Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Filmation Sub Discussion

Heroic Warrior

Filmation Sub Discussion

I searched and didn't find an existing forum on this subject.

So who do you think we will see?

Col. Blast
    Darkney
    Dree Elle
    Evilseed
    Fang Man
    Filmation Hordak
    Filmation Horde Captain Adora
    Garth
    General Sunder
    General Tataran
    Goat Man
    Granita
    Hawke
    Hunga
    Huntara
    Imp
    King Ahgo
    King Miro
    King Tamusk
    Kittrina
    Koldarr
    Lizard Man
    Lodar
    Loki?
    Lord Masque
    Madam Razz & Broom
    Melaktha
    Melog
    Monteeg
    Plundar
    Red Knight
    Scorpia
    Scurvy
    Sea Hawk
    Skeletor's Robot Knights/Hover Robots
    Strong Arm
    Sunder
    Uncle Montork
    Vultak
    Zilora
    Last edited by toofastone; February 10, 2013 at 07:09pm.

Heroic Warrior
    So, it currently includes Icer, Batros and Shokoti. That's half the slots already taken.

And did Toyguru state that it would include "good guys" and "bad guys" from BOTH Filmation He-Man and Filmation She-Ra?

If so, we would need one more slot for a "good guy" from Filmation He-Man, although I have no idea who that could be. The remaining two slots would be a "good guy" from Filmation She-Ra, perhaps Sea Hawk? And a "bad guy" from Filmation She-Ra, perhaps Scorpia?

Then again, there is meant to be one major surprise. So, unless Chef Allen ends up in there as the "good guy" from He-Man, the major surprise could perhaps be Madame Razz?

I really wish they'd just announce all six characters!

Heroic Warrior
    Do we really need Filmation He-Man and Skeletor variants or would you be happy with new heads and sword of power?

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Strong Arm
    Seahawk
    Lord Masque

Count it!

I want miro but they can make him cause he did appear in the MYP cartoon so then it's lizard man Strongarm and then malaktha.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by toofastone View Post
    Do we really need Filmation He-Man and Skeletor variants or would you be happy with new heads and sword of power?
    I 'd prefer new figures. They can use the existing Classics body, but with different heads, weapons, loincloths, harnesses, and paint schemes.

I disagree with Scott Neitlich's opinion that the only way to do them is in a maquette style. Hasbro put out some excellent cartoon versions of Star Wars and GI Joe figures using existing parts. I think more cartoon-accurate He-Man & Skeletor figures would totally work in the Classics style, and be worth doing.

What do you folks think will become of the Jetlag characters? Will they potentially be in a 2014 Filmation sub, in the main sub or not be on Mattel's radar at all?
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I'm all for a six figure Filmation sub this year and a six figure Filmation sub next year, but I won't be happy with an additional twelve month Filmation sub next year - too expensive for me!!
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    This is GREAT NEWS!! I'm hoping for Lizard Man, Strongarm, and Lord Masque to round out the 3 yet to be revealed!!! I truly hope this is a HUGE success and that Mattel does another 6 figure Filmation mini-sub for next year as well!!! Heck, I'd be down for a full on 12 figure Filmation sub every year!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So question is how much are the figures and can it be combined with the regular sub.
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

We are always forgetting General Tataran !

Well, I think the more popular figures are Scorpia, Strong Arm and Lizard Man....but if Mattel wants to sell subscriptions for 2014, maybe one of them should be the Club Eternia exclusive...

Until now, If my memory is correct, we have only one official heroic Filmation character released: King Randor. The others (Adora, Marlena, Orko, Cringer) were all before Filmation rights, right ?
    On the other hand, we confirmed a bunch os Evil forces: Shadow Weaver, Fang Man, Octavia, Icer, Batros and Shokoti...
    So, I am sure at least two of the three remaining characters will be a heroic one: Lizard Man, Sea Hawk or Madam Razz !!!

I could see Jetlag getting smooshed in somewhere. Really it's just Crita & Sebrian. Since Mara was a prototype. A slim outside chance for Drissi, Grot, Grr & Clobber. Caz, the scientists & the robots have a Icer's chance in Granamyr's lair.

Dylamug, Razz & Lizard Man.

I'd be happy with just about anyone, but my next 20 would be...

Sunder, King Ahgo, Strong Arm, Masque, Darkney, Sea Hawk, Scurvy, Garth, Huntara, Melaktha, Hunga, Scorpia, Col. Blast, Tataran, Granita, Red Knight, Koldarr, Monteeg, Hawke & King Tamusk....now ask me tomorrow, & I bet 6 change
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    I think they'll hold Scorpia, Razz, and Strong-Arm for next year. I can see Lizard Man coming in the first wave, as the only Filmation "Master" that has any fan standing.

Sea Hawk is an easy low-tool piece.

I personally don't see there being enough not-too-obscure Filmation characters to carry a full year's sub, but they can get away with another mini-sub in 2014 and really hit all the most-requested.

That said, I want Crita, and I want her now.
    NO RED BEAST? WE TURN BEAT RED!

My MOTU Classics Wishlist:
    Filmation - KITTRINA, Vultak, Zilora, Ileena
    Space Mutants - CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    MYP - VEENA, Evilseed, Prahvus
    Concept - RED BEAST

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    Strong Arm
    Seahawk
    Lord Masque

Count it!
    Yeah that's my thoughts too.
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

Best news of TF for me. Hopefully the good General will see light somewhere in the Filmation line.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Heroic Warrior
    Scott said they're one-off type characters, so I'd be surprised if Scorpia is one of them as I expect her to be in the main line, not the Filmation sub.

Scott also said there are no variants, they are new characters, so no Filmation style Hordak, etc.

My guess is that one of the POP one is Huntara, she is one-off, highly wanted by POP Filmation fans, and ranked high on polls. If Huntara isn't part of the Filmation sub then I doubt we'd ever get her.

Quote Originally Posted by fisto power View Post
    So question is how much are the figures and can it be combined with the regular sub.
    The figures are $25 each for sub holders, and they will be combined with your current sub at the second figure shipped. The first will be separate.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Suggestion Bonus item for Filmation subscribers: Grayskull mirror/portal

The regular sub has a bonus figure, and for hard-core Filmation fans that mirror is about as important as most characters! I would LOVE it if they did this, and would happily pay for it.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Plundar, Scorpia, and Lizard Man

2013: Lizard Man, Lord Masque and Sea Hawk

2014: Strongarm, Evilseed, Tataran, Huntara, Madam Razz/Broom and Granita.

Sub 2014 Exclusive: Scorpia

But Madam Razz could be in a pack with Kowl and Loo-Kee and Evilseed could be the MYP version()

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    Personally I think th subs complete crap, and this is from a filmation fan. I just don't see why they have to separate them from the main sub it's low. And will these guy get a day if sale or will be be the same bs of early access.

But seeing as how I have never bought a sub and is a cherry picker( dun dun dunnnnnnnn) I guess I can't complain.
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Not to be so very greedy, but I REEEEALLY wish there were a bonus sub exclusive figure!!! Maybe next year's Filmation Sub? Maybe Filmation Hordak?
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Not as versed in Filmation as you guys, so I'm just googling the mentions so far, and totally agree with these:

Strong Arm
    Lord Masque
    Evilseed
    Huntara
    General Tataran
    Lizard Man's okay

Stuff like that, and what they've shown so far would be awesome!

If they start making Hordak, He-Man, Skeletor or whoever designs, which has noting to do with classics, I'll just pass on the sub, no worries. I even think the Hordak we got was barely adequate, but still, I'd rather have another character, and won't waste money on an alternate colored version.

I only care for unique characters, also no Filmation lameness like Pludor etc. That's the kind of character tat makes me hate Filmation. The others, make me welcome it with open arms and salute the additions.

Well played thus far, even if Icer is a generic ice guy, he still looks unique enough within motuc, and was well represented as a figure.
    Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad! AND, hurry up with Evil Lynn, her reveal is what got me started.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by toofastone View Post
    I searched and didn't find an existing forum on this subject.

Filmation Horde Captain Adora
    I have seen her mentioned a couple of times, what would the difference between Filmation Horde Captain Adora and the Adora we already have? Unless they took it as an oppurtunity to do a "Adora 2.0" with twist waist and proper leotard, I'm not sure what the big difference would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    What do you folks think will become of the Jetlag characters? Will they potentially be in a 2014 Filmation sub, in the main sub or not be on Mattel's radar at all?
    Honestly if it is being billed as a "Filmation" sub they need to keep it as such. Otherwise people may ticked off if NA characters start showing up.

As far as what characters are on the radar, honestly I think only Crita and Mara are, and hopefully they will be in the main sub.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Plundor, Strongarm, Kittrina
    Last edited by Replikor; February 10, 2013 at 07:04pm.