Thread: Death in the Ultimate Battleground

Death in the Ultimate Battleground

"Keep reading the bios," we were told!

So... if there were casualties on every side of the Second Ultimate Battleground, it's time to ask for opinions! Who do YOU think should bite the big one? Keep in midn that people we know survived are excempt (He-Man, Teela, Clamp Champ, Adora, Skeletor, etc.), and likewise, people who are already dead (Sorceress) or whose death has otherwise been confirmed don't count!

For the record, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the following folks have been confirmed casualties:

-Stratos
    -Snake Man-At-Arms
    -Hordak
    -All the Snake Men
    -Megator (zombie)

POSSIBLY
    -Zodac (he died, was it at the battle?)
    -Clawful (did Fearless Photog kill him?)
    -Whiplash (same as above)

Strobo's Bio states that Zodac was assassinated. That, to me, doesn't sound like a battleground death so much as a plot.

Also, just because Photog defeated those two doesn't mean they were killed. They simply could have been drained of their power temporarily.

And as for the Snake Men, it's possible some survived, according to Scooter, as teh spell had a limited range.

(Just my two cents.)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

The separation spell killed every non-Snakeman reptile man on Eternia, so I'd say the range was pretty big.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    The separation spell killed every non-Snakeman reptile man on Eternia, so I'd say the range was pretty big.
    TG said that Hsss was but one of the people who serve the Unnamed One. There are other Snake Men on other worlds out there.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Actually, this is from the Matty Forums:

Q: Did the spell of separation kill all Snakemen in the entire universe or did it just affect the Snakemen on Eternia?

A: Just those who were in front of Orko and in spell casting range during the Second Ultimate Battleground. (Toyguru)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Then what about his earlier statement that all the Reptons died on Eternia, too? This tells you that the spell's casting range was huge.

Well in Photog's bio it said he defeated Clawful, not killed. I will be mad if they confirm Clawful got killed by him. I believe he's still alive.

If you go back and muddle through the immense threads pertaining to the Reptons deaths, you'll see that Scooter's "It certainly looks that way," was most likely a "wait and see/keep reading the Bios" answer. We all know TG backpedals in these things sometimes, anyhow.

I'm not convinced the Spell affected every single Snake-type on Eternia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    Then what about his earlier statement that all the Reptons died on Eternia, too? This tells you that the spell's casting range was huge.
    The earlier comments about the Reptons dying and all the Snake-men being killed were always kinda vague from Scott. He said things like "It would seem so." Rather than saying categorically that "Every last Snake-man died as well as every Repton."

Since then clearly he has revised this and I much prefer his new "official" answer that it only killed those Snake-men directly in front of Orko and in range of the spell at the time it was cast. I approve of the change, it makes more sense. I believe you actually see Hssss and Squeeeze getting killed. Ratlor at the time is with The Horde so I would presume he escapes for one.

Deaths in MOTU don't have to be forever anyway.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    I believe you actually see Hssss and Squeeeze getting killed. Ratlor at the time is with The Horde so I would presume he escapes for one.

Deaths in MOTU don't have to be forever anyway.
    This.
    Also, I dont believe Clawful and Whiplash were actually killed: the word "defeated" in Photog bio is, most likely, not choosen on a whim.

I think most casualties of the battleground were st unnamed regular joes: horde troopers, snakemen soldiers and palace guards\winged people\the other bizarre race helping Randor.
    I suppose we are almost done with the "famous" ones.

Snappy Threader
    I want Fearless Photog to bite it. Maybe his roll of film gets to the end, and when they try to wind it it explodes and he fades away to the royal camera junkyard.