Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery item shown at TF 2013

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    It's for Queen Teela or Dare, son of He-Man and Teela...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I think it is (hope it is) NA She-Ra --maybe is the SDCC exclusive?

Heroic Warrior
    Maybe it's not supposed to be dark and sparkly? If it was Golden, it'd be NA She-Ra's for sure!

And if it changes color like the Crossbow from NYCC from white to silver, for Mantenna, we wouldn't have a shot at guessing it anyway.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    You know what? I have absolutely no idea. Did anyone who attended NYTF get a sense of how big this mask is? Is it for a male or female character?

For some reason I feel like this may be for a new character or an extra for an existing one, because in the video I thought I heard one of the 4H say that we would never guess.

Could it possibly be for LIGHT HOPE created from the 4H's imaginations? I mean, we've got Horde Prime...and now that there is a Filmation sub...
    light hope is the bst guess . clear plastic with sparkles. maybe an all clear figure that lights up....nah. but still light hope a good guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    And what about Prahvus? It could the mask of Prahvus. It could fit on his goat face imho.
    or it could be HE, overlord of Trolla.

EDIT: HE.... because the accessory has some glitters ... like the sword of He .... like orb containing the power of grayskull !
    HE could also be the father of Hordak and Horde Prime, explaining why they are both powerful. We never know the origins of Hordak... It may be explained like that in the upcoming DC comic.
    HE! this is now my favourite guess. feels so impossible but that would be epic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DCComicsguy View Post
    I like that idea about She-Ra. Since He-Man becomes King He-Man and Teela becomes Sorceress, I was wondering what She-Ra would end up being. I like the idea of her taking over the Horde, trying to bring peace to all the worlds affected by the Horde. I can imagine some Horde sympathizers still wanting to keep the status quo. Maybe She-Ra and her friends try to liberate other Horde worlds.
    that is a perfect and lovely idea and endgame to her story. until we find out otherwi this is in my cannon now. ye godsi love the story moving forward after so many years.

incidentally i wonder if anyone is guessing a headress for he ro son of he man? still think he or na she ra great guesses but who knows?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    found a guess for he ro son of he man. didnt take long either. good on you ben

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Queen Teela...I like it. Just think, they could give us a Teela 2.0 that way and she might also have a more mini-comic style head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    You know what? I have absolutely no idea. Did anyone who attended NYTF get a sense of how big this mask is? Is it for a male or female character?

For some reason I feel like this may be for a new character or an extra for an existing one, because in the video I thought I heard one of the 4H say that we would never guess.

Could it possibly be for LIGHT HOPE created from the 4H's imaginations? I mean, we've got Horde Prime...and now that there is a Filmation sub...
    With that train of thought maybe it's The Nameless One?
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Hopefully nothing related to SoH or the Time Agents As long as they stay away from those, I'll be happy with whatever it is.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I think they've been pimping out The Great Black Wizard enough in the bios, plus we see an obscure shot in the mini comics that matches this style and he's an option for the box art on Grayskull. So that' where my money currently lies.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    or Lord Masque's mask.
    This, this, this, and absolutely THIS ---^

The overall more masculine design aesthetic and 'cosmic sparkles' are what give it away, at least to my eyes.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    found a guess for he ro son of he man. didnt take long either. good on you ben
    What?! I did good?!

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

It reminds me a lot of Horde Prime's helmet. Could it be for a character, not unlike Horde Prime, who didn't really have a face/look per say. I'm thinking along the lines of Light Hope perhaps.

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    The first time i saw the pics (on FB) the poster said Dare/He-Ro. Seems to fit if you ask me.

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Netossa's mask
    That mask won't fit on Netossa. It has to be someone else. My guess is NA Teela.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_kitten View Post
    NA She-Ra = Starburst She-Ra maybe? That I would like.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

So you can make a "vintage" Starburst She-ra with one of the previous heads, or do the NA look with this one. It makes sense - we have several nice She-ra heads now, I don't really see a need for another of the same style. We alread have Filmation, vintage hybrid, and vintage - plenty of heads to go around.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    It's for Horde Prime Battle Armor Cosmic Despara obviously.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Heroic Warrior
    Not intrigued. Doesn't make want a certain figure. Doesn't make excited about a certain character.

But If I had to make a guess I'm going with the Star Sister's brother.

For some reason I think the sparkle and color are just a quick use for a mold, and that the helmet belongs to Skeletor.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    OBSERVATIONS and DEDUCTIONS
    The lack of any insignia, the glitter effect and the prominences of the helmet look deliberate and have no obvious function. They might therefore be there to make the wearer look special and to indicate power and authority.

The glitter effect is reminiscent of the sword of He and orb, which contain the essence of King Grayskull and possibly She-Ra’s starburst tiara and cape that contain glitter bugs. The wearer could therefore have magic powers, be a force for good and a holder of the Power of Grayskull.

Helmet features look swept back as if to suggest the person who wears it can fly through air or travel rapidly. While it’s fully enclosed nature and its dark coloured visor could suggest it is intended to protect the user for prolonged periods from harsh environments such as high altitudes or space.

THE GUESSES
    Most likely as others have said it’s for an obscure or new character, such as Dare.

If not it could be for a new She-Ra variant who can fly and travel in space. After all her Bubble Power MOTUC bio says she can “form new arms and armor in the midst of battle.” and is “called to the stars to fulfil their destiny, traveling to the Tri-Solar System to end the oppression of the Horde Empire.”. So maybe, just maybe she’s destined to travel through space using her own power and armour (e.g. helmet) to battle Horde Prime and liberate the Horde Empire.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

What about Gladiator from the new mini comics?
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    For some reason I think the sparkle and color are just a quick use for a mold, and that the helmet belongs to Skeletor.

It's a new varient.

Sparkle Blast Skeletor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    It's a new varient.

Sparkle Blast Skeletor
    More like Sparkle Blast Spector.

It's definitely for a male character. There's a pic floating around that shows it sitting beside Clamp Champ so you get a better idea of scale.

Light Hope would be my ideal choice. I can't think of any existing character designs that it could apply to.

I think it's for Skeletor

NAskeletor copy.jpg
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I think it's for Skeletor

NAskeletor copy.jpg
    Oh...you may be right. He takes over the Horde in the bios, didn't he? That would make sense why it looks like Horde Prime...
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah