View Poll Results: Was there pass interference on Michael Crabtree in Superbowl XLVII

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 80.00%
  • No

1 20.00%

Thread: Was there pass interference on Michael Crabtree in Superbowl XLVII

Widget

Was there pass interference on Michael Crabtree in Superbowl XLVII

During Superbowl XLVII, a hot topic of debate was whether or not Michael Crabtree was held for pass interference during 4th Down in the 4th quarter with only about 1:48 remaining in the Superbowl. I have watched it several times and in my opinion believe there was interference since the jersey was grabbed and there was also some holding. The ball was also overthrown, but if not for the contact, there could of been a better chance of a catch since Crabtree would be running full speed and possibly could make the catch. It is only my opinion though.
    Some people belive that a flag should have been thrown while others do not.
    This as you could imagine possibly could of changed the outcome of the Superbowl drastically. That is the reason for this poll. Whether you are a fan of either team or not, please vote for the answer that you truly believe, whether there was interference or not.
    By the way, It was a very good and exciting Superbowl in my opinion.

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    There were a couple of controversial calls in there. I'm not real sure on this one as I don't remember it that well.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help"

I wasn't able to really watch the game with a keen eye. I had an exam or something that I was studying for.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

I thought there was both offensive and defensive pass interference on that play. Bottomline, refs rarely make that call that late in a game unless the defender literally tackles the WR before the ball gets there or something that drastic. I'd rather the 49ers won than the Ravens, but the 49ers had their opportunities, so I don't feel bad for them.

Master of New Adventures!
    This, this.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I thought there was both offensive and defensive pass interference on that play. Bottomline, refs rarely make that call that late in a game unless the defender literally tackles the WR before the ball gets there or something that drastic. I'd rather the 49ers won than the Ravens, but the 49ers had their opportunities, so I don't feel bad for them.