Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Toy Fair 2013 Discussion

As much as like the revealed Filmation figures, and though being a big Filmation fan, I'm not gonna risk getting 3 obscure duds in the latter part of the year... Think I'll go with DOS for them, especially with Nepthu being rumoured as an upcoming figure!
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    the pic on twitter of the castle with all the figures is cool, but the door is definately not big enough for He-man on Battlecat
    Doesn't look big enough for He-Man alone. Gotta admit I'm a little disappointed in the size.

And didn't Scott say CG wasn't gonna "be $20, but a big chunk of change" more when sold DoS? Or is it going back on preorder at $275?

I'm not interested in the Filmation sub, but glad to know it frees up slots for other vintage figures in the normal line.

So excited for the Filmation sub.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Yaaas @ the 6-figure Filmation sub opening up some valuable slots in the regular subscription. I'm so emotional right now...LOL
    Lol. It's true though, and helps get some of thoseFilmation characters out there much quicker! I hope for Enchantress!

Quote Originally Posted by greenstar1981 View Post
    2 of the Filmation have to be Madame Razz and Scorpia. They have to be.
    I hope so!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

clamshell packaging? That sounds like more wasted plastic to me... (being an opener) Toybiz Marvel Legends used Clamshell Packaging... Oh gods no...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Scorpia is on deck for 2014. It's more likely that Huntara or Sea Hawk will be part of this, as they're easy to build figures. Madame is probably too unique for this and would probably better suited as an SDCC offering.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Looks amazing !!!
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Warrior
    I don't know. While it would be awesome if they were, they are such major characters that I could see them being included in the mainline and using the mini sub as a way to get out those heavily demanded one shot characters.

On the other hand, in trying to rush the vintage toy characters now, perhaps they will be included in the mini sup to get them out and still keep more slots open. Could go either way.

The upstream is great, but... I'd much rather hear about the castle than how many viewers we have updated every 1 second.

With Shokoti being in the sub, Lord Masque better damn well be in there too!
    Been waiting forever for him

I'll get the sub. Def.

And while Grayskull is a touch smaller than I expected, it's still big enough for my purposes, any bigger might be too big for me to even own.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    Dude I can't even watch that stream with that genius talking over Scott while he's explaining why the castle doesn't come with the dungeon peice, and other items; and he's only talking about his stupid popularity and Cruella Deville. Thanks alot guy.

Wow.

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    Dude I can't even watch that stream with that genius talking over Scott while he's explaining why the castle doesn't come with the dungeon peice, and other items; and he's only talking about his stupid popularity and Cruella Deville. Thanks alot guy.
    Word. I just had to shut it off - whoever that was was more concerned with the number of hits he was getting than anything that was going on. Not good reporting.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Sorceress,
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

The Filmation sub would totally be for me...if it were She-Ra specific Icer and Batros ain't my cup of tea, you know?

Grrr at that guy talking over Scott.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

So the piece with the creatures is not included ?
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Castle Grayskull looks amazing, but quite a bit smaller than the foam mock-up. He--an looks like Grayskull is eating him! Lol. It's an amazing sculpt though. I hope Mattel can make it 3-5 inches taller. Then it would have a more roomy entrance.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    Wait, I'm going to have to purchase another sub for the Filmation figures or am I missing something?

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    I thought Shokoti was going to be part of the main sub. I fear we might never get her now, if the Filmation sub doesn't sell over the required minimum (which I think is likely to be about the same number as that required for the main sub, but the Filmation-hating vintage-only crowd isn't going to subscribe).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    So the piece with the creatures is not included ?
    Apparently it will not be included.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Sorceress,
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

So the solution to get the Sorceress to sit in the throne is to break her?
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Sorceress can sit but she has no wings? Did they remove them or am i missing something?
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    @ Crusader: Seems like it...
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.