Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Custom Slime Pit She-Ra!

  1. #1
    #1 Meteorb Fan! Joe Amato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,868

    Custom Slime Pit She-Ra!

    Well I had some requests to make another "Slime" character, so here is my custom Slime Pit She-Ra! A lot of details went into this custom, and I gave her a cool bio that gives a nod to the cult character Josh from the vintage POP mini comic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Replikor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    KY, USA
    Posts
    2,265
    OUTSTANDING looking custom Joe! This one looks excellent! Just as great a job on this one as you did on your Slime Pit He-Man!

    Keep up the outstanding work!

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    448
    Nice! I like it.

  4. #4
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,527
    Looks amazing. Well done my friend!

  5. #5
    #1 Meteorb Fan! Joe Amato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,868
    Thanks everyone! Now to see what MasterEnglish thinks, as he basically asked me what I was sliming next!
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior DO4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    4,157
    Quote Originally Posted by joseephus View Post
    Thanks everyone! Now to see what MasterEnglish thinks, as he basically asked me what I was sliming next!
    Naughty, naughty!
    Love the figure and the Bio freaking rocks! I wonder too who you're going to slime next... Slime Pit Granamyr...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

  7. #7
    #1 Meteorb Fan! Joe Amato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,868
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Naughty, naughty!
    Love the figure and the Bio freaking rocks! I wonder too who you're going to slime next... Slime Pit Granamyr...
    He won't be slimed, but I will be showing my Green Granamyr later this week. I have had a lot of requests to see him.
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

  8. #8
    Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Subternia
    Posts
    2,476
    Quote Originally Posted by joseephus View Post
    Thanks everyone! Now to see what MasterEnglish thinks, as he basically asked me what I was sliming next!
    Well its horrible of course. In a good way! Never would have guessed She-Ra, but it makes total sense, both being in Etheria and all. Cool stuff, I like the way the faces look, really evil and almost zombie like.

  9. #9
    #1 Meteorb Fan! Joe Amato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,868
    Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Well its horrible of course. In a good way! Never would have guessed She-Ra, but it makes total sense, both being in Etheria and all. Cool stuff, I like the way the faces look, really evil and almost zombie like.
    Glad you like her! At least you didn't tempt me to do another "slime character", because I would have had to jump on that too!
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

  10. #10
    Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Subternia
    Posts
    2,476
    Quote Originally Posted by joseephus View Post
    Glad you like her! At least you didn't tempt me to do another "slime character", because I would have had to jump on that too!
    We need Slime Pit Spirit of Grayskull stat!!!

  11. #11
    Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    We need Slime Pit Spirit of Grayskull stat!!!
    I was going to suggest a slimed MOTUC Castle Grayskull...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

    "It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

    Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

  12. #12
    #1 Meteorb Fan! Joe Amato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I was going to suggest a slimed MOTUC Castle Grayskull...
    Now that would interesting!
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •