipping that month...ugh....

The reveals are pretty amazing though.

Heroic MOTU Collector! Grayskull_Power's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Vintage MOTU: 18 characters left (Last Entry: Mantenna)
    POP: 12 characters left (Last Entry: Castaspella)
    NA: 14 characters left (Last Entry: Karatti)

TOTAL: 44 characters left
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The Masters/Heroic Warriors (6 left)
    Stonedar
    Rokkon
    Rio Blast
    Extendar
    Rotar
    Gwildor

Evil Warriors (5 left)
    Two-Bad
    Ninjor
    Twistoid
    Blade
    Saurod

The Evil Horde (4 left)
    Modulok
    Dragstor
    Multi-Bot
    Horde Trooper

The Snake Men (3 total)
    Tung Lashor
    Sssqueeze
    Blast Attak

The Great Rebellion (Princess of Power Heroes) (11 left)
    Glimmer
    Angella
    Double Trouble
    Mermista
    Perfuma
    Peekablue
    Spinerella
    Flutterina
    Sweet Bee
    Kowl
    Loo-Kee

The Evil Horde (Princess of Power Villains) (1 left!)
    Entrapta

Galactic Protectors (New Adventures) (8 total)
    Hydron
    Kayo
    Vizar
    Nocturna
    Spinwit
    Tuskador
    Artilla
    Sagitar

Space Mutants (New Adventures) (6 left)
    Flogg
    Hoove
    Lizorr
    Quakke
    Staghorn
    Butthead
    I'm not seeing Scorpia.

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    The 4H have done it again. I couldn't be happier with Mantenna and Castaspella!! Also its nice to see everyone get their enthusiasm and excitement back with this thread as opposed to the doom, gloom, and depression that's been going around lately.
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull_Power View Post
    I'm not seeing Scorpia.
    That's because she never had a vintage figure. That list is a checklist of the remaining vintage MOTU, POP, NA and 200x FIGURES that haven't been in the MOTUC line yet.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Heroic Warrior
    Mantenna: perfect, and a 100% new tool. The eye stalks are perfect. Rocker ankles!! I better not see a single piece wind up on another figure. I am worried about Modulok already.

Castaspella: Amazing! Eyebrows darker? Um no let it match her hair color for once. I would only change every orange piece (collar/belt/wheel) to gold, as intended in the show. Save the orange for a Doll repaint. Note the blast effect!! Wish she had two spellcasting hands, but the perfect blend of toy and toon designs. They got one just right!!

Skokoti: wish the Darkling had a flight stand. It needs one.

Icer: love the translucence! The staff should have been mini-comic, but it's a toon accessory.

Batros: should have shared boot tooling with Icer. I will see things like Bow using NA pieces and Karatti using Trap Jaw legs, and then I see tooling dollars squandered on subtle things like this. I won't fault the piece for looking accurate, but this is a time where unique tooling should have been spared. He is threadbare, but there has to be an accessory we aren't seeing.

CG: I think everything has been said...but Clawful is the "Price is Right girl" they use? Not Sorceress? Not He-Man? Lol

NA He-Man: future weapons pack with his variant weapons would be icing on this cake. Great suggestion!

I am so thankful in a line this amazing we are only allowed to complain about the little things!! :-)

I hope now that we are getting Shokoti, that we will see a Lord Masque now as well sometime next year.

As for the castle, atm the only 2 things that concerns me about Proto Grayskull is the laser turret being missing, and that the walls an floors are perfectly flat... no interior details on walls or floors.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull_Power View Post
    I'm not seeing Scorpia.
    I think that is because they left off the Filmation characters. I for one really want Strong Arm or what ever they decided to name him. I am big for the Filmation characters

Oh wow look at the Castle Grayskull pics! It has a prison, bat wing jetpack, training gear, and the space suit!!!

Icer is one of my more favorite Filmation characters, but I'm not a big fan of him being translucant. Hopefully, he has no breakage issues.

Evil Master of Dreams skeletor73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    I hope now that we are getting Shokoti, that we will see a Lord Masque now as well sometime next year.

As for the castle, atm the only 2 things that concerns me about Proto Grayskull is the laser turret being missing, and that the walls an floors are perfectly flat... no interior details on walls or floors.
    I'm not sure if I'm just looking at it wrong, or anyone else has noticed, but I would almost bet it's going to have the laser turret. Look in the pic that shows the inside of the castle open. At the top turret, across from the one with the flag, there is some sort of stand standing up and something is laying on the ground next to it. I'm betting that is the laser gun disassembled and stand.

A big fan of Slush Head
    I love all the Filmation reveals, they look amazing!!
    I wasn't expecting that many, specially so many strong fan favorite characters at once.

Mantenna is perfect, what an amazing figure, 100% new tool yeah!!!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Underling View Post
    Um, there are other pics of figs there. I won't say who, but, um, yeah. Click the Matty link and remove the mantenna part. Wow.
    Holy crap!!!

So much coolness

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I looooooove Castle Grayskull. It's a tiny picture, but it seems to be very close to the prototype and the Alcala drawings
    It looks SUPER cool. I wasn't planning on getting it but now I'm tempted.

It seems smaller than the original foam mockup though. It'd probably look huge next to the vintage figures though.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

I wonder if Mantenna's mouth and mandibles are removable. It looks as though you can pop them off. Maybe they made him a Filmation mouth? Filmation Mantenna always reminded me of Mr. Ferley from Three's Company...I kind of prefer the Staction design, as it is more beastly.

Mantenna - Amazing. Can't say enough good things about it.
    Batros - See above
    Castaspella - See above
    Shokoti - Not familiar with the character, but looks exactly like she did in Filmation and looks very good.
    Icer - Nice. Nothing spectacular, but neither was his look in Filmation. The 4H did a solid job making him into a classic figure. Hope he doesn't blow up like The Goddess haha.

The top 3 make me extremely happy. Excellent additions Mattel.

Wow! Mantenna! Amazing
    Castaspella- Amazing!!
    Shokoti!- Amazing
    NA He-Man- Amazing!
    Icer and Batros- Not bad. I would have preferred one more vintage MOTU character, but these are definitely some of the most wanted Filmation characters, so that's not a bad thing.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    The figures and Grayskull all look phenomenal! The Horsemen ROCK! So psyched for ALL of these!!!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

This is such an amazing and diverse set of reveals. I am so happy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    That's because she never had a vintage figure. That list is a checklist of the remaining vintage MOTU, POP, NA and 200x FIGURES that haven't been in the MOTUC line yet.
    Isn't it a bit useless having a list that *only* mentions characters that have previously been released as toys? It seems irrelevant, especially now they have Filmation rights on top of everything else. It's making certain characters seem more "important" than others, which is wrong. I for one would much rather have a Scorpia or Lizard Man figure than a Twistoid or Blast Attack, for example. We all have different favourites

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post

Yep, my love for this line is gone. I have been waiting a long time for him to come out and I just don't feel anything for him.

And the pictures of Castaspella, Icer, Shokoti, and Batros make me cringe.
    Never mind, Eeyore. I'm sure Christopher Robin will build you a new house out of sticks soon enough.

Hey Matty!
    money.jpg
    Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.--Optimus Prime ROTF

This guy was always a favourite. I am super glad to see him become a reality.
    Check out my customs. Go on, treat yerself!
    New life into old playsets!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Neilrich...0?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post

Castaspella: Amazing! Eyebrows darker? Um no let it match her hair color for once. I would only change every orange piece (collar/belt/wheel) to gold, as intended in the show. Save the orange for a Doll repaint. Note the blast effect!! Wish she had two spellcasting hands, but the perfect blend of toy and toon designs. They got one just right!!
    I'm fine with the orange. It's the same color variation used in Filmation even if it is a bit less muted.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Looking at Castle Grayskull again....it still looks way smaller than the proposed design pictures.

Looking at he-man next to CG in this picture:
    NYCC12-MOTU-Castle-Grayskull-003_1350156067.jpg

he's barely 1/2 - 3/4 the height of the main gate.

But then looking at the size of Clawful in the leaked CG picture:
    castleGrayskull3.jpg

I don't think Clawful can fit to go inside that gate...he's about the same height as the gate.

On a side note, Mantenna looks amazing!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Spaceman View Post
    Isn't it a bit useless having a list that *only* mentions characters that have previously been released as toys? It seems irrelevant, especially now they have Filmation rights on top of everything else. It's making certain characters seem more "important" than others, which is wrong. I for one would much rather have a Scorpia or Lizard Man figure than a Twistoid or Blast Attack, for example. We all have different favourites
    That isn't the point of his list at all though.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBad View Post
    Looking at Castle Grayskull again....it still looks way smaller than the proposed design pictures.

Looking at he-man next to CG in this picture:
    NYCC12-MOTU-Castle-Grayskull-003_1350156067.jpg

he's barely 1/2 - 3/4 the height of the main gate.

But then looking at the size of Clawful in the leaked CG picture:
    castleGrayskull3.jpg

I don't think Clawful can fit to go inside that gate...he's about the same height as the gate.

On a side note, Mantenna looks amazing!
    Clawful looking taller is an illusion because he's standing on the jawbridge and he's closer to the camera than the opening. Look at this picture and you get a better idea of the size:
    castleGrayskull2.jpeg

So I am guessing the Filmation mini sub is a go...since Mantenna and Castaspella are July and Aug, the other 3 are 1st half of a mini filmation sub...I hope it gets better...cause right now I am pssing on the Filmation sub...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Relax people...
    the door is fine... it's called perspective... Clawful is towards the front of the jaw-bridge so it looks like he's taller...
    This is closer to the right scale:

Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!