Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Toy Fair photos from Matty Collector - Figure reveals *SPOILERS*

These seem to be production samples...

Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    He looks ready to ship.
    Scott did say he had a surprise for 2013 subscribers that got greenlit when we were 35% over the minimum so tomorrow we find out how he plans to get more characters out to the fans.
    Last edited by mjw41; February 10, 2013 at 12:12am.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    NA He-Man, King He-Man and Octavia all look AMAZING!!!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Octavia looks awesome! I can't wait until June.

Actually not feeling those....after the reveals...sorry, leaked pics....I want those over these....

I thought I'd like King He-Man more, but nope....I'm keeping him anyway, MOSC, no need to open him. Hate the 200X sword, the armor is blah....I'd rather have seen him donning the TP or regular armor modified though so it looked new, and with a cape, He-Man don't need to be armored....otherwise, he should have been King Adam, not King He-Man.

NA He-Man....gone as soon as possible.

Octavia....still not sure, not feeling much with these pics.
    Recent....Blade
    Coming....Scorpia & Battle Lion
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Looks like King He-man got all his balls back... on his crown, folks, on his crown.

Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    This is Jitsu in reverse. Remember when fans were complaining that Jitsu's face was too detailed? Someone is either too detailed or too simplistic for SOMEONE'S taste.

People aren't asking for 200X style detail where every rivet or seam was sculpted or each loincloth was unique, but some of the original characters of the Vintage Era have already set a higher standard for detail with their costumes. Teela is SUPER detailed compared to She-Ra. Man-At-Arms' Vintage toy/cardback armor is incredibly detailed, but it was simplified down for the cartoon. Now Bow and Bubble Power She-Ra are good examples of how to add slightly more detail to a character and still keep them recognizable.
    Putting some unneeded details on boots and bracelets would hardly change a characters appearance enough were someone would go...."who the hell is that?"....I've seen a couple people say Batros should have had Draego's wings or something....um, no, that would completely alter his looks....his name is Batros, not Dragos....plus he's never had a figure, and I think going the proper Filmation appearance route is very appropriate for these figures. As I said, the Filmation appearance whether you add detail to the boots, gloves or bracelets or not, are perfectly fitting to the aesthetics of Classics. Being a line based on Vintage appearance of the figures, not a modern look like 200X was.

And about MAA's armor....his Vintage armor, wasn't that detailed, and if they opted for that in Classics, I would have been happy....regardless the card back version was never made before, but if it had been, it would have looked like the Vintage armor more....

Teela is well detailed, She-Ra may not be overly detailed....but she didn't have to be....she wasn't, so what? Not all figures in Classics are heavy on detail....He-Man isn't, Skeletor Isn't, Mer-Man isn't, Adam, isn't....
    Recent....Blade
    Coming....Scorpia & Battle Lion
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I like Octavia and NA-Heman, but really not that happy with King H-Man myself either. I'm not loving the lighter tone in his hair, since it doesn't come across as if he is "greying". I've never been a fan of that Blue cape, and the look/coloring of the armor/belt has just always seemed off for some reason.. I just can't pinpoint it. Hopefully the cape is removable from the armor, and maybe the monthly version of King Greyskull's red cape would make the figure look a little better, perhaps more regal.
    Proud member of the Arizona MAZTERS since 2003

Octavia is looking very sexy. Can't wait to pick her up.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!

Me when I saw these leaked photo's!!!

How AWESOME is this line getting?!!?!?? Shokoti, Icer, Batros, Castaspella!!! Look at all the Filmation LOVE!!

And, aaaannnnnnnddddd NA He-Man has Armor AND his Helmet?!?!?!? Thank you 4H, I am putty in your hands...... (but I still want me some more NA characters...)

I am totally happy right now........ Granamyr and now Shokoti..... I will dream a happy dream tonight...
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    Octavia is looking very sexy. Can't wait to pick her up.
    I agree she looks good and Design did something with her tentacles, they look like they shaped the plastic with slight bends in them, not just hanging limp like at Powercon.
    Last edited by mjw41; February 10, 2013 at 12:22am.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I agree she looks good and Design did something with her tentacles, they look like they shaped the plastic with slight bends in them, not just hanging limp like at Powercon.
    Yes! I knew something was different, but couldn't put my finger on it. Awesome.

Evil Overlord of Spandex CptSpandex's Avatar
    Icer with the darker blue tint = 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,003,298.76 times better than the leaked picture! It's absolutely Smurfy and I no longer want to Smurf the Smurfity Smurf out of Smurf for Smurfing a Smurfy character!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roykop View Post
    I like Octavia and NA-Heman, but really not that happy with King H-Man myself either. I'm not loving the lighter tone in his hair, since it doesn't come across as if he is "greying". I've never been a fan of that Blue cape, and the look/coloring of the armor/belt has just always seemed off for some reason.. I just can't pinpoint it. Hopefully the cape is removable from the armor, and maybe the monthly version of King Greyskull's red cape would make the figure look a little better, perhaps more regal.
    Is it just me or do his legs looks massive? Like he's been squat thrusting his thighs since taking the throne. Maybe it is just the camera angle. I like the figure though!

King He-Man looks less interesting every month. Lets go back to fan demanded sub exclusives.

That new pic of Icer is awesome! Love the blue!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    5. Castaspella - guess she looks fine but, her gimmick is just that she has magic? meh.
    You could say the same thing about Evil-Lyn, Sorceress, Marzo,...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    King He-Man looks less interesting every month. Lets go back to fan demanded sub exclusives.
    I couldn't disagree more. He looks better and better to me every time we see him. Looks to me like the re-did the head sculpt. He looks older, almost King Arthur-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    I couldn't disagree more. He looks better and better to me every time we see him. Looks to me like the re-did the head sculpt. He looks older, almost King Arthur-ish.
    I totally agree
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor EvilSeed LizardMan Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreeElle Montork Miro Blast Attack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

I was expecting you two to say that.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Not a fan of that darker blue on Icer. I liked that light blue of the leaked picture MUCH more, so I sincerely hope those colour changing plastic theories are legit.

Also: it might be the bright snow, but do those white parts on Icer look grey to anyone else?
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Never really thought I'd be interested in a filmation character but Icer looks really cool.He looks like he'd fit in the original line.I guess the way the four horseman treated him,he doesn't translate like Fangman did as filmation.Not a knock against filmation.Just my personal taste.I'm hoping It's more like the leaked photo and not the teaser image .@dragonblaster-the grey and dark blue don't look nearly as good.
    Last edited by King Criss79; February 10, 2013 at 02:06am.

I just finished watching "Ice Age Cometh" Icer's episode I can't wait for him he has always been one of my top Filmation wants.

Also watched "The Great Books Mystery" Batros' episode people have been talking about his wings it's odd in Filmation at one point his wings are just like the figure we are getting yet at another they are also attached at the wrist.

Watched "House of Shokoti" as well so glad to be getting her but it really reiterates the facet we need Lord Masque soon!
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor EvilSeed LizardMan Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreeElle Montork Miro Blast Attack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Quote Originally Posted by michaelAschamp View Post
    It seems to me that no matter what is made into a collectable for this line, there are those individuals out there that can never truely be satisfied. Realistically they never can until they seek real help! The 4HM have done great jobs on each and every thing for this awsome collection. I as a fan of all things related to Masters of the univers and The great rebellion am greatly satisfied by these most awsome reveals and can not wait for the next few years of surprises! Besides why over do what is already great thanks 4HM

- - - Updated - - -

It seems to me that no matter what is made into a collectable for this line, there are those individuals out there that can never truely be satisfied. Realistically they never can until they seek real help! The 4HM have done great jobs on each and every thing for this awsome collection. I as a fan of all things related to Masters of the univers and The great rebellion am greatly satisfied by these most awsome reveals and can not wait for the next few years of surprises! Besides why over do what is already great thanks 4HM
    A thousand times this. I haven't been on these boards for very long, but I can't believe some of the negativity here. Just about everything I've seen of this line had been amazing, and you can tell that the 4HM and ToyGuru really care about getting it right, and they love MOTU. These toys are an unimaginably awesome fever dream, and it's a minor miracle they even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    A thousand times this. I haven't been on these boards for very long, but I can't believe some of the negativity here. Just about everything I've seen of this line had been amazing, and you can tell that the 4HM and ToyGuru really care about getting it right, and they love MOTU. These toys are an unimaginably awesome fever dream, and it's a minor miracle they even exist.
    I so agree with this statement!

Hi everyone,

I know it can be frustrating sometimes when dealing with other people's opinions. But a variety of opinions helps the world go 'round and is the spice of life and all that.

Please let's focus on the toys and not each other, and if you disagree with someone say why you disagree rather than talk about why the person might have a particular opinion.'

Thanks!
    Jon

P.S. - I'm still looking forward to King He-man