Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Filmation Subscription Question/Help Thread

master of hiphop

2013 Filmation Subscription Question/Help Thread

hey gang

I ordered the Filmation Sub.. but it's not showing up in the My Subscriptions page on the Eternia one and my CC expires in June so i can update the Eternia one... what about the filmation one??? will it only show after the first one ships? if that's the case this is not good.

Any advice??
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

It should show up before the first figure ships, just keep checking....DR is stupid, so it may take time, if not, you are definitely going to have to call.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    It should show up before the first figure ships, just keep checking....DR is stupid, so it may take time, if not, you are definitely going to have to call.
    thought so..

Thanks so much my friend !!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

First time Subber needs help understanding process

I'm a first time Subber with the new Filmation sub.

I, in part, got the sub so that I could take advantage of the early access periods to purchase other figures as well.

I got a confirmation email of my sub yesterday afternoon, however its still not showing up on the "my subscriptions" page. Additionally on the Early access page, I get an error "EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON".

Is this error message tied to the fact that my subscription is still not appearing? Or is that a standard message until the early access period starts?

I tried emailing Digital River and I haven't gotten a response about it yet. I'm looking to the community of seasoned subbers to help me figure out what's "normal" in this process and what I should be concerned about.

Thanks everyone!

I think new subs take a while to show up on Matty's My Subs page. Also, that error message is the standard one that pops up when the Early Access window is closed. Everyone gets that right now until the 14th. Since you only got the Filmation sub, though, you won't have access to it until July.

This is also my first year subbing and it's a little nerve-racking but I discovered it's best to just let Matty's twisted system go through its motions and work itself out. If there are any doubts on a purchase, your bank will give you the real story on your actual charges. Matty may be slow to send you order confirmations sometimes but, from what I've heard, I think they spam you immediately if there's a problem with your account. I hope this helps!

Ok, I know I hear horror stories about Digital River and their customer service, but until today, I hadn't had a personal experience to share.

However, I got a response from them to when I could see the Filmation sub appear on "my subscription" page. They said "They were unable to determine when the sub would appear."

I was absolutely floored. This is their own website and their organization! It's not like I'm asking for them to comment on the workings of some other companies website, just their own. And they can't do that!

I told them flat out in response, that if they are completely clueless about how their own website works, then they should make that a priority as it might be important for someone within their own company to know.

I mean...it's not even about the subscription thing any more for me. I now know I'm dealing with complete incompetence over there. It's a business that makes their living selling stuff on a website, yet they don't know how the website works. That statement alone boggles the mind!

Toyguru just stated on Mattycollector that like Fang Man characters in the Filmation Sub may not show on sale days!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Toyguru just stated on Mattycollector that like Fang Man characters in the Filmation Sub may not show on sale days!
    Of course they won't.... It's the new model....screw all who don't support the line, you ****ed up.... It's the equivalent of Mattel taking you dinner, making you pay, then having the night with you, then in the morning slamming the door in your face, never to call again....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Do you see the Filmation subs in the subscription page? Not me.

Heroic Warrior
    I may have a problem.

I went to purchase the sub and my cart was showing my sub figs Jitsu and Ram Man. I hadn't had confirmation on shipping for them yet, so didn't want to do anything to screw that up, because I don't really trust Matty's order system (or any site's for that matter), so I held off and left it in my cart with them. After my RM and Jitsu shipped, I went back to Matty and it was showing my cart as being 0 (and I was definitely signed in). Went to add Filmation sub to cart and now it was showing Jitsu and Ram Man still, but two FM subs. I deleted one, figured 'what the heck' worst they could do is send me an extra RM and Jitsu and placed the order with them still on it.

My order completed and I got the confirmation code, which I wrote down. Never got an email confirming the purchase, and I have checked spam. That was two days ago. If I use the order number and password method on matty to check status, I get an error page. If I used my email/cc# method, it tells me I have no orders.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Heroic Warrior
    when i ordered my 1st filmation sub, it showed up under order history, but not under the "my subscription page".

when i ordered my 2nd sub, it didnt show up anywhere. luckily i wrote the order number down...i then used the look up order by number and when i did that my order showed up and only then did it finally show up on the order history. it might get listed at the bottom of ur history or at the top.

as far as changing ur card, u may have to call. i need to combine shipping, but until the filmation sub shows up on the my subscription page i cant do that. Anyone hear of news on that front? when will our subs be added to the my subscription page?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    I may have a problem.

I went to purchase the sub and my cart was showing my sub figs Jitsu and Ram Man. I hadn't had confirmation on shipping for them yet, so didn't want to do anything to screw that up, because I don't really trust Matty's order system (or any site's for that matter), so I held off and left it in my cart with them. After my RM and Jitsu shipped, I went back to Matty and it was showing my cart as being 0 (and I was definitely signed in). Went to add Filmation sub to cart and now it was showing Jitsu and Ram Man still, but two FM subs. I deleted one, figured 'what the heck' worst they could do is send me an extra RM and Jitsu and placed the order with them still on it.

My order completed and I got the confirmation code, which I wrote down. Never got an email confirming the purchase, and I have checked spam. That was two days ago. If I use the order number and password method on matty to check status, I get an error page. If I used my email/cc# method, it tells me I have no orders.
    that happened to me too, this may sound dumb, but i switched browsers from fire fox to IE when i reordered and my order went through. did u notice if u had the option to change ur shipping method?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Of course they won't.... It's the new model....screw all who don't support the line, you ****ed up.... It's the equivalent of Mattel taking you dinner, making you pay, then having the night with you, then in the morning slamming the door in your face, never to call again....
    lol, unless its for a late night booty call.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Romadon View Post
    lol, unless its for a late night booty call.
    Sounds about right!
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

I bet it won't show up till right around first figure ship for sub, if it showed up before Filmation only sub holders could prolly get into early access page, & we have been informed we won't get early access until our first figs ship.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    I don't think anyone can see it until just before, or on the day, that the first figure ships.
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I don't think anyone can see it until just before, or on the day, that the first figure ships.
    It will likely show up either soon, or at least by the beginning of July, I know it's DR, but with subs shipping on the 10 or so of the month....they should have it up before that so you can make changes before hand.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

So after the fang man ordeal, with him pre selling for $80+ on eBay, is it worth getting another sub for resale purposes for this line after TG's comments? What do you think, I have never tried to resell MOTUC but I could use some extra cash this year to support this extra sub and my castle in December.

Snappy Threader
    My Filmation sub never showed up anywhere, so I emailed CS and they gave me the confirmation. Made me worry a bit when it wasn;t showing up. Why would they do it that way? I feel sorry for people who thought it didn't go through then have the headache of trying to cancel the "can not be cancelled" subs and still keep the one they wanted.

Heroic Warrior

Filmation sub worry - please help!

Hi guys!

Just got the email last night for the last chance to purchase a Filmation sub, which I was ready to delete at first as I recall buying one when they were first launched, but went and checked on Matty and can't see anything under the order history or on the subscription page that relates to it.

Am I the only one like this or is it just the case that I've been a dingbat and forgotten to actually purchase the damn thing?

Any help or answers would be appreciated - ta!

Doesn't show on mine but i did get a confirmation email off matty.Did you?? So i assume once they are ready to charge your card / ship it will show up

dosen't show in sub page yet but you should have a confirmation email

Heroic Warrior
    I did get an email but probably was a plonker and deleted it thinking it would show up on Matty - I'll learn!

Guessing you guys haven't been charged for it yet either?

Thanks for your help!

Heroic Warrior
    Mne doesn't show up either but my recent orders haven't been showing up in my history anyway. Only my castle grayskull order has shown up recently. If you're really concerned call matty. They can look up your order. You can also use your order number from your confirmation email to look it up online.

You could call Matty Collector for clarification. I've done this a couple of times. They were helpful to me.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    There's nothing in "My Subs" for this for me either, but it is in order history waaaaaay down at the bottom on mine.