Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: He-Man vs. Lion-O NEXT ON DEATHBATTLE!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Although I would figure these two ending a fight in a stalemate, this IS Deathbattle, and someone has to win it.

The obvious, read: logical, choice is He-Man (I love how they explain his level of strength, even w/o his harness, lol), so kudos there. I just wish the fight had lasted longer.....

And I was surprised Battle Cat didn't play a larger role...... but then again, this is a fight between two opponents, not three...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scriptor View Post
    Yeah - I was aware of that, thanks - and I wasn't being exactly serious, either. It just amused me to think that arresting the whole lot of fight promoters and sending them to jail would be exactly what our duo of clean-living heroes probably would do!
    And, sadly, probably without going on to that beer afterwards......

- - - Updated - - -

You know? That's uncanny - 'cos that's exactly what went through my mind as well! The exact same thing!
    They do say that great minds think alike (but, then, they also say that fools never differ....)

- - - Updated - - -

Ouch! But; it's a cat-eat-cat kind of world....
    LOL

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Although I would figure these two ending a fight in a stalemate, this IS Deathbattle, and someone has to win it.

The obvious, read: logical, choice is He-Man (I love how they explain his level of strength, even w/o his harness, lol), so kudos there. I just wish the fight had lasted longer.....
    Yes indeed; totally logically (on Deathbattle??) they wouldn't fight at all, or, if they did it would be an inconclusive draw - and nobody would get killed; these two aren't exactly natural-born killers.

BUT; as you say - it is Deathbattle - and so He-Man won - and quite right, too. And it was pretty funny, the (rough - VERY rough) calculation of his strength as opposed to that of previous human records....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider1227 View Post
    LOL
    Well - don't let's fret. After all, Lion-o still has eight more lives to go.......

He-Man had better watch out; they do say that revenge - like cat-food - is a dish best eaten cold.

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    I loved the fight! I actually cheered out loud when He-man finally won! I love hearing all the stats, I just wish they went off all of the MOTU canons not just Filmation.

Also was anyone else surprised to know that Battle Cat was half cat, half dragon!?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    Also was anyone else surprised to know that Battle Cat was half cat, half dragon!?
    I heard he was three-quarters badger....