View Poll Results: Which will be your default He-man head?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original Classics Head

20 31.25%
  • Vintage style that comes with Oo-Larr

26 40.63%
  • not sure, will decide when I have both in hand

18 28.13%

Thread: Which He-man head will you use?

Which He-man head will you use?

Which He-man head will you use as your default regular He-man head once we get the vintage style one with Oo-Larr?

I love the vintage head but I'm so used to the classics one now I'm really not sure which I prefer to use.

Heroic Warrior
    For me there is no any dilemma. After all these years, my He-Man will finally have his REAL (vintage) head. The other He-Man figure in my possession will have the Alcala head and will represent the younger tribesman He-Man. The Classic head i will give to Adam, since he is not going to be my He-Man anymore. I will need only to find a better real name for He-Man from Oo-Larr (i was thinking about Alcalor or Alcalad).

Until there is a Filmation head....Classics original head. If I wanted He-Man with his Vintage head, I'd buy the Vintage figure....but as I said, I really want a Filmation head.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I will display all heads.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

I'm actually perfectly fine with the original Classics head (especially since mine got just the right amount of paint around the eyes, so he never had that raccoon look). I'm thinking the vintage toy style head will go to Battle Armor He-Man.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Vintage style…it's the sculpt all of the other He-Man figures should have gotten.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

It's hard to decide since we have so many variants. I will probably get a second standard or a Toys•R•Us He-Man to put the vintage head on and consider that as an established mini-comic He-Man who is Oo-Larr, not Adam.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    I will probably rotate my heads each month like I rotate the Alcala Skelly head. Each month it is on a different Skeletor, that is my current plan for the vintage head. Oo-Larr's head is the longer-haired one, but will rotate out with the vintage.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Nah, still keeping the original MOTUC head for my He-Man.

Oo-Larr will have the vintage "He-man" head.

I may dig out my spare He-Man and give him the Alcala head to go with my Alcala Skeletor.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    For me there is no any dilemma. After all these years, my He-Man will finally have his REAL (vintage) head. The other He-Man figure in my possession will have the Alcala head and will represent the younger tribesman He-Man. The Classic head i will give to Adam, since he is not going to be my He-Man anymore. I will need only to find a better real name for He-Man from Oo-Larr (i was thinking about Alcalor or Alcalad).
    Love it, Alcal-or is what I named 'Oo-lar' ( yuk crappy mistake name)

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Vintage all the way! (At least for my "main" display He-Man.... I have so many loose He-Men (?) on display though, that I'm going to need a lot more Oo-Larr's! )
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Vintage style head, and sometimes the alcala head. The original head has always been super weak, and I won't be using it anymore
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Man, I am just unsure. I think I want to keep it on OoLarr just to give him that extra pop. But boy am I going to at least try it out on the He Man Buck. I feel like it may look so good, I'll have to keep it there (or on the Battle Armour He Man since that was my defacto He Man) and use the "alcala" He Man head for OoLarr.

I feel bad for the standard one because we all knew it could have (and now proven) been "better" or at least more accurate. I think this far in, and a few years ago, I realzied they just wanted a Classics He Man, and I think they made the right choice.

But this head is so cherry. And if I do keep it on the Main He Man, there are still all of those variants that will have the standard head. Well, at least a few, so the look would be represented.

There totally needs to be more options in this poll. I really like the original Classics head though, so that might be my default. Then again the Alcala head looks awesome. I'm not really warning to the Vintage head yet... But then again there's also the 200X head on it's way. Lots of options. It will depend on what head looks best on whatever my default He-Man ends up being.

Heroic Warrior
    Not sure- I need at least one Alcala head for my Other World Ronin custom!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

alcala head on classics he man.
    vintage inspired head on battle armour.
    classics he man on thunder punch.
    WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

I voted in the "Not sure yet" category because I'm still toying with the idea of buying another He-Man
    just to represent Oo-Lar as "decked out with the stuff the Goddess gave him He-Man." Yes, I could just put the Goddess accessories on him . . . but he'd still be barefoot.

I say this because I do have a Classics He-Man in the display, but in my canon there is still an Adam transformed He-Man - so that's him.

See where I'm at? Oo-Lar stays as is, another He-Man gets the vintage head to be Oo-Lar as He-Man, then I guess Original Classics will stay as is. What I don't know yet is which new He-Man to buy to put the vintage-style head on. What looks more accurate to the Mini-Comics?

Research time!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Both of them.

Multiple He-Man bodies for multiple He-Man heads.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Until I get a Filmation accurate head, the Classics one it is!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Both of them.

Exactly this! I already feel the need to buy an extra Oo-lar for the heads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Both of them.

Exactly this! I already feel the need to buy an extra Oo-lar for the heads.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and and original here

vintage one

Vintage head all the way, the Classics one always felt off. Of course should we ever get a Filmation head, that will be my go to head.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Main Display: Classics He-Man head

Savage Mini Comic Display (with kitbashed comic versions of the original cast): Alcala head

But I also want to do a display using the Oo-Lar body recreating the cave scene where Goddess/Sorceress gives He-Man his armor and weapons so I'm on the lookout for a spare Alcala He-Man head.

No plans for the vintage toy style head just yet.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I will use them all & have a display with He-Man with the orginal toy head, motuc he-man, & oo-larr with his head
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I will display all heads.
    Yes, same here extra heads are proudly displayed, and makes for easy access.