View Poll Results: Should the Roton come with a Different Figure other than Skelcon. If so who?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, come with a different figure

23 34.33%
  • No, keep Skelcon

26 38.81%
  • No, No figure with Roton

18 26.87%

Thread: Should the Roton come with a different figure other than Skelcon

Should the Roton come with a different figure other than Skelcon

Shold the Roton come with a different figure other than Skelcon Yes or No
    if so Who?

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    The Skelcon guy doesn't bother me,
    plus, there are gonna be lots of collectors
    willing to get rid of him so no need to worry
    about this.
    No other army builders can suffer from the Horde Troopers syndrome
    by the way.

Mattel doesn't seem to know what to do with Anti Eternia He-man. They have said nothing about him at all but showed him at SDCC last year and again at Toy Fair this past weekand still have no news as to how he will be offered, So I say Bcrduke had a great Idea swap out the figures and put Anti Eternia He-Man with the Roton and make the skelcon a single carded figure or an army builder Two Pack.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    So I say Bcrduke had a great Idea swap out the figures and put Anti Eternia He-Man with the Roton and make the skelcon a single carded figure or an army builder Two Pack.
    THIS!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    The Skelcon guy doesn't bother me,
    plus, there are gonna be lots of collectors
    willing to get rid of him so no need to worry
    about this.
    No other army builders can suffer from the Horde Troopers syndrome
    by the way.
    I doubt this, and when they hit after market expect them to rise high in price.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    THIS!
    Yes, but then who would be the chase figure

Quote Originally Posted by Erndogg View Post
    Yes, but then who would be the chase figure
    Skelcon. Or you could just make Skelcon available as the traveling convention figure, or -gasp- "normally". Either way it will still be easier to get multiple Skelcon's as a chase figure or exclusive than it would if it was packed with Roton.

Roton would look awesome with Anti Eternia He-man. All that red and black. And besides, there is no way to come up with another figure to pack in with it before it is released, unless you put off it's release at least another 6 months or more.

Totally Dyslexic
    I voted no figure. The Wind Raider didnīt come with a pilot and that was fine with me.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Keep Skelcon with Roton. Please do NOT do the Anti-He-Man swap, I am not in favor of this.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Heroic Warrior
    I'm not down with the anti he man either. I'd rather him in a single release and done as the spirit of hordak and grayskull. But I also think if a figure is put in, just make up a character like they did with the sky sled. That figure sucked, but he also had the potential to be an army builder to make him more of a wanted character.

Package it with Anti He-Man. The color scheme even matches fantastic. THIS would be a huge win win.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    I'm not down with the anti he man either. I'd rather him in a single release and done as the spirit of hordak and grayskull. But I also think if a figure is put in, just make up a character like they did with the sky sled. That figure sucked, but he also had the potential to be an army builder to make him more of a wanted character.
    They didn't make up Sky-High any more than Anti-Eternia He-man.

He is actually on the cross sell poster.

There was never any official art for Ant-Eternia He-Man.

could there maybe be a better choice? Sure. But keep the Skelcon. The way I figure it this is they only way they could be certain to slip it in and I am OVER THE MOON that this is happening. I will accept a Skelcon any way they can rationalize it. I really hope someone wants to sell theirs and just keep their roton because I want 2 Skelcons and not 2 Rotons. I'm excited to see someone pawn these off.

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    Why does every vehicle have to come with a figure now?

The Roton can sell just fine on its own, and the Skelcons should come in an army-builder 2-Pack!
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    They didn't make up Sky-High any more than Anti-Eternia He-man.

He is actually on the cross sell poster.

http://www.he-man.org/more/2011-fan-...er%20Pilot.jpg

http://quinlan.it/upload/images/2008...-he-man-03.jpg

There was never any official art for Ant-Eternia He-Man.
    Man, I didn't know that's where he came from. Still say make a cheap character up and toss him in. Leave army builders for single or 2 packs and make bank off army building customers. They think by combining 2 wants creates more sales. I beg to differ in this situation.

I'm fine with it as-is.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, Hawke, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    Yes another fighting for man, and sell the skelcons as a single carded figure.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

I don't mind the Skelcon coming with the Roton but I voted for another figure. I'm getting the Roton not matter what figure it comes with or none at all, it looks great! I love the Skelcon and would like to have about 3 of them but if the only way to get one is via the Roton then I'll just get the 1. Basically Mattel will get more money out of me, and probably others, if we can get that troop singly in order to buy more. Unless the Skelcon is made available singly later on, that works for me as well.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I personally feel a lot of fans would like to have more than just one Skelecon warrior. So it's a little unfair it's a pack in. Plus it makes the vehicle more pricey.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

I am one of those that wanted to army build the Skelcon and am not overly happy about the choice to pack them with the Roton.

Based on the artwork posted above I think it would have been cool to pack Beast Man with it. He's a character that lots of people missed out on and who sells for silly amounts on the secondary market. Such silly amounts that plenty of people would be better off buying this vehicle to get that figure.

Of course, packing Beast Man with the Roton could harm sales for the 2.0 Beastman being released later this year, which is probably why it didn't happen. Another option would be to include an alternate version of an Evil Warrior - the same thing they did with the Battle Ram (200x MAA) and Talon Fighter (Filmation Teela). 200x Spikor would have been a cool choice. Or Filmation Jitsu might have made some sense.

I am looking forward to having the Roton in my collection. I just really wish there was a way to get 3 or 4 Skelcons without having to buy 3 or 4 vehicles.

wants these two demons Sir Reilly's Avatar
    I think that Lodar would have been a good figure to pack with the Roton.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Scaly photo artist Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    I think that Lodar would have been a good figure to pack with the Roton.
    While I'd love to get Lodar, I don't think he belongs with the Roton. He's not an Evil warrior associated with Skeletor.
    Press down on dragon's head. It sprays enemies with a jet of water!
    Press down on a camera's shutter release. It will take pictures that tell stories!

Makes no difference to me. I only want the Roton, so... he becomes trade bait for me. And people are definitely going to want multiples of the Skelecons.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117