Thread: Join the live chat and talk about Strobo and more!

Join the live chat and talk about Strobo and more!

It dawned on me it might be more beneficial (and fun) to talk about this stuff live via chat.

If you haven't noticed, we have a new chat feature. It's similar to Facebook's chat. It runs across the bottom of your screen.
    If you don't see it, please clear your cache and He-Man.Org cookies and restart and it should appear.

You can participate in one-one-one chats by clicking on the "Who's Online" button on the bottom right, then click on a user's name. If that user is still active, and they see your page (it shows up as a little red flag at the bottom for those of you who might get paged), they might join in on a private chat.

Also we have a group chat! In the lower left, you will see "Chatroom". Click on that and then click on "Main Chat". Then join in the fun with the people who are there!

Those are the basics. There's a lot of little things you can do, like play games with other users via the little black space-invaders-type icon in the lower left. Explore and discover!

Have fun!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    But you don't know who's in the chat! I could log into a room of dangerous individuals who want to unleash incredible bodily harm to my innocent existence and be none the worse for doing it! No thanks, Prince Valium! The chat room is too unpredictable...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    But you don't know who's in the chat! I could log into a room of dangerous individuals who want to unleash incredible bodily harm to my innocent existence and be none the worse for doing it! No thanks, Prince Valium! The chat room is too unpredictable...
    Or it could be full of hot looking chicks in 2 piece swimsuits, or full (insert just about anything her)

as for the unpredictable your right. Not a day goes by when I'm in that chat room I worry about it spontaneously combusting or creating global nuclear war or it sacrificing babies or beating a sack of puppies.

But you don't know who's in the chat!
    Life is full of risks!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Or it could be full of hot looking chicks in 2 piece swimsuits, or full (insert just about anything here)
    Or...it could be full of guys from Iowa in 2 piece swimsuits. That sounds more probable than your scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Life is full of risks!
    Yeah, that's why I don't need it in the chat room. I got enough risks in my real life. I don't need to compound it here in the .org! A fragile psyche such as mine can't suffer the slings and arrows from brutal malchicks such as the vengeful and scantily-clad midor!
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; March 15, 2013 at 09:22am.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Yeah, that's why I don't need it in the chat room. I got enough risks in my real life. I don't need to compound it here in the .org! A fragile psyche such as mine can't suffer the slings and arrows from brutal malchicks such as the vengeful and scantily-clad midor!
    midor is a risk worth taking. Succumb to the chat room! succumb!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    midor is a risk worth taking. Succumb to the chat room! succumb!!!!
    Yes. Yes I am.

Besides Benedict we've chated in the room before and you survived.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Besides Benedict we've chated in the room before and you survived.
    Yeah, but I had to go to the CDC afterwards. I'd like to keep all my extremities intact thank you very much.

Or...it could be full of guys from Iowa in 2 piece swimsuits. That sounds more probable than your scenario.
    Hey I'm from Iowa, I'll got get a swimsuit!
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, but I had to go to the CDC afterwards. I'd like to keep all my extremities intact thank you very much.
    For the last time. You didn't catch that from me it was someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Seril View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Seril View Post
    Careful, midori may get jealous! He often gets under the spell of the green-eyed monster.

But like I said previously...a chat room full of male bikini-clad Iowans is far more probable.

I just looked in on the chat room. I was all alone,felt like my first school dance.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I just looked in on the chat room. I was all alone,felt like my first school dance.
    What's a school dance?

If I'm not mistaken, I think the later evenings (PDT to EDT time) are more frequented.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I keep on getting that rotating wheel on mine...

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I keep on getting that rotating wheel on mine...
    Dude!

You've get it on Wheel of Fortune.