Thread: Toy Fair 2013

Toy Fair 2013

so, anything big you are looking forward too? I'm running out of room...so i've pretty much stopped collecting..
    All my books are digital, and all my toy shelves are filled.

i think Cheetara might be my one buy though
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    My collecting has largely dwindled to just the MOTUC and DCUC lines, but I will be all over that 60's Batman like a cheap suit.

I was hoping to see another wave of DCD Arkham City figures - they did show a giant Grundy figure coming, but I think I will probably skip that one. I'm just hoping to see one more wave that's got Two-Face, Hugo and Calendar Man at some point.

Other than that, I think the only other 'must haves' for me are Trailbreaker (Trailcutter) and Blitzwing from the TF Classics line...maybe Springer if I see him. All three look great.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Star wars black I will likely cherry pick. 60s batman...not sure. I loved it as a kid and appreciate it as an adult, but for me Batman has to look COOL!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

As a retailer I am all in on the 1966 Batman line, that looks too sweet. The new TMNT figures look good as well. Finally got my first look at the upcoming Venture Brothers figures (Monarch, Dr Venture and Phantom Limb) so I am glad I ordered a few cases of each.

TF toys did not interest me though Metroplex was cool, the Black series did not really interest me so Hasbro was not a win for me.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Star Wars: I've cut those WAY off, but I might get a few of those 6 inch figures. Just the faves, you know.

Transformers: I was supposed to be dwindling those, but...*sigh* they keep pulling me back in. Not a TON, at least, but there are a few more added to the list after the show pics. I really like the tripple changers, and many of the smaller guys are looking good. And OH MY, DAT METROPLEX. Ugh. I can't afford to like these things.

Mega Bloks: I LOVE the Mega Bloks Skylanders! They are so much fun right now, so I'm seeing a lot there in the new stuff that I'm gona want. Totally feeds my need for the little figures to be actual toys. Good good stuff coming there.

G.I.Joe: Yeah, I'ma keep goin' like I do. G.I. Joe is one of my main things, and there was a TON to like there. Very glad to see some others come out of the concept bin too, like the Data Viper! Hope a few others come out as well. Beyond the figures thought, thankfully I'm only interested in one vehicle, and I may be able to resist it! We'll see.

SH Figuarts: These have been taking my attention more and more, so they may end up in my collection when I get side money...IF I get side money. I mean, with MotUC and all the other normal junk up there, it's obvious that japanese import figures always have to take a big 'ol side and wait for me to bring my attention to them. I will say this, though: those DBZ figures finally look like the DBZ line that I wana get in to.

...I think that about covers it!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Well in addition to MOTU...

I have to say the more and more I see what they are doing with the Turtles and seeing that sewer play set, I AM definitely at least getting the Nic Turtles and Sewer Set (It really is a work of ART!) And of course I will get the Classics set with Bebop and Rocksteady!

DEFINITELY the 1966 Batman series

So far...

oopppss I should have also said... POWER LORDS!!!
    Last edited by Nemisythe; February 11, 2013 at 03:10pm.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    oopppss I should have also said... POWER LORDS!!!
    Well technically that was not shown at Toy Fair

But I agree those were awesome!!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I'm very disappointed with this year's Toyfair. There was absolutely nothing new announced regarding Figuarts and MonsterArts and Mattel gave the most boring half assed reveals for DCU ever. Why are they even bothering when they don't care about DC? Just dump if like they did with Voltron.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I can't wait to get NECA's ED-209 from Robocop and Mattel's 60s Batman line. Especially the Batmobile!

Oh , and the 4HM's Outer Space Women figures (which are probably at least another 2 years away from being released)