Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 953

Thread: UPDATED: Strobo In March!!! 3/15 Matty Sale Announced! w/ Strobo update

  1. #376
    Hellooooo Nurse! Wakko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Yes so now you see what Fang Man did (It actually did what you said in your post) IF they made the Fighting Foe Men the exclusive most people wouldn't care really...Fang Man...yea
    I don't want Fang Man, and I'm still upset. Because I'm afraid they'll pull this stunt, this entirely intentional stunt, on Octavia. Or Mantenna.

  2. #377
    Heroic Warrior erik352's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    165
    I wonder if the low quantity of Fang Man will push people into buying the Filmation sub? Is this another Matty strategy I think.

    BTW, question, if I get Strobo, can I have in on combine shipping with my sub figures? just wondering

  3. #378
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    Imagine how great it could have been, and could be, if not for the chronic mis-management.

    I am a huge MOTU fan, I knew about the ORG (had come here long ago, then again around the BCI DVD releases), but I didn't find out about this line until late 2010, and only then from an eBay auction I saw.

    Certain folks pretend that everyone who likes MOTU is here on the .ORG, and no larger customer base exists, but that's simply not true. They make it so difficult to collect this line, even get into it to begin with. 11 months out of the year, you are told "Come back next August and sign up for a blind sub for $500+!"

    At least we finally got them to have some "essentials" available all the time - that's something. But look how long that took!

    Yes, the line has become very expansive. No one is going to argue that. But...imagine how great it could be, we could be still enjoying the high-times of the line, and instead, we are facing down the barrel of the end, where the last sub had lost 75% of the subscribers in just two short years.

    This line has survived in spite of the decisions that Mattel/Scott/etc. has made, not because of their efforts. It's the 4H sculpts, and the fans (some of whom bought 50+ subs just to keep it alive) - we wouldn't have the hemorrhage of subscribers if not for the issues directly caused by dirty tactics like this, and their lack of attention to things like Digital River (because they are too busy playing artificial scarcity games).

    - - - Updated - - -




    Exactly.

    The entire basis of the sub is absurd - to "subsidize" figures that people don't really want.

    If a figure can't sell on it's own, it shouldn't be made.


    But see the cherry picker model,in the end,is the one that kills the line. If each figure had to sell a quota,we had have a sausage fest with just the core of masters. The sub ensures that you missing list becomes reality.

    If a figure can't sell on its own it shouldn't be made......that logic would upset 90 percent of the fans.

    Buying a sub gets everyone their favorites,not just those that want heman.

    I wish you could look at his from a different view.

    I,and most fans want a large motuc collection,they select cherry pickers would kill off pop,na,200x and many others.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  4. #379
    Heroic Nerd Jawbridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nearly There
    Posts
    1,283
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post

    BTW, question, if I get Strobo, can I have in on combine shipping? just wondering
    If you get a Mekaneck or something else DOS, then yes. With your sub, no.

    --------------------

    I see you amended your question. Sorry, just no now. Sucks right!?
    Last edited by Jawbridge; February 13, 2013 at 04:25pm. Reason: update for an update

  5. #380
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    They do take preorders - it's called a subscription.

    Preorders on individual figures won't work for so many reasons. Just a few:
    - the tooling budget is spread out over the whole year. You need the sales on the Clamp Champs and Jitsus to make up for the increased tooling expense of the Mantennas and Ram Mans.
    - also consider that figures are planned based around past and future tooling. Example, Stinkor was placed at a point where most of his parts woudl be available, plus his new armour provided tooling for Mekaneck.
    - there initial costs involved in any figure, even if it's just the plannign stage. If every figure coudl potentially get cancelled, much of that time and money would be going to waste.
    - my own opinion, if figures start getting cancelled you are going to be angering plenty of fans who were teased with their favorite characters then lost them.
    No, a blind sub is not a "preorder". It's more like a lottery.

    That said, seriously - you are thinking inside of Scott's box.

    - If the tooling on a figure is more, we pay more for that figure. They don't all need to be one price. They already do this to some extent with Marlena, Ram Man. It doesn't HAVE to be this way.

    - Well, Emiliano, a fan, has already done plenty of planning - you throw up one of his sketches, I'd pre-order based on something similar. Mattel has the resources to make a drawing, and as long as they follow-through on it, most would be happy.

    - Fans of a certain character may be upset, but at least they would have a reason - it didn't sell enough. Unlike Fang Man, which is only happening because Scott/Mattel is overtly manipulating the market to force people into the current flawed model.


    There are so many ways it could work if tried, and since we already know how much the subs don't work, it seems silly to cling to them - and the public has spoken - the 2013 sub sold 25% of what the 2011 sub did. There are many reasons for this, but the vast majority of them go back, one way or another, to the flawed sub-model.

  6. #381
    Evil Collapsing Robot! Zodach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    3,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbridge View Post
    Wow. How has this line survived!?
    Probably because most of the people who (1) collect toys into their adulthood, (2) are interested in MOTU, and (3) are willing to pay $25+ per figure have heard of the MOTU Classics line. In this internet age, how many people that fit those 3 categories do you think have just never heard of the line? They would have to completely avoid toy websites (TNI, AFI, Fwoosh, BBTS) and SDCC/NYTF convention coverage to be oblivious to this line. There are probably some out there, but would the additional marketing investment be worth it to bring in those fans that may only be interested in the occasional figure anyway?

  7. #382
    Heroic Warrior karg182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Midlands, UK
    Posts
    478
    I think any non sub holders WILL get a Fang Man. Patience. These quotas are worked out long before the sales are announced on Mattycollector. Excersise patience people! There will be a day of at some point to shift stock.
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

  8. #383
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I don't want Fang Man, and I'm still upset. Because I'm afraid they'll pull this stunt, this entirely intentional stunt, on Octavia. Or Mantenna.
    This is intentional,they said this last year. This is not a surprise.

    I would bet Octavia might be one as well,one can hope the FFM are as well.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  9. #384
    Hellooooo Nurse! Wakko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    But see the cherry picker model,in the end,is the one that kills the line. If each figure had to sell a quota,we had have a sausage fest with just the core of masters. The sub ensures that you missing list becomes reality.

    If a figure can't sell on its own it shouldn't be made......that logic would upset 90 percent of the fans.

    Buying a sub gets everyone their favorites,not just those that want heman.

    I wish you could look at his from a different view.

    I,and most fans want a large motuc collection,they select cherry pickers would kill off pop,na,200x and many others.
    So you're saying that the cherry pickers are responsible to subcribe in order for you to get the figures you want? I don't owe you or anyone else anything. I know it's shocking, but I only want to spend my money on the MOTUC figures I want in my collection. No more, no less. So I don't sub. If the lack of subbers means the line dies, that's not the fault of non-subbers -- it's simple economics that the demand doesn't warrant the cost of supply. Scott wants to circumvent that reality by forcing all fans to be all-in. And not only that, but he's convinced the completists that the enemy is the fellow collector who is a cherry picker.

    And if 90% of the fans want every figure to be made, like you say, then there would be no need for the sub.

  10. #385
    grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbridge View Post
    You're right about not getting new customers, and I don't think that's much on the table at this point. If there is enough interest from the fan base MOTUC currently has, they'll continue, if we all give up, the line comes to a conclusion. Filmation ub might do okay on it's own. But how do you sell that to management? You need proof. They are using subscriptions as proof. Magazines and newspapers have done this for a long time. It's a dated, but not laughable, model.
    The magazine subscription comparison has been done, and it is completely irrelevant here. If I subscribe to Time, I know exactly what I am getting each week. I do not know the exact stories, but I am getting exactly what I expect: a news magazine with a standard format. I also am not asked to shell out hundreds of dollars up front and can cancel at any time. You might be able to stretch it to a video of the month club, but even there you basically have a choice of what you get. There is no other place using this model, even the Joe club, where you are locked into a year of expensive items without even knowing what you will be getting (the Joe sub showed you every figure up front; only Mattel makes everything a state secret). The worst thing is, it never was a business model to begin with; it was a service offered to customers who were sure they wanted everything. And you are talking to one of those laughable people who did indeed say, "I'm in" without knowing what was coming or being able to back out of the deal. As a service to customers so they did not need to battle the ineptitude of DR every month, it was great idea. As the end all, be all of the line, it has gotten us to the point where, sadly, you may be right about the effect of or chances of bringing in new customers...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

  11. #386
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    But see the cherry picker model,in the end,is the one that kills the line. If each figure had to sell a quota,we had have a sausage fest with just the core of masters. The sub ensures that you missing list becomes reality.

