Thread: HE'S Mr. Krabs?!!!

Threaded View

Master of New Adventures!

HE'S Mr. Krabs?!!!

So last night I'm watching THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION for like the nine thousand, eight hundred and thirteenth time and up pops a small note on the screen informing me that Clancy Brown, who plays the role of the savage prison guard Captain Hadley -- surely one of the most brutal prison guards in film history -- provides the voice of none other than SPONGEBOB's beloved Mr. Krabs!!!

I nearly fell out of bed. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I do know I'm never going to be able to take Captain Hadley quite so seriously again while I'm watching THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION because I'll be waiting for him to let loose with a Mr. Krabs' chortle as he pulls his bludgeon. And I'll probably take Mr. Krabs' rantings a little more warily in the future, half-expecting him to give Spongebob a working over for letting out that long soprano laugh of his.

Is it possible I'm the only orger here that didn't know until now that Captain Hadley and Mr. Krabs are one and the same? "Ar-ar-ar-ar-ar-ar-ar!"
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; February 10, 2013 at 06:36pm.