Thread: 2013 SUB Questions (To Help My Friend).......

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

2013 SUB Questions (To Help My Friend).......

Well, One of my close friend actually subbed for 2013 (Club Eternia) & unfortunately, his credit card expired just before the January shipping. He was unable to renew it because of his personal problems & as a result, he had to miss the January & February figures (too bad he missed Ram Man )& it is likely that he will miss March’s Fang Man too, since he can’t renew his card until April. So his mind eating questions are :-

1) Is it possible to reinstate his 2013 Club Eternia SUB in April ?

2) If Yes, will he get all the figures from Jan to March (Netossa to Fang Man) in April ?

3) What about the Club Exclusive King He-Man figure for which he paid back in July 2012 ? Is it possible to get this figure a month later in April ?

4) If he can never reinstate his SUB OR if he can’t get King He-Man figure, will the “Club Eternia SUB Fee (for King He-Man)” be refunded ?

Hope your answers will help the poor guy !
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    1) Is it possible to reinstate his 2013 Club Eternia SUB in April ?
    Maybe. But we're talking DR here: even if it were possible, it most certainly would be such a pain to go through that I'm guessing your friend had rather undergo some Chinese torture.

2) If Yes, will he get all the figures from Jan to March (Netossa to Fang Man) in April ?
    Most probably not.

3) What about the Club Exclusive King He-Man figure for which he paid back in July 2012 ? Is it possible to get this figure a month later in April ?
    Don't think so.

4) If he can never reinstate his SUB OR if he can’t get King He-Man figure, will the “Club Eternia SUB Fee (for King He-Man)” be refunded ?
    With almost complete certainty, no.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

He needs to contact Matty asap and find out. I think they will pretty much refund the sub fee and that's it. That or his sub will be reinstated and he'll likely get King He-Man and the April figures onwards, but that's if he's lucky! (I think he's out of luck on the Jan-Mar figures almost certainly) But the sooner he contacts them, the more likely it will get sorted much more in his favour.

He can't expect Matty to hold Jan-Mar figures for him when his sub is cancelled due to an out of date card. He really should have got the card sorted knowing it would expire...
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Widget
    To MOTUC subscribers,

I hv a situation here too with my 2013 subscription.
    When I subscribe last year, i hv got an email confirmation from matty with my order no.
    Today, when I received my credit card bill, I found that I was not charged for Jan. I start to look up my order history at Matty and to my horror no transaction for Jan and Feb??
    My credit card is valid and I m not sure whether they will still send my Jan and Feb figure??
    Or they will just refund my sub fee?? I m getting worried about my CG order now.
    I hv been subscribing since the scheme started and never face such problem (I luv ram man, jitsu...)
    2013 sub was tough but I continue to support the line and now this......
    Anyone out there with similiar situation as me?? Pls help pass the msg to Toyguru, I hope I can still get my figures....
    Last edited by dantang1975; February 26, 2013 at 11:49am.

Is there any sign of your sub in your Mattcollector.com account? Do you still have your sub confirmation email from last July?

Your gonna have to contact Matty. Infact if you never got a shipped email for Netossa, why have you left it so long to sort this out?
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.