    If a figure can't sell on its own it shouldn't be made......that logic would upset 90 percent of the fans.

    Buying a sub gets everyone their favorites,not just those that want heman.

    I wish you could look at his from a different view.

    I,and most fans want a large motuc collection,they select cherry pickers would kill off pop,na,200x and many others.
    At this point, I want every figure. I am a sub holder. I am not a cherry picker.

    But your argument goes both ways - there are plenty of people who like PoP - particularly PoP, as quite a few people out there never cared for the vintage toys and how they largely did not resemble the television show - out there. But they are not going to subscribe to a line and spend $500+ to get the few PoP figures each year, so they don't bother at all.

    People inside the .ORG/Matty bubble just cannot see that the zero marketing, the super-obscurities, and the sheer difficulty of collecting this line has kept it so small. Being forced to buy into a sub and get all kinds of figures you may not want is not really "collecting", it's buying/consumption.

    I understand the reasoning behind the "subsidize characters people don't really want" model - I just don't think it's the best way to go about things.

    Regardless, that argument can go on forever - in the end, the point here is that Matty is using artificial scarcity to try to save the flawed sub-model, when in fact they should be exploring other ways to get these figures out, instead of strong-arming people into doing things they do not want and keeping a rigid party line that just keeps pushing people away, many of whom before they even begin.

  12. #387
    Heroic Warrior burgun824's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Calderon View Post
    If I were them I wouldn't go against the people who pay the money and keep my bussiness alive. But we are not them... are we?
    I can't honestly believe that the MOTU demographic is big enough to keep Mattel alive. They wouldn't deficate all over us if we were.

    I piped up for the first time in years because I knew the witch hunters would be out in force over this. Just buy the friggin' subs people. That way we can get the rest of the figures we want and close this line out complete. All of this anti-Mattel talk is going to do nothing except force more people out and kill a line we love too early.

    I know they're not doing themselves any favors with the way they've conducted business, but they are the ones in the position to make the rules. At this point anyone that loves MOTU should just be buying the sub and dealing with it.

    Prime example: I just bought the damn Filmation sub today. Was it because of Batros? ...no. Shakoti? ....no. Icer? ....definitely not. It was because they could put Scorpia and SeaHawk in the second half and I don't want to miss out on those figs. So I pony up the scratch. And worse case scenario, I get 6 more figures that's are going to at least look pretty cool.

  13. #388
    Eternian Sculpter Wannabe Royalt1us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kingdom of Grayskull, UT
    Posts
    1,601
    There are actually lots of collectible subscription models just like this one, from everything like Christmas ornaments to porcelin figurines. With some, each month is a surprise until you receive it. This is not new.
    Check out ROYAL-T's Customs at:
    Dinner Table Creations

    WRAPTOR, LAVA_SHARK, PO-LAR, LAVA-SHARK v.2 (Might-Bite), EMPRISSS, SPY-FLY, and OOZOR, are all available now.

  14. #389
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    So you're saying that the cherry pickers are responsible to subcribe in order for you to get the figures you want? I don't owe you or anyone else anything. I know it's shocking, but I only want to spend my money on the MOTUC figures I want in my collection. No more, no less. So I don't sub. If the lack of subbers means the line dies, that's not the fault of non-subbers -- it's simple economics that the demand doesn't warrant the cost of supply. Scott wants to circumvent that reality by forcing all fans to be all-in. And not only that, but he's convinced the completists that the enemy is the fellow collector who is a cherry picker.

    And if 90% of the fans want every figure to be made, like you say, then there would be no need for the sub.
    The sub locks in the 90 percent. Yes, you just showed your feelings for your fellow collectors,and summed up entitlement! Me,me,me and when I am done I am done.

    The only reason you have your figures is because subscribers made the line go forward.

    We just aren't going to agree on anything, I will leave it at this.

    I guess all for 1 and 1 for all is lost on you.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  15. #390
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Probably because most of the people who (1) collect toys into their adulthood, (2) are interested in MOTU, and (3) are willing to pay $25+ per figure have heard of the MOTU Classics line. In this internet age, how many people that fit those 3 categories do you think have just never heard of the line? They would have to completely avoid toy websites (TNI, AFI, Fwoosh, BBTS) and SDCC/NYTF convention coverage to be oblivious to this line. There are probably some out there, but would the additional marketing investment be worth it to bring in those fans that may only be interested in the occasional figure anyway?

    I'm sorry, but I've heard that argument before and it drives me nuts.

    I collect toys. I spend at least a few thousand bucks a year on it.

    And I never heard of any of those sites, much less visited them, until I started collecting MOTUC, because I stumbled across an Adora figure on eBay in late 2010.

    To me, though, it's not even so much the marketing - it's the flawed sub model. How many people do you think, like me, heard about the line randomly - went to the website, saw that you can buy one or two figures per month at a certain date at a certain minute, and/or wait until next August to sign up for a $500+ blind subscription that won't start for another YEAR?

    I keep using the word, but I can't think of a better one - it's absurd. Sure, I toughed it out and became a subscriber - but I bet for every one of me you have dozens, even hundreds, of people who just closed their web browser and walked away after seeing how difficult it is just to begin collecting this line.

  16. #391
    Heroic Warrior orbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,373
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPansen View Post
    All those shenanigans would be obsolete, if they would offer a preorder system
    Pre-orders would not necessarily work for the less desired figures. There are subbers that do not want every figure, but do it only to secure the figures they do want. So if you went to pre-order only, then I am sure many of the figures throughout the year, would not get made, reducing the profitability of this line and then it would no longer continue.

  17. #392
    Ravage ThunderCat blackiecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here. Not everyone is a completist. And not everyone can afford a sub. Mattel has decided to set up the system so that it lives or dies by the sub, as if there is no other viable business model for the line. (Nevermind the fact that the sub was originally intended as a convenience, not the lifeblood.)
    What folks say in regards to figures with more tooling needing money from cheaply already banked tooling figures to go forward is true. Figures like Mantenna come at a high cost which is subsidised by the low cost to produce Clamp Champ. Clamp Champ is an highly requested vintage figure, but arguably not as popular as Mantenna. For DOS to work Clamp Champ HAS to sell as well as Mantenna to balance out. I'm not speaking for everyone, but at a guess this just wouldn't be a reality, so the subs ARE needed. Clamp Champ would be left, while Mantenna would be picked over! Without those funds from Clamp Champ selling too, Mantenna would be less financially viable, due to costing more to produce than Clamp Champ. Maybe scaring folks to sub will get more folks on board who can afford to sub, but didn't for whatever reason other than financial. Yes without the subs at this point the line would end for sure.

    However I just don't like the mentality of (mainly new folks) on here saying folks should have subbed and it's their own fault they didn't, that's life, deal with it... Yes the situation is what it is, but it's so unfair to judge, without knowing the circumstances of each person and why they didn't sub. Yes Mattel is a business and not a charity, so it is business. There have been posts explaining why making Fang Man sub only helps the line, to get subbers back in 2014, which I have a lot of respect for as those folks are looking at the lines best interest and pointing out the positives of Fang Man being sub only, instead of Ha Ha Ha! I subbed! You should have too! mentality lot...

    However expecting folks not to be upset and state their feelings on the move is ridiculous! I remember the uproar when folks missed Trap Jaw and Battlecat. Nobody told them, that's life, deal with it! This community really has gone down hill over the last few years. It's not surprising many long standing members have left and no longer post. When a moderator joins in too with no tact, you know things are real bad
    Last edited by blackiecats; February 13, 2013 at 04:45pm.
    The 12 figures I still need: 12/Spinnerella, 11/Peekablue, 10/Squeeeze, 9/Lizard Man, 8/Gwildor, 7/Filmation Clawful, 6/Imp, 5/Mermista, 4/Dylamug, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Filmation Hordak, 1/Queen Angella.

  18. #393
    Heroic Warrior burgun824's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    The sub locks in the 90 percent. Yes, you just showed your feelings for your fellow collectors,and summed up entitlement! Me,me,me and when I am done I am done.

    The only reason you have your figures is because subscribers made the line go forward.

    We just aren't going to agree on anything, I will leave it at this.

    I guess all for 1 and 1 for all is lost on you.
    This. Well said.

    Get in or get out. It makes no difference to me.

  19. #394
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    377
    Come on EC, you have never been on toy sites before 2010 or read a to magazine,good lord, th first thing idid as I kid when we first got the Internet was look up toy sites. You are a tiny tiny minority on this one. No way would most people have missed motuc news from sdcc 2008 on.

    That is just silly.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  20. #395
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by burgun824 View Post
    This. Well said.

    Get in or get out. It makes no difference to me.
    Thank you so much for your insight.

  21. #396
    Always Hungry.... Megalodon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Snake Mountain
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbridge View Post
    I would care. I would angrily care. What do you mean nobody would care? I don't really want another star sister three pack forced on me, and sorry if that bothers people, but many subbers see it as an expense they probably wouldn't have allotted for. I sub twice, so I'm stuck with two. I would probably have gotten one. But they aren't a perk, they're neutral at best, as they costs a ton of money. A blight to some. Not quite a blight for me, but having two as a moc + loose collector hurts.

    I would never sub again if the FFM were exclusively pinned on subscribers.

    Now, I'll be sure to sub again next year.
    Yes but that's a STUPID idea only make a small ammount of figures that people WANT and will actually SELL

    Making fan demanded figures "rare" and "limited" is stupid it really is look at Wun-Dar,Pre-Eternia He-Man & the new One King He-Man people want them but they are a cool little "extra" not a fan demanded,popular character that they could make a helluva lot of money on but choose not too...Mattel really does not get it you have the chance to make alot of sales on figures that people want for years but you pull **** like this that doesn't make any sense go back to giving us the WB He-Man & King He-Man's those would be cool not something moronic as this is...You spend the money on the Filmation license to make the figures then make them limited on purpose even though they would sell VERY well....

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    However expecting folks not to be upset and state their feelings on the move is ridiculous! I remember the uproar when folks missed Trap Jaw and Battlecat. Nobody told them, that's life, deal with it! This community really has gone down hill over the last few years. It's not surprising many long standing members have left and no longer post. When a moderator joins in too with no tact, you know things are real bad
    See thanks for being another one for saying this is has become a greedy me,me,me remember when it was a COMMUNITY??? (I.E. Helping each other out?)
    Last edited by Megalodon; February 13, 2013 at 04:55pm.

  22. #397
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Come on EC, you have never been on toy sites before 2010 or read a to magazine,good lord, th first thing idid as I kid when we first got the Internet was look up toy sites. You are a tiny tiny minority on this one. No way would most people have missed motuc news from sdcc 2008 on.

    That is just silly.
    Honestly, there weren't many new lines I cared about, aside from Star Wars, which is covered elsewhere.

    I could have cared less about NECA-this or McFarlane-that, which is what most of that stuff was to me.

    You need to see outside this bubble - but alas, you just cannot.

    This is actually the first toy line, again aside from Star Wars, that I have collected that was made past 2000 - so no, I never went to any of those sites talking about "new" toys before, because nothing had appealed to me.

    Before I saw Adora, I was slightly aware that new MOTU figures were made for possibly a few months before, when I saw Evil Lyn - and I was like "Oh, they are doing another commemorative line again - I'll pass" because they just looked like the old ones to me and I didn't care.

    People have such narrowly focused viewpoints on this, it's astounding they don't realize that a whole big world of people out there who grew up on these shows who don't go to ToyArk regularly.

  23. #398
    Hellooooo Nurse! Wakko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    The sub locks in the 90 percent. Yes, you just showed your feelings for your fellow collectors,and summed up entitlement! Me,me,me and when I am done I am done.

    The only reason you have your figures is because subscribers made the line go forward.

    We just aren't going to agree on anything, I will leave it at this.

    I guess all for 1 and 1 for all is lost on you.
    Oh please. Don't you see how hypocritical you're being? Because I'm not willing to spend my money on figures I don't want, I'm against you, against MOTUC. I'm not doing it the way YOU want, and so I'm all about ME. Meanwhile, you're upset that I'm not willing to subsidize the line so that you get what YOU want out of it.

  24. #399
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles(Long Beach)
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Come on EC, you have never been on toy sites before 2010 or read a to magazine,good lord, th first thing idid as I kid when we first got the Internet was look up toy sites. You are a tiny tiny minority on this one. No way would most people have missed motuc news from sdcc 2008 on.

    That is just silly.
    Very tiny, minuscule maybe the only one. I didn't start with MOTUC until late 2011. I was a TF only collector mostly on TFW and Seibertron and I knew of MOTUC.

  25. #400
    Heroic Warrior Kowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,997
    So.... anyone excited about a chance at Keldor again?
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •