View Poll Results: Do you own every MOTUC figure?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

74 34.26%
  • No

142 65.74%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you have every MOTUC figure?

I said no, I have every Character, but not every variant. (Bronze King Grayskull, Color Change Orko, Flocked Ears Moss Man, and some DC 2 packs.)

Almost. The only ones I've passed on were Laser-Lot, Cy-Chop, and Spector. And Mo-Larr and Snake MAA got chopped up for customs.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I dont have the Bronze King Grayskull variant "yet", but all other releases I am covered. I dont count the Spirit of Grayskull or Silver She-Ra.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    [as of right now]... I am only missing the Bronze & Spirit Original King Grayskull's, limited Chrome/Silver She-Ra, and the snake mountain stands to have a 100% Classics collection.

..but to be honest, I dont really want any of those. So I guess I am 100%, lol.
    I am in the same exact boat as you, but I do want the Bronze Grayskull.

Heroic Warrior Wundar_Grayskull's Avatar
    I cherry pick, I have my favorites that I go after, but there are still more to come that I have my eye on, and hopes of being released.

Originally I planned to get every figure but the NA, Concepts and 200X (minus Keldor & Marzo) changed my mind on wanting everything so no.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Except for Mo-Larr, Bronze King Grayskull, Color Change Orko, Flocked Ears Moss Man, and the two other He-Ro stone variants, I have every figure.
    i'm in the same boat except i don't have any of the DC 2 packs.
    Last edited by bribri4u; July 16, 2013 at 12:50am.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I voted "yes".

Here are a few 'gray areas', depending on how you count these things:

He-Ro- I have 3 of him loose with all 3 stone colors. However, they are all the Matty version. I didn't get or want the SDCC version because the only difference was there being an SDCC logo on his chest under his armor, and I didn't want such a logo on the actual figure

Flocked Ears Mossman- I do have Mossman (two actually). I wanted to get the flocked ears version, but he was SO limited that I missed out (he sold out in something like negative 3 seconds or something when he first went on sale), and the opportunity to get one at a reasonable price has never presented itself. Plus it's such a minor difference that it really isn't that big of a deal to me.

For the other exclusives with variations, I do have both the SDCC and Matty versions of Orko since there was a difference in the actual figure. For Marlena and Vykron, I just got the Matty versions since I wasn't keeping them in the package and didn't care about the way they were packed out, since the contents of the packaging were otherwise the same.

(I don't count the Spirit of Grayskull or the silver She-Ra figure since they were super limited).

Aside from this, yes, I have every figure, including bronze King Grayskull and all of the DC/MOTU 2-pack variants.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Yes, but I didn't count flock-eared Moss Man, Spirit or Bronze Grayskulls. (I do have the first version and the 2.0.)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Widget
    I'm missing:
    Sperit of Greyskull
    Bronz Greyskull
    She-Ra TRU pk
    Zodak TRU pk
    He-Man TRU pk
    SDCC Hero/ variant
    Flocked ears Mossman
    Snake Mtn stands

I don't consider my collection incomplete with out these variants or exclusives. No point in owning the same fig with only minor detail changes. I do consider color change Orko to be completely different than the reg release but not the package variant Queen Marlena.

Heroic Warrior
    I cherry pick, so no...

MEAN GREEN MACHINE eternianturtle21's Avatar
    no but im trying lol

1.i don't have any of the orginial king grayskulls (regular,bronze,or spirit....working on getting regular version now)
    2.chrome she-ra (if ya count that one)
    3.sdcc version of vykron (about to get this one soon too)
    4.sdcc polly pocket set (if ya count this too)
    5.there are 6 versions of he-ro i only have one (if ya counting all versions)
    6.flying stands (not really intended for classics but if ya count this too then no)

i got both moss man's,all 2 packs,and everything else...(even the hot wheels cars and 4pk of them too)

I still need the following:

Shadow Weaver
    Whiplash
    Roboto
    Teela
    Goddess

I voted yes but then I realized I don't have the flocked ears Moss Man or Color Change Orko. Other than those I have everything to include the Grayskull/Snake Mountain Stands and the DC/MOTUC 2-packs.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Except for Mo-Larr, Bronze King Grayskull, Color Change Orko, Flocked Ears Moss Man, and the two other He-Ro stone variants, I have every figure.

With the exception of Mo-Larr (which I do have), it looks like you and I have essentially the same collection. Personally, I view mine as complete for all intents and purposes. And I'm happy to say, I don't regret a single one of those figure purchases, either!

I have every figure except Granamyr, and variants like phasing Orko, Bronze Grayskull, silver She-Ra,etc.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I just purchased DC-MOTU Stratos and now I may have all figures except SDCC variants (He-Ro, Orko & Bronze King Grayskull), hiper exclusive figures (Spirit of Grayskull, Silver She-Ra) and first 2-packs and stands. I actually have Grayskull stands but I did not like them
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Dont have :

The palace guards, Hurricane Hordak, Bronze King Grayskull, Color Change Orko, Flocked Ears Moss Man, and the two other He-Ro stone variants

Heroic Warrior
    I voted no. There were several figures that I had zero interest in. Here are the ones I did pick up:
    Tela both Battel ground and the original
    MMA
    He-man-DC MOTU 2 pack
    Skelletor
    Evil Lyn
    Beast Man
    Merman-got in a trade
    King Greyskull
    Randor both the original and Palace
    Palace guards
    Snake men 2 pack
    King Hiss
    Tri klops
    Roboto
    Sorceress
    Draego man
    Man E Faces
    Horde Prime
    Hordak
    Adora
    Wind raider
    That's about it off the top of my head.

Heroic Warrior
    Don't have Bronze King Grayskull, Color Change Orko, Flocked Ears Moss Man, He-Ro stone variants (not anymore), and Granamyr.

Except for those I have every figure.

Do I have every MOTUC figure? No...not even close. I have a very small collection of them, but I truly love every figure I have!
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Nope, I'm missing:

All the SDCC exclusive variants (KG, Orko, Marlena and Vykron)
    Purple and Red Stone He-Ro's
    Wun-Dar
    Strobo
    Spirit of Hordak
    Flocked-Ears Mossman (Though does he really count? C'mon!)

That's all I can think of, really. I don't care about any of them, except for Wun-Dar, Strobo and Spirit of Hordak. Been a subscriber every year, except for year one of the subs, which I now regret.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    just bought a BA Faker online, so I'm almost there - still need a colour change Orko, & Flocked ears MossMan for the win!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    I have them all up to this point.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087