Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33

Thread: Problem with He-Man.org???

  1. #26
    Heroic Warrior Replikor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    KY, USA
    Posts
    2,242
    is anyone else still having search problems? I am, and I have no idea why... I am located on east coast Kentucky.. Anyone else from my area having those problem?

    If not, does anyone got any tips on how to fix it so it will work again on my end?

  2. #27
    Vile'a'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    28,965
    The search should be working. Is it not? Please let me know.

  3. #28
    #1 Extendar Fan! JonWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,336
    I think Replikor and I got it figured out via PM.
    He cleared his cookies and it worked after that.

    So if anyone is still having search function issues, clear your cookies!

  4. #29
    Fighting Foe Fan Whiplash7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,854
    The org stopped working for me on Friday night. "The server could not be found". I figured the website was down. I looked into it last night and it turns out I had to adjust my proxy settings, and the org loaded up again. I use firefox.

  5. #30
    Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    8,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    is anyone else still having search problems? I am, and I have no idea why... I am located on east coast Kentucky.. Anyone else from my area having those problem?

    If not, does anyone got any tips on how to fix it so it will work again on my end?
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    The search should be working. Is it not? Please let me know.
    Search works fine for me.
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!


    Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778


  6. #31
    Heroic Warrior He-Kal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    772
    I'm still having issues as of last night. I cleared cookies, everything and still having an issue. I have Windows 8 with Internet explorer--what can I do
    (had to send this message from work). Btw, this happend this weekend too for a few hours and stopped on it's own--so is very weird.

  7. #32
    Vile'a'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    28,965
    Last night the site went down for a bit due to the server provider having problems. Sorry about that! They fixed the outrage in a relatively short amount of time.

  8. #33
    Heroic Warrior He-Kal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    772
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Last night the site went down for a bit due to the server provider having problems. Sorry about that! They fixed the outrage in a relatively short amount of time.
    Ok--thx! I'll check it out tonight when I go home.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •