Thread: W: Castle Grayskull First Preorder

Heroic Warrior

W: Castle Grayskull First Preorder

If there's anyone who placed a preorder for the first time Castle Grayskull was available on Mattycollector and does not want it anymore, please let me know and I will assume responsibility for it (i.e. payment).

Basically Toyguru just screwed the collectors again with the second preorder. Without the poster and the other benefits, why bother placing an order? I'd rather avoid the second preorder altogether.

If anyone can help out, please let me know. Thanks!

You do realize Toyguru did not screw anyone, right? He said all along that the poster was only available during the first preorder and that the price would increase after the initial preorder period. I'm in the same boat as you, I did not preorder the first time around, but I'm just going to man up and order it this time even with the price increase and no poster.

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar
    I gotta side with Skelethon here. ToyGuru was very clear abut what would and would not be available in the future at the time of the first preorder and we were all certainly given ample amounts of time to order if we desired to. Don't get me wrong, I wish you the absolute best of luck getting someone to let you take over their preorder, and with the decreased size I think you've got a good chance of getting one, but I think in this case ToyGuru did the right thing.
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."