Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Official Toy Fair 2013 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Wildcard Dylamug!!!!!!!!!
    YES!! Bring on Dylamug! He'll be a great wildcard choice!!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    YES!! Bring on Dylamug! He'll be a great wildcard choice!!
    He's a 100% tool, so unlikely. I'd love to get him though sooner rather than later!

Thanks to whoever filmed the Toy Fair panel for the video! I'm pleasantly surprised there will be another unrevealed Filmation character in the 2013 main sub! I'm thinking it will be Strong Arm
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

The more I look at NA He-man with the armor the more excited I am for this figure. That helmet is AMAZING!!! I really can't wait for NA Skeletor too. This He-man is the only NA figure I ever owned as a kid, and I loved it. I wanted the Skeletor so bad, but never got him. These two are big draws for me. I'm actually excited for a figure in a line that has almost died for me in terms of pre-arrival excitment; I still get excited sometimes on arrival day, but not always.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    He's a 100% tool, so unlikely. I'd love to get him though sooner rather than later!

Thanks to whoever filmed the Toy Fair panel for the video! I'm pleasantly surprised there will be another unrevealed Filmation character in the 2013 main sub! I'm thinking it will be Strong Arm
    Where is that video?

Ok but three points on Dylamug

1) We know the remaining two spots in the main sub belong to another filmation character and a MYP character.

2) We still haven't seen the Horde crossbow.

3) The Filmation sub has its own budget and with six figures should pay for at least one full tool. We usually get two in the main sub with 12 figures.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    The more I look at NA He-man with the armor the more excited I am for this figure. That helmet is AMAZING!!! I really can't wait for NA Skeletor too. This He-man is the only NA figure I ever owned as a kid, and I loved it. I wanted the Skeletor so bad, but never got him. These two are big draws for me. I'm actually excited for a figure in a line that has almost died for me in terms of pre-arrival excitment; I still get excited sometimes on arrival day, but not always.
    OH MAN I know! The figure was already geekin' me out, but the armor just pushes him overboard. I hope it has the little sword holder on the back like the toy. NA He-Man was one of my top favorite toys as a kid, so this figure is just perfection. I'm so glad he's in this year.

Here's hoping for an NA Skeletor next!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

With todays prices I would not take even a six figure subcription. Just can't buy figures I don't want.

Icer and Batros! I welcome them happily, but might skip Shokoti.

Wildcard.. sounds Plundor.. sounds bad.
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Plundor has got to be the most love'im/hate'im character in all of MOTU. I think he should stick to selling Strawberry Quick.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Just watched the PD video for Castle Grayskull and I feel MUCH better now after seeing it. When TG was standing next to in the video, it looked like the castle was 1/2 as tall as him Don't get why people still think it is too small. I said earlier I felt like $250 was a TAD bit too much CG from what the pics showed,etc...--But now---I'm feeling a lot better about this AWESOME purchase CG will look GREAT sitting next to my Metroplex figure (there's definitely some irony when 2 of the greatest playsets from when I was a child are being updated and released in the same year) when that comes out too :

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I got it too.

Castaspella's wheel does not spin. Would it really have been so hard to make it functional? Now it's a pretty much useless accessory.
    It won't? Boo
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I would think he may be a beast type figure unless he was the same size as the other regular motuc figures.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I could live with Plundor as a figure, but I agree with others - he needs an evil, angry expression on his face - a total contrast to his fluffy pink exterior. I would HATE it if he had a goofy expression.

I would also love to see Dylamug released too - so off the wall and insane looking - got to have him.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Unfortunately I can't afford another sub so I'll be skipping the Filmation sub. I just read the sub-description from MattyCollector and they seem pretty serious about making very limited runs. I hope I'll be able to get Shokoti on the sale date.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Signed up for the filmation sub but flinched when I saw my Matty bill this morning 70$ for two figures! I am really hoping they make the red headed pirate who is She-ras b-friend in a couple of episodes. He is pretty important to POP fans and Bow is such a idiot on screen I cannot really have him next to she-ra in my displays. I need a proper man friend for my she-ra doll!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    Thanks for the video! We're getting that damn bunny I'll bet as the surprise Filmation sub figure

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    From Toyguru video Q&A, the main highlights:

Filmation sub has one "wild card" character, probably won't expect it, but it is fan-demanded. NOT Chef Allen. No Chef Allen in 2013.
    Yep probably going to be very disappointed with Plundor I'm guessing the other 2 slots go to Seahawk and either Strong-Arm, Scorpia, or Lord Masque.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Wild Card = Plundor?!?!
    Unfortunately I'm betting you're right

Wildcard Dylamug!!!!!!!!!
    This would be much better!

Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    I may have overlooked this,but Scott said the swords were not included in the castle,but why not if they are already a sculpted item? Just curious. By the way love the castle,just wish it was a couple inches here and there bigger.
    Just some cool places to put some of the extra accessories we have

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I just feel like Plundor is the obvious choice for a wild card. But who knows!
    Jon I'm with you, and this not a good thing to me.

Both are very good guesses. Scott did say his goal was to get Plundor in MOTUC before Star Wars made their bunny character. I would prefer Dylamug, but would be happy with either. I just pray if they make Plundor they don't make him really goofy looking. I would be very happy if he turned out like this:

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/a...aw/Plundor.jpg
    Sorry even the Horsemen can't help the Easter Bunny. And the figure will be pink!

I'd prefer boot feet too...but I WANT that face. I like his more serious face. He's EVIL and pretty much destroyed his home planet. Folded ear is fine, but I'm hoping for a face closer to that than something like Orko or Clawful, for example.

Question: does anyone know if Castle Grayskull is still coming with the added turret for Point Dread? It's the first Castle pic at the top. I found it in the new He-Man.org album:

http://he-man.org/assets/images/home...ull09_full.jpg
    No Turret for Point Dredd, maybe in the future, (as Scott would say) but no plans now.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakahn View Post
    Signed up for the filmation sub but flinched when I saw my Matty bill this morning 70$ for two figures! I am really hoping they make the red headed pirate who is She-ras b-friend in a couple of episodes. He is pretty important to POP fans and Bow is such a idiot on screen I cannot really have him next to she-ra in my displays. I need a proper man friend for my she-ra doll!
    Sea Hawk. He is kind of a semi-main character, so I'm guessing we will see him in the main line instead of the mini sub. In fact with all the Filmation characters revealed for this year so far being MOTU, I have a feeling he may be that last main line Filmation figure they mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost6 View Post
    The hack and slash photoshopping should be suspect to anyone who has a shred of common sense... But feel free to overreact wildly if you have decided you cannot afford it and shouldn't have preordered it to begin with.

Reading everyone's "deal breakers" has become quite funny... Someone with some free time should compile a list of all the excuses.
    Actually i can afford it,i've had enough of this line and it's constant price rises for items that end up reduced in size and accessories so that six months down the road they can take another $30 out your ***,case and point would be the grate that's not coming with the castle apparently,so why advertise it then...... oh yeah,so you can pay for it later.

Dylamug would make a fantastic figure. I think I've said that about 507 times prior. His design is completely off the wall, and I'm sure the FH would make him look superb. I think he would be an over sized figure, though, like Ram-Man.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhibitor View Post
    Plundor has got to be the most love'im/hate'im character in all of MOTU. I think he should stick to selling Strawberry Quick.
    lol...I remember Everlast saying "you make me sick like Strawberry Quik" in a House of Pain song. I actually like Plundar because, as goofy as he is, he was a conquering tyrant, which makes him some what of a threat and not just another underling. The best Filmation villains are the ones with their own agenda, not Skeletor's or Hordak's IMO. However, I could be wrong, but since we just got 3 back-to-back-to-back villains in the Filmation sub, should we expect the remaining 3 characters be on the side of good?

OK I've watched the whole video but I'm not sure if I missed anything.
    So was there any word on a 2014 Filmation add-on sub? Did he mention any plans for 2014 at all (MOTUC related)
    Awesome sticker included!

Heroic Warrior
    Ok but three points on Dylamug

1) We know the remaining two spots in the main sub belong to another filmation character and a MYP character.

2) We still haven't seen the Horde crossbow.

3) The Filmation sub has its own budget and with six figures should pay for at least one full tool. We usually get two in the main sub with 12 figures.
    Whoa...where was it said that we'd be getting another MYP character this year??

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    So was there any word on a 2014 Filmation add-on sub? Did he mention any plans for 2014 at all (MOTUC related)
    People have asked him on the Matty forums over the last few days. He always just gives the usual "Too early to talk about 2014" answer.

So the castle is actually a few inches smaller than previously stated, Toyguru admitted this.

What I don't get is people being attacked because they feel lied to and want to cancel their order. Everyone has the right do cancel. I personally won't cancel mine but I understand that some people feel betrayed.

Let's please respect other ppl's opinion, even if they differ from your own.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    No he kept saying it was too early to speculate on 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Whoa...where was it said that we'd be getting another MYP character this year??
    It was a while back I don't know the exact quote (It was either on the Ask Matty or Monthly answers I think?), most have speculated Calix (white crossbow possibly?) or Lord Dactys. My preference would be for Prahvus.

I don't see how we would go the whole year without a 200X character, so I'm sure one is coming in either the October or December slot. Here's the breakdown for 2013 so far:

MOTU vintage - (5) Jitsu, Ram Man, Snake Face, Clamp Champ, Mantenna
    POP - (2) Netossa, Castaspella
    New Adventures - (2) Karatti, NA He-man
    Filmation - (2) Fang Man, Octavia
    Mini comic - (1) Geldor
    Concept/other - (2) King He-man, FFM

TBD - 2 monthly figures and 4Q 2-pack