View Poll Results: Club Grayskull Large Beasts?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Molkrom

25 45.45%
  • Sh'Gora

13 23.64%
  • Colossor

30 54.55%
  • Gryphon

6 10.91%
  • Morning Star

12 21.82%
  • Kraken

10 18.18%
  • Grimalkin

13 23.64%
  • Braylok

10 18.18%
  • Daimar

20 36.36%
  • Other...

15 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Club Grayskull Large Beasts?

Club Grayskull Large Beasts?

If the Super7 Club Grayskull figures gain enough momentum, and large quarterly items get added to the docket, which Filmation Beasts would you like to see added to the line?

MOLKROM

SH'GORA

COLOSSOR

GRYPHON

MORNING STAR

KRAKEN

GRIMALKIN

BRAYLOK

DAIMAR
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Catra panther form
    Spirit

please release accurate Filmation of-- Fisto, roboto, kobra khan, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, , spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, mekaneck, jitsu, ram man, frosta, bow, Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Catra panther form
    Spirit
    I agree, and add Storm and Clawdeen to the mix.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Collosor. He/it is the only one I do not find a mess and would be proud to display. I'd also like 2 of those big rock monsters who name I forget. Appeared at least twice as to different creatures, I think I prefer the rock colour verus the desert sand. Also I think they should be big enough to be a beast, like Gygor size?

There are a few I'd take, but i want them in the more realistic, MOTUC style. Give me Catra's panther form (if we're counting it as a beast). Bring on Sorrowful the Dragon!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    I for one, would rather take the route of non-winged creatures (except maybe for Kraken...)
    we have the most charismatic dragon proudly sitten on our shelves so,
    i think i'm done with that type of animals & all that's too close in terms of design.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    There are many interesting Filmation beasts to be made. Some are listed above, but many others are not, including some of my most wanted.

For example, the rock/sand golems/demons (probably one of the most iconic Filmation beasts, appearing in different color schemes in several episodes, in one of them as a specific character named Rabar), the sandipede (or giant crawler, again featured in more than one episode), Yog (also appearing in more than one episode, with a different name and I think repainted in blue), the spidersaur (also reused), the drachadon awakened from the Tar Swamp, the shrieker (another multi-episode creature), and the rhinophant (or tracker or cavern monster, also seen in multiple episodes).

rock golem/Rabar
    sandipede/giant crawler
    Yog
    spidersaur
    drachadon
    shrieker
    rhinophant/tracker/cavern monster

Plus others such as Bakull, Fangman's dragosaur, the goblin lizards, King Tamusk's mount, Angast's bat-like mount, Azrog's (enlarged) Karg, Montork's Gark, Shokoti's Sleeping Beast, and Sorrowful the fearful dragon. And the following would probably not technically qualify as "large" or as "beasts", but I'd also love me some Serpentoids (and some wolfbats, too, and batleeches)! Not to mention Skytree and the catcher/carnivore plants.

Serpentoid
    wolfbats

Of those listed in the poll, I think Molkrom and Colossor are absolute must-haves! I'll be heartbroken if they never make it.

BTW, Braylok is a repaint (and downsizing) of Aroo (featured in another episode). Aroo was apparently inspired by Hanuman, and I kind of like Aroo's color scheme better. But anyway, either would make a good beast (or rather, giant, since he would reuse giant buck parts).

Braylok / Aroo

Finally, another repaint worth mentioning would be the purplish Filmation Shadow Beast variant.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; November 28, 2016 at 05:56pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Dragoon please

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Dragoon please
    I would prefer the "man" sized version of Dragoon to the oversized beast one...

Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Court Magician
    For sho. Dragoon gets my vote too.
    My trade list.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...08#post3705608

Check my feedback.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084423/
    eBay- username -dracos70

I'm all for whatever gets us Dragoon!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Sh'Gora
    Colossor
    Rock Golems
    ABC giants
    Dark Wing
    Giant Man Eating Plant
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

The only one I really want is Dragoon, or better the Dark One (the purple version, see my avatar).
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

Would love the Rock Golem and Shokoti's monster

Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't know if he counts as a "large" beast, but I still want a Filmation Panthor. Though I am sure they will do Filmation Battlecat first. I doubt Cringer or Catra's Cat Form would be considered "large" but they are still beasts, and I want them too.

We really need Hordak's mount Mantisaur...
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I would like to see/have mantisaur, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantasaurus rex, gigantisaur, upscaler, rattlor trap, charger teelas mount, 200x quadian mounts, slow tow, there are others but to much to list. The most important is SkyTree
    Last edited by mikerobertschamp; March 31, 2017 at 04:32pm. Reason: Importantance left out
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED