Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He-Man vs. Lion-O NEXT ON DEATHBATTLE!

logically he-man wins, but this is the internet, logic is thrown out the window
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I predict that the fight starts off with He-Man against Lion-O with things being really close. He-Man leaves Lion-O for dead on the ground and calls for Battle Cat to take him home. The almost dead Lion-O then commands Battle Cat to eat He-Man or some other nonsense giving Lion-O the win. This is the same website that has Starscream losing to a My Little Pony after all.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Wow, when did Carrot Top get so buff? He's still no He-Man. He still wont be knocking down statues like dolph lundren.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah but star scream is a total wuss

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Justice View Post
    Wow, when did Carrot Top get so buff? He's still no He-Man. He still wont be knocking down statues like dolph lundren.
    (i know far too much about Carrot Top)

when i saw him in town, that was almost ten years ago and he was already jacked. the common jokes generally veer towards "pre-op" type stuff but he's a fitness enthusiast. read: Meat-head

Most Powerful Man in the Universe. 'Nuff said. Lion-O should make sure his litter box is clean, because he's going to get the caca kicked out of him.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    because he's going to get the caca kicked out of him.
    My! Such filthy language! I expect that kind of talk at Denny's but not here.

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; May 29, 2013 at 07:00pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    *Stalemate*
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Lion-o attempts to draw his sword but cannot for the Sword of Omens only fights evil and would refuse to fight He-Man. Lion-o takes note of this, and explains it to He-Man. Being from a world of magic himself, He-Man understands. They call the whole thing off and go get a beer as the lament to each other about how Cartoon Network screwed up their big comebacks.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by LioConvoy View Post
    Also, BattleCat will probably not be involved in this, as the opponents are not allowed outside help.
    In the preview for the fight, they make a point of mentioning Battle Cat and Lion-O's ability to control all cats....... this may be a foreshadowing.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider1227 View Post
    Lion-o attempts to draw his sword but cannot for the Sword of Omens only fights evil and would refuse to fight He-Man. Lion-o takes note of this, and explains it to He-Man. Being from a world of magic himself, He-Man understands. They call the whole thing off and go get a beer as the lament to each other about how Cartoon Network screwed up their big comebacks.
    BEST Deatbattle EVER!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior

You are so right! Good guys have better things to do than fight each other for the delectation of crowds of bloodmonkeys....
    As if anything would persuade these two heroes to fight and kill each other! It could never, ever happen.

Perhaps, before that well-deserved beer, they join together and round-up the fight organizers and stick them in the slammer for three or so decades to reflect on the true value of life and on having something more aspirational to do with their time than this kind of thing.
    Last edited by Scriptor; May 31, 2013 at 08:54am.

There already seems to be a bias on their site. The Lion-o video was done pretty straight up where as the He-man one basically took the mick any chance they got.

Well I think it is pretty clear..

Lion-o stands there all manga and then flips about waving his sword ineffectually... and He-man grabs him and throws him into the sun.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Scriptor View Post
    You are so right! Good guys have better things to do than fight each other for the delectation of crowds of bloodmonkeys....
    As if anything would persuade these two heroes to fight and kill each other! It could never, ever happen.

Perhaps, before that well-deserved beer, they join together and round-up the fight organizers and stick them in the slammer for three or so decades to reflect on the true value of life and on having something more aspirational to do with their time than this kind of thing.
    Are you joking?

These things are done by fans just too have a little bit of fun, they aren't meant to be taken seriously.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

If Jack Bauer was on Lost, everything would have been solved in 24 hours!

If Jack Bauer was on Heroes, he wouldn't need to save the cheerleader to save the world.

That was pretty funny.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    I thoroughly in enjoyed that. It was well done and funny.

Great job screwattack!

I thoroughly enjoyed it
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

That was pretty funny and very interesting .

I'd really like to see a He-Man vs Superman Death Battle,that IS the fight .
    Last edited by heavy-eternium; June 1, 2013 at 06:48pm.
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

LOL That gives me the image of He-Man standing over Lion-o's dead body screaming at the cheering fans "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!!"

I enjoyed Battle Cat eating the left overs.

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar

One of the explicit rules for Death Battle is that any compunctions against fighting, killing, etc. or any limiters on such are 'turned off' for the sake of the exercise. See for example the Luke Skywalker/Harry Potter battle which has them tossing around Dark Side powers and Unforgivable spells.

That was amazing. I loved the opening line He-man says to battle-cat "Let's go do something ordinarily perceived as impossible."
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I enjoyed Battle Cat eating the left overs.
    doesn't that make him some sort of cannibal? XD

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew L. Martin View Post
    One of the explicit rules for Death Battle is that any compunctions against fighting, killing, etc. or any limiters on such are 'turned off' for the sake of the exercise. See for example the Luke Skywalker/Harry Potter battle which has them tossing around Dark Side powers and Unforgivable spells.
    Yeah - I was aware of that, thanks - and I wasn't being exactly serious, either. It just amused me to think that arresting the whole lot of fight promoters and sending them to jail would be exactly what our duo of clean-living heroes probably would do!
    And, sadly, probably without going on to that beer afterwards......

- - - Updated - - -

LOL That gives me the image of He-Man standing over Lion-o's dead body screaming at the cheering fans "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!!"
    You know? That's uncanny - 'cos that's exactly what went through my mind as well! The exact same thing!
    They do say that great minds think alike (but, then, they also say that fools never differ....)

- - - Updated - - -

doesn't that make him some sort of cannibal? XD
    Ouch! But; it's a cat-eat-cat kind of world....