View Poll Results: Which side are you on?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heroic Warriors

18 31.03%
  • Evil Warriors

5 8.62%
  • The Evil Horde

7 12.07%
  • The Galactic Guardians

2 3.45%
  • Evil Mutants

1 1.72%
  • Snake Men

1 1.72%
  • The Great Rebellion

18 31.03%
  • Neutral

6 10.34%

Thread: Fantasy: If you could be in Motu, NA,PoP Etc..., Which faction would you belong to?

Fantasy: If you could be in Motu, NA,PoP Etc..., Which faction would you belong to?

So if the fantasy of being in the Universe with any of the various Masters and the spin-offs, which Faction would you join? Feel free to post any details about your identity there.

Ex:
    Evil Horde
    Mezmiro
    Evil Master of Mesmerism
    "My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"
    Marquis de Sade
    "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
    George Washington
    My B/S/T list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...and-trade-list

Neutral:

Zargon
    Evil Master of Mazes
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

choose POP.. although im not a huge fan of She-ra cartoon.. if i had to be stuck in this world of MOTUC ..id like to be surrounded by a bunch of hotties in short skirts... Look out Bow.. here comes Sweet Daddy H.A.L. HEROIC LOVER OF LADIES
    Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.
    But...there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real,
    but not as brightly lit... a DARKSIDE.

Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    choose POP.. although im not a huge fan of She-ra cartoon.. if i had to be stuck in this world of MOTUC ..id like to be surrounded by a bunch of hotties in short skirts... Look out Bow.. here comes Sweet Daddy H.A.L. HEROIC LOVER OF LADIES
    LMAO, Thats all sorts of win right there.
    "My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"
    Marquis de Sade
    "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
    George Washington
    My B/S/T list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...and-trade-list

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    I chose POP for the very same reason.

The Great Rebellion, for the same reasons others have mentioned. I could chill in The Whispering Woods alongside a bunch of strong, gorgeous women, hang out with a very educated owl-type, and, sometimes tangle with some quite nasty villains, putting my clever wits to the test.

UKI: Heroic Master of Tactics, Literature, and Official Fluffer of Peekablue's Plumage.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I have no special super powers to be a heroic warrior and I don't think I'm evil so I'd be a Galactic Guardian.

it's strange to me. Clearly I take these things too seriously because of course I wouldn't want to be a villain. Of course I'd want to pall around with He-Man & Friends on Eternia. Stay in Eternos Palace perhaps.

But really, that lure of fighting the good fight on Etheria, camping out and singing songs around the fire. And hanging out with all those beautiful ladies...well that's sure a draw. Throw my lot in with them.

Great Rebellion. The only faction that would be far from boring.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Evil Warriors

Benedict Judas Hel: Evil Deity of Death!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Heroic warriors, sorry Big guy, Teela would be mine

Very funny!

I want to be a member of the Evil Horde.

I would be developing robots and technology for the Horde. Trying to develop a robot that could last more than 3 hits with She-ra Taking into account that most robots only last 1 hit, 3 would be awesome

By the way, Why the Evil Horde? Why not the The Horde? or the Horde of Justice? People would like it better

Heroic warriors, but I'm not sure what I'd be. Maybe something like Fisto - I've always liked characters that have something unique about one of their hands (Clawful too). But obviously some other gimmick. Chopping hand? No, that's taken. Something though.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Although PoP is a serious consideration (always love the Rebellion angle in a story), I think I gotta go with the Galactic Guardians. Spaceships, lasers, mutants, jetpacks, a different planet every day....yeah. SPAAAACE AAAALEEEEXX!!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    I chose POP for the very same reason.
    Hey Colder, could you reply please about my Mantenna? I've tried e-mailing you too.
    Thanks.

My first impulse was POP because of all the beautiful ladies, but then I thought "Why be surrounded by dozens of hotties that I have no chance with?" Hell, I practically live that now.

I have to go with Heroic Warriors, even though I'm not really a fighter.

SHU-MAKOR
    Heroic Maker of Boots!

K-Lar Blackleaf was always fascinated by the Heroes of Eternia, and wanted to be of service in some way. Non-powered, a poor swordsman, and a terrible archer, K-Lar showed a knack for stitching together leather footwear. Realizing that the Heroes of Eternia needed footwear, K-Lar presented a pair of boots to Man-at-Arms during a Joust-fest. Duncan was very impressed, and K-Lar was soon crafting boots for various Eternian Heroes.

( Hey, somebody needs to keep all these guys and gals in footwear )
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; November 8, 2013 at 05:34pm.
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Im a hero through & through

I would be Zodac
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    I would be (and already am, I'm told) part of the Heroic Warrior faction- though I'd like to wait to post the bio for Collec-Tor until after the figure is complete!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE