View Poll Results: Which 2016 MOTU Subscriptions are you purchasing?

55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only Collector's Choice (CC)

15 27.27%
  • Only He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (HATMOTU)

11 20.00%
  • Both CC and HATMOTU

23 41.82%
  • Neither

6 10.91%

Thread: Which 2016 MOTU Subscription(s) Are You Purchasing?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Ontario, Canada

Which 2016 MOTU Subscription(s) Are You Purchasing?

I'm curious as to which 2016 MOTU Subscriptions people will purchasing. What are you guys buying?
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

Both of course. The more MOTU in my life, the better!
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard, Darius, the rest of New Adventures.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, He-Man, Skeletor, Teela, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

New Bedford, MA
    I'll be getting both the Collector's Choice and HM&TMOTU subs!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Sheffield, UK.
    Hopefully I'll be subbing for the first time for the he man and the masters line.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    I'll get both, little girl! And that Thundercats too! MWAHAHAHHA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Last edited by GrtEternal; August 29, 2015 at 05:09pm.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Wien, Austria
    I voted neither. I supported the subs for the last five years but i pay more for shipping and custom to Austria/Europe than i pay for one figure these days…

I´ll cherry pick from now on (which means Crita, Darius, Tuskador maybe FILMATION Evil Lyn)
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

It's not absolutely guaranteed at this point, but the Filmation sub might be my first subscription ever.

Heroic Warrior
    Only the Filmation HMATMU and thundercats. Not interested in NA, not interested in 200x, not interested in concept figures and no longer interested in the classics aesthetic. Here on out only want pure filmation figures of the characters that appeared in the cartoons and had a vintage motu figure. In other words. Merman triklips mekaneck Adam fisto roboto spikor ting lashor man e faces whiplash webstor man at arms hordak kobra khan grizzlor leech Ram man mantenna and main pop gals
    Still wanting to buy one more Point Dread Teela PM

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

A Damn Mitten....
    I only pick from Classics, too many characters i either barely want or don't want at all, in fact I've sold off quite a few lately. I will however buy the new Filmation sub in it's entirety. And that sub for MOTU only. Thundercats is another story however.

I don't collect 200X or NA, so, i could care less about them being in Classics, and from the CC sub, i only want the two Filmation guys.
    Recent.... NA She-Ra & Jitsu
    Wanted.... Perfuma, FF He-Man / TC Skeletor, Masque, Crita & Vultak
    Needed.... Dragstor & the new Filmation line.

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Italy (Rome)
    Only Collector's Choice sub for me! The CC both as sub and style is the heir and continuation of the Classics, that i collected since day one. There is no way that i' m going to start a whole new line now, especially with underdetailed variants of already releashed figures in the Classics. So since originallity, details, adult action figures, and Classics means Collector's Choice this was going to be my sub (and i will save money since the CC sub has less figures than a full year sub)!
    Last edited by granamyr80; August 29, 2015 at 06:51pm.

Toronto, ON, Canada
    Collector's Choice only, for me. I like the new Filmation line and the idea of it, however I am looking to stop with the classics and not start collecting another line from scratch. It's way too expensive as it is. The completist in me is still after the classics line, but the realist is desperately seeking for the end of the line to be near as the hole in the wallet keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I will not be buying either subscription.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Only HATMOTU. Love the aesthetics and the focus of the line. MOTUC was too vast and unwieldy for me to ever fully get into. I'm trimming down my small MOTUC collection to maybe a dozen favorites, and then jumping in for the HATMOTU ride. Hopefully we'll get a few years out of it. Let's go!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    All of them!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Only CC. While I wasn't actually clamoring for any of the characters chosen for CC, the execution of the ones revealed knocked my socks off, so I gotta get them. To me, the exceution of CC and the 200x sub has me more excited than what's left in the main MOTUC sub for this year, which is pretty yawn-inducing. Also, in my cannon, Despara is going the Horde Queen (she's not Adora), so I need her beside Hordak on my shelf.

HATMOTU doesn't interest me, as I have the Classics version of all the characters, which I prefer. HOWEVER, I might be tempted to cherry-pick Skeletor IF his hood looks like a hood and not a bonnet (Mattel/Four Horsemen don't have the best track record there), and potentially Evil-Lyn (since her FILMation look is my preferred design) and Clawful.

Oh, and I would blind-buy the ThunderCats sub, so I'll definitely be getting that.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    I am getting both but really I only really feel the need for the COllector club. However how can I skip the Filmation guys, even if I do not think they needed that specific variants. I do want Filmation CLawful because he is different as all get out and will join my MOTUC.

Would have been happy with just the Collectors club, but obsessive.