Thread: No confirmation email means your Filmation sub probably didn't go through

No confirmation email means your Filmation sub probably didn't go through

I ordered my Filmation sub as soon as they became available, but I never received a confirmation email. I just called 1-877-Go Matty (not 1-800) and spoke to a rep and found that my previously placed order did indeed not go through. Like many of you here on the forums, if you have not received a confirmation email, YOUR ORDER PROBABLY DIDN'T GO THROUGH. It only took me about three minutes to call and check, and the rep was very nice, so please, for the love of god, be civil if you call, and then simply replace your order. I just did and already got a confirmation email.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

This is true. On February 11th I placed an order for 2 filmation subs, First it didn't let me choose a shipping option then the order number it generated was for my sub ram-man & jitsu. I called DR at (952)253-1234 when the operator came on I asked to be connected to the escalations Dept here in the USA and when they answered I asked for Brady who runs the mattycollector website. Brady saw their was a glitch when the filmation sub first went up and stayed on the phone as I reordered my sub, I finally saw shipping options and completed my order and got a real order number and confirmation email.

Brady told me if anyone did not get a confirmation email chances are your order did not go through, please wait 24 hours and if you still have no confirmation email... reorder your filmation subscription because your original order never went through.
    Last edited by mjw41; February 13, 2013 at 09:35am.

I also called DR about this. The rep, who was helpful, said to wait a few days before reordering the sub. She seemed to think that it was possible that the sub didn't go through right away and it may show up in a few days. I didn't want to order again and then wind up with 2 subs.

We have until March to order, so there's not a big hurry to order right now.

I got a confirmation email but the sub doesn't show up in the my subscription page. I'm not currently concerned, just addressing it.

The Good news is they fixed the spelling on Shokoti!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    We have until March to order, so there's not a big hurry to order right now.
    But they've been doing this EXACT same thing for years. Shouldn't this have worked from the start?
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    Mods, please keep this topic un-merged with other Filmation sub threads so that people will see it.

I ordered my Filmation sub as soon as they became available, but I never received a confirmation email. I just called 1-877-Go Matty (not 1-800) and spoke to a rep and found that my previously placed order did indeed not go through. Like many of you here on the forums, if you have not received a confirmation email, YOUR ORDER PROBABLY DIDN'T GO THROUGH. It only took me about three minutes to call and check, and the rep was very nice, so please, for the love of god, be civil if you call, and then simply replace your order. I just did and already got a confirmation email.
    Question: After you ordered did it show uo in your order history?

I got a confirmation email but the sub doesn't show up in the my subscription page. I'm not currently concerned, just addressing it.
    I highly doubt that any sub you just ordered would show up. Remember this is DR. To be honest, I bet they won't show up till June.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Question: After you ordered did it show uo in your order history?
    After I successfully re-ordered and got my confirmation notice, the Filmation sub does show up in my order history-- way down at the bottom, though.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I can also confirm this! Same thing happened to me.

I had Ram Man and Jitsu in my cart, removed them, ordered a FILMation sub. It SEEMED to go through but it was a bit funny as I didn't get to pick my shipping options and such.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Marzo, did you re-order since then? I got my shipping notice for Ram Man and Jitsu, but when I add the Filmation sub to my cart, they're still in there too...

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I can also confirm this! Same thing happened to me.

I had Ram Man and Jitsu in my cart, removed them, ordered a FILMation sub. It SEEMED to go through but it was a bit funny as I didn't get to pick my shipping options and such.
    I got to pick my shipping option, it was on the billing page where your CC info shows up, where you click the submit order button, default is USPS Ground.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Marzo, did you re-order since then? I got my shipping notice for Ram Man and Jitsu, but when I add the Filmation sub to my cart, they're still in there too...
    No, I haven't because I didn't want to risk a double order. I'm pretty damn sure it didn't work though. It just didn't feel right when it went through and I never got a confirmation email.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I got to pick my shipping option, it was on the billing page where your CC info shows up, where you click the submit order button, default is USPS Ground.
    I know, I've done it many times before...I just didn't see it when I was going through the order process this time.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    After I successfully re-ordered and got my confirmation notice, the Filmation sub does show up in my order history-- way down at the bottom, though.
    That's how mine is as well. In fact my Feb. sub order is down at the bottom as well.

I didn't order my subs till last night and no figures were in my cart when I did so I guess I'm OK. Plus the order shows up when I search for it.

I wonder how many people are going to be boned when they find out that their orders didn't go through and there won't be any day of sale stock when the figures actually come out.

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    But they've been doing this EXACT same thing for years. Shouldn't this have worked from the start?
    Should it have worked from the start? Yes. Is DR not always on the ball? Most of the time, yes.

To be fair, this is the first time that I've had a problem with ordering a subscription. If it didn't work for me on Monday, that's fine. I'm going to be patient and try to re-order it again at a later date. The subs will be there until the beginning of March, so it doesn't matter to me if I order them on Feb 12 or Feb 15.

I'm in the same boat! I subscribe to the filmation sub on the 14th, and I didnt get a confirmation email. Called customer service today, the guy didn't know what the filmation sub was, but he was helpful and told me there was no record of the order and for me to subscribe again. I hope he's on the level because I hate to end up with 2 filmation sub if ever!

I ordered one and I did get an email right away. So I am pretty sure that is what is suppose to happen when it is successful.
    I would call if that didn't happen with you.

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    I honestly don't recall if I got a confirmation e-mail or not, but my Filmation Sub if definately showