View Poll Results: Stackable stands-do they need improvement?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they need improvement

24 75.00%
  • no, leave them as they are

8 25.00%

Thread: Stackable Stands-need improvement?

Heroic Warrior

Stackable Stands-need improvement?

At NYTF the new stackable stands were shown. Many said, that these are too flat. Do you think, they need improvement?

Yes, I was really excited for these until I saw them. If they'd just done what they'd done with the WWE stands that would have been great. Instead, you're going to have to buy more of these just to get some height, and they still have those darn insertable pegs that barely work in the existing stands.

For sure. By my count you'd need 1 in the front, 3 in the middle & 5 in the back. Thats 9 stands for 9 figures. Swing and a miss. You wouldn't even be using 18 spots!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Disappointed with these stands. I thought Mattel knew what tiered stands meant to look like having done them for WWE figures? LoL. I can't see myself buying these stands especially, as mentioned above, that you'd need a ton of them to make it 'work'. And i wish they'd have more than just 'Grayskull Green' on offer too!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

nah. stack em like lincoln logs. im not getting any anyway. probably.

I thought they were going to be just like the WWE ones......but they're not. So now I'm going to pass. I would have to buy way too many to make them work the way they should. I'll stick to the spice racks I've been using. They don't have pegs but they give me the space and height....and are much much less expensive.

Snappy Threader
    COuld have been taller for sure. Or tiered.....something.

They could be a bit taller or...something. I too use something else; they're white kitchen cabinet risers I got for cheap-o at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. (Check the "Beyond" sections.) As it is, I may buy a few sets of these just for Grayskull walls, bunkers, or battlements. They'll be, as my pal Baron Terror so nicely put it, like Lincoln Logs for me.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!