Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post TF2013 Speculations and Predictions?

What we know:

November: Geldor

There is one 200x figure due in the 2013 sub.
    There is one Filmation figure due in the 2013 sub.
    We have a white horde crossbow that will not be in the weapons pak nor will it be with horde troopers.

So My guesses are:

SDCC Exclusive: Acrobad

October: Callix, Sea Hawk
    November: Geldor, Nepthu
    December: Dylamug, Huntara

January: Glimmer
    Q1 Extra: Extendar
    February: Two Bad
    March: Madame Razz with Broom
    Club Exclusive: Despara (Horde Captain Adora)

Q2 Extra: Horde Troopers

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    What we know:

November: Geldor

There is one 200x figure due in the 2013 sub.
    There is one Filmation figure due in the 2013 sub.
    We have a white horde crossbow that will not be in the weapons pak nor will it be with horde troopers.

So My guesses are:

SDCC Exclusive: Acrobad

October: Callix, Sea Hawk
    November: Geldor, Nepthu
    December: Dylamug, Huntara

January: Glimmer
    Q1 Extra: Extendar
    February: Two Bad
    March: Madame Razz with Broom
    Club Exclusive: Despara (Horde Captain Adora)

Q2 Extra: Horde Troopers
    Who or what is Acrobad? Don't think I ever heard of him/it before...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    Who or what is Acrobad? Don't think I ever heard of him/it before...
    Acrobad was a Horde concept character. He appears in the background of 1 She-ra episode. His action feature was supposed to be a guy that could do a flip or flip-kick type of thing. It is in the Power & Honor Foundation catalogue, not sure which page but it is a cool idea. He's in the same general area as the Horde Witch (Penny Dreadful's avatar), the horde mummy, and a few other horde concepts. All we've been told about the white horde corssbow is that we will never guess it so I went crazy concept piece.

I really think the Horde Crossbow is either Calix, Vultak, or Dylamug.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Well, it belongs to either a Filmation character or a 200x character, as we know that characters from those two eras are still to come this year. If the crossbow belongs to a 200x character, it can only be Calix. If it belongs to a Filmation character, it can realistically only belong to Vultak or Dylamug. I can't think of any more Filmation-only Horde characters. So yeah, those three characters are pretty much the only candidates I can think of. However, I wouldn't completely discount Filmation Hordak. Personally, I'm hoping for Dylamug. But a Filmation Hordak would be a fantastic surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    That was my thinking but Cornboy kept saying we would never guess it. That's why I went off the wall with something (Acrobad) that we would never guess.

Heroic Warrior Fearless Arriflex's Avatar
    That was my thinking but Cornboy kept saying we would never guess it. That's why I went off the wall with something (Acrobad) that we would never guess.
    But he refered to the figure that belongs to the Prime-esque grey mask, not to the figure that belongs to the white crossbow. Unless those are in fact one and the same figures.
    MOTUC Most Wanted:
    Sagitar - Tuskador - Saurod - Mermista - The Crimson Fury - Entrapta - Kittrina - Artilla - Sssqueeze - Garth - Vultak - Dylamug - Lodar - Ninjor - Admiral Scurvy

Maybe it's Scorpia.

Somebody say Dylamug?

I agree with Krueger that Calix, Vultak, Dylamug or Filmation Hordak are probably the most logical choices. But there are alot of other possibilities, just not near as likely.

Off the top of my head I can think of 11 other Filmation Horde members...but none seem like the owner- False Face, Inspector Darkney, Spyster, Dark Rider, Scorpia, Prince Zed, General Sunder, Lohni, Imp, Admiral Scurvy & Colonel Blast.

My money has been on Calix because of the white symbol. I could see Dragstor so you could swap his & Hordak's crossbows, but if 200x & Filmation are all thats left, it can't be him. I'll be really mad if TG is like "Oops we forgot to put it out with Mantenna!"
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    I think I know who it is.....Extendar! Think about it, on Etheria, Extendar along with his friend Dragstor were originally created by Hordak. They were both originally human friends, were kidnapped, and became Hordak experiments. Extendar was able to escape before his mind was lost like Dragstor. I think this story came from the UK comics.

Given that Extendar only had a shield, it would make sense he could be given a second weapon like a Horde crossbow, as a nod to his backstory. This would explain the white crossbow. If so, I can see why the Four Horsemen would guess it'd be hard guess.

Just a theory, but I think it might come to fruition. At the time of the sub crisis last summer, I'm sure Mattel had enough time to alter a slot to get another vintage figure in for 2012. I'm hoping it's Extendar. He's Etherian and probably part of the Great Rebellion too.

Meanwhile, Evilseed would satisfy the Filmation and 200x requirement.
    Last edited by The All American; February 18, 2013 at 08:14pm.

Ok there is no variant slot left for Filmation Hordak we have the SDCC figure, two monthly Clube Eternia one is 200x and one is Filmation and three more Club Filmation figures.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

SDCC Madame Razz, Broom, Kowl, Lookee 4 Pack
    October- Squeeze, Film. Lord Masque
    November- Geldor, Film. Sea Hawk, 2 Pack Stonedar and Rokkon
    December- King Miro, Film Huntara

January- Glimmer
    February-Two Bad
    March- Tung Lashor
    Sub Ex Scorpia
    April-Flogg & Peek-a-Blue and Spinerella 2 pack
    May- Dragstor
    June- Entrapta
    July-Eldor