Thread: He-Man and She-Ra In Space: Who goes with?

Hybrid View

Heroic Warrior

He-Man and She-Ra In Space: Who goes with?

I'm always thinking about different ideas for the mythos and how to make storylines fit or progress the line as a whole. The New Adventures is one of those storylines/aspects of the mythos that the Classics line has made seamlessly mesh with the classic Masters mythos. Skeletor goes off into space to conquer the Horde Empire. He-Man and She-Ra, brought to the future by Hydron and Flipshot aboard Starship Eternia, follow him. My question is, who from the classic MOTU/POP universe would you have go with them? Would Skeletor take some of his warriors? Kinda neat to think about, isn't it??

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    - Glimmer goes with She-Ra. Her father, King Micah, was a prisoner on Horde World and left Etheria (once he freed himself) to stop the Horde. Glimmer would want to see her father again, and this could be her chance!

- Sweet Bee is FROM space and I'm sure she would come in very handy. She's traveled all over the galaxy, looking for a new home that's suitable for her Hive. She probably has come across Primus before.

- Star Sisters - they came to Etheria via a meteor and, like Sweet Bee, are from space. Their powers and knowledge of what lies beyond Eternia/Etheria could prove very useful.

- Roboto - He-Man needs a robot. Robot's don't need to breathe in space. Great for repairs if anything happens to Starship Eternia.

- Sy-Klone - He has built-in, space radar!

- Faker - Skeletor could use this non-breathing lackey for ship repairs too...and if he needs a He-Man doppelganger...he's got one!

- Tri-Klops - Skeletor's inventor. He'd come in very handy.

People who AREN'T going:

Frosta - has a kingdom to run.

Castaspella - same.

Evil-Lyn - sees the opportunity to take over Eternia while Skeletor and the Horde are preoccupied.

Teela - Captain of the Royal Guard and is the new Sorceress.

King Randor and Queen Marlena - Rulers of Eternia, plus we know they stayed via the bios.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

agree with all above.

also not going is fisto. i see him being jitsu's main rival.

i could see manefaces and ramman going. could be the old he ro son of he man desigs can be retcon explained as their na evolutions. or not heheh.

i dont particularly see any skelly cronies going at all. but why not? still dont see it. space is a new break. perhaps some hordesmen join skelly? that i could see.

Moss Man- He produces oxygen, nuff said

Stinkor- He & Slush Head would make a great team, since Slushy wouldn't smell him.
    Draego Man- Mutants have no air support, other than vehicles.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I'd like to say...

1. Clamp Champ: as he will be one of the most understandably hated Masters, and this will develop his character more.
    2. Sy-Klone: His abilities and Gar technology will prove useful
    3. Man-E-Faces: His personalities will help in the battle.
    4. Rio Blast: His abilities will be a major asset
    5. Bow: Although he will leave his love Glimmer, he will help Adora which will leave Glimmer to defend Bright Moon and begin a relationship with... SeaHawk
    6. Sweet Bee: Maybe be sweet, but the B' on Starship Eternia is not to be taken lightly!
    7. Tallstar: the only Star Sister who goes.

Skeletor would probably not take anyone since he "Powered up" and pretty much left the planet on his own.

Plus I also have ideas for changing some of the MOTU and POP line-ups as far as who would possibly stay and on Eternia and Etheria.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

All I can think about is how lonely Cringer must be.