View Poll Results: Who is the physically strongest Henchman?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beastman

36 31.58%
  • Clawful

21 18.42%
  • Evil-Lyn

3 2.63%
  • Mer-Man

0 0%
  • Strinkor

1 0.88%
  • Trap-Jaw

5 4.39%
  • Tri-Klops

6 5.26%
  • Two-Bad

13 11.40%
  • Whiplash

29 25.44%
  • Webstor

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is...

Who is...

Considering the feats we have seen them perform in Filmation and MYP, the comics and our own personal feelings, I would like to know who the physically strongest Henchman is?

Keep in mind, this is not based on anything other than raw physical power. If you feel that someone who hasn't made the poll (Jitsu, Ninjor, or Spikor) is the strongest, feel free to vote and post your answer below. I was concentrating on the characters we have seen in the toons.

PS: Please refrain from using Faker. Yes, I know, he is a robotic clone of He-Man so therefore he would be the strongest.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; February 27, 2010 at 06:46pm.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I give it to Clawful. He's the largest, physically. After that, it would be out of Whiplash and Beast Man.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

For me Clawful, and then Whiplash!

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Strinkor wins for me.
    They are a whole freakin Kor, not just one guy.
    And all that STRING just overwelms!

Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'm going to vote Two-Bad. He has a bigger torso than any henchman and a bigger torso implies more muscles and thus more strength. In my opinion, his body is a vessel that contains the physical power of two evil warriors. Hence, his legs and arms must be doubly strong to move as adeptly and as quickly as the other evil warriors.

Clawful's main claim to fame was his crushing claw and, as powerful as that may be, that implies that the majority of his strength is in his claw. I would compare that to the crushing power of an alligator's mouth. The alligator has incredible strength to snap shut but has very few muscles to open them up.

Whiplash is also a strong warrior but his main weapon is his tail. The majority of his strength is in his tail and perhaps his lower body not in his upper body.

Two-Bad's main "gimmick" was his unbreakable bear-hug which would involve a lot of upper body strength. This would translate to arm strength (to keep the victim immobilized), upper body strength (to smother the victim and restrict the victim's movements at the same time) and lower body strength (to maintain leverage and a low center of gravity to help keep the victim in his grip). For these reasons, Two-Bad is my choice for the physically strongest of Skeletor's crew.

And Evil-Lyn?! Who would pick Evil-Lyn as the physically strongest? She's a magic user and they don't have the best track record at being Presidential Physical Fitness Award winners.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; February 28, 2010 at 10:00am.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I choose Whiplash!
    Armageddon will soon be here,
    the sinners will meet their fate.
    But I am calm and without fear,
    as I feed upon my hate.

Going by an early mini-comic where he was a match for He-Man in physical strength, I'd say Tri-Klops. Even though that's only one source, I've always liked to think that was true. Without that extreme strength, Tri-Klops would probably be my least favorite villain in your poll.
    Last edited by Mr. Shokoti; February 28, 2010 at 02:03am.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I give it to Clawful. He's the largest, physically. After that, it would be out of Whiplash and Beast Man.
    Simple as.

Quote Originally Posted by bigassbuzz View Post
    Strinkor wins for me.
    They are a whole freakin Kor, not just one guy.
    And all that STRING just overwelms!

Lame dude, really lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    And Evil-Lyn?! Who would pick Evil-Lyn as the physically strongest? She's a magic user and they don't have the best track record at being Presidential Physical Fitness Award winners.
    I thought about leaving Evil-Lyn out of the poll, but if people want to be 'smart' and waste their vote, so be it.

I went with Whiplash. I agree that Clawful most likely has more strenght in arms and a killer grip, but in my mind Whiplash's tail has even more strenght in it.

Heidi
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

I'd go with Whiplash and Clawful being a close second.

Beastman is my choose

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    beast man is the most savage & is very strong. he can rip a man to part & tare metal armor but clawful is stronger than all the henchmen physically & invulnerability as well. clawful can smash gigantic boulders & rip trough large metal vehicle's.

If we're going general physical strength, I'm going with Beast Man.

As has been stated, most of Clawful's strength (even though in MYP he's pretty big) is in his claw, and Whiplash's (again despite his size in MYP) is in his tail. Those two would be right below Beast Man though, with Mer-Man right below them (the pressures of the ocean depths would give him strength comparable to Aquaman or Namor).

I see Two-Bad as being stronger than Tuvar but less strong than Baddruh, not the combination of the two ... but then, I've never liked Two-Bad either, so I might be biased.

Trap-Jaw seems a little stronger than a human, but (to me) the rest would have the strength you'd expect from a trained warrior but nothing superhuman, or at least not too superhuman.
    Last edited by j-bird; March 2, 2010 at 02:00am.

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    I'm going to vote Two-Bad. He has a bigger torso than any henchman and a bigger torso implies more muscles and thus more strength.
    I was going to vote for Beastman, but you swayed my opinion in the favor of Two-Bad. I used that figure all the time. Two-Bad was huge, and he rules.

...then somehow I missed and clicked on Tri-Klops, and pressed Vote Now too quick.

I picked Beast Man. All of the other henchmen have their own specific attributes, their claims to fame, but Beast Man has always been primo-henchman #1, and that has to do with more than just his ability to control some beasts.

While the other henchmen have their own primary physical attacks, like Clawful's claw or Whiplash's tail, that also makes them more specialized and predicable. Beast Man is a total package kind of henchman, not only is he lord over the animals, he's also some sort of super-smart simian/man thing.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    I was going to vote for Beastman, but you swayed my opinion in the favor of Two-Bad. I used that figure all the time. Two-Bad was huge, and he rules.
    What?! You're actually listening to my logic?! This is truly a disturbing universe...

Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    ...then somehow I missed and clicked on Tri-Klops, and pressed Vote Now too quick.
    Phew! I was about to lose it just thinking that somebody actually took my advice. I guess the Fates of Order came in just at the nick of time and rectified the situation. You got to be careful next time, C-Krash. Your simple act of listening to an insane individual like me would have set off a chain reaction. Earth's energy fields would have gone crazy. The weather would change. And then BOOM! We're all cosmic dust!

Nah, just joking but it's cool someone actually paid attention to my scientific breakdown based on what scant physiological info available. But the second part of your post had me laughing out loud. That's only the second time since I've been here on the .org that that has happened. Thanks.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

How many of Skeletor's men could defeat He-Man in hand-to-hand combat? He-Man seemed to be able to hold his own with them in both MOTU cartoons. It's been 25 years since I've read most of the Mini-comics. The only reason I picked Tri-Klops was that I thought I remembered him being almost as strong as He-Man. For those of you who are Mini-comic fans, is my memory faulty? If it wasn't for that, I would have picked Beast Man.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Clawful is my pick.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Clawful is my choice because he can smash rocks, rip through metal and has a shielded armor that's just as tough as his claws are!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Songster "Kevin Corrigan", Kittrina, Illumina, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Granita, Spritina, Sprag, Sprocker, KARG, Hunga the Harpy, Lodar, Green Reptile Mask of Power Demon, Purple Wolf Mask of Power Demon, Lizorr, Hoove, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn, Dylamug, Colonel Blast, Monster Riders Of Morc
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

I would say Clawful, going mostly from what we saw in MYP, with Whiplash coming in close at second.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    In terms of physical strength i like to go in this order

Two-Bad ( The way i see it is both halves retain all the strength they had while seperate)

Mer-Man ( While damp or in/underwater)

Clawful ( Predominantly right side)

Whiplash ( Predominantly in lower torso and tail)

Beast Man

Trap-Jaw ( Predominantly right side and jaw)

Tri-Klops

Webstor ( Proportinate strength of a spider and all that)

Evil-Lyn ( Can alter physical strength by means of magic)

I'd say all of Skeletor's henchmen are 10-40 ton range as far as strength goes they would have to be to put up a fight with He-Man. Add alterations due to race specific traits and magic and some even go into the 50-70 ton range i'd venture to say. These are solely my opinions and do not represent the MOTU fandom as a whole.
    Find the things in life that bring you joy and hold onto them with every ounce of your being.

I was going to go with Whiplash, but I think I am going to go with Benedict's idea of Two-Bad. Hadn't thought of him that way, mostly because he's got that HUGE top and tiny, normal sized bottom. However, this is asking about who has the most physical stregnth, and I suppose Two-Bad is the best candidate. I don't think he can make the best use of it, since I doubt they can agree with each other long enough to get the job done, but he is still the most physicaly strong.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I said beastman but then again I could be wrong anyway.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

I'm going to vote Two-Bad. He has a bigger torso than any henchman and a bigger torso implies more muscles and thus more strength. In my opinion, his body is a vessel that contains the physical power of two evil warriors. Hence, his legs and arms must be doubly strong to move as adeptly and as quickly as the other evil warriors.
    Well, you swayed my vote. You made a strong case for Two-Bad. Though if Faker had been on the list I would have voted for him. I mean, he's a freaking robot. I'd say that makes him strong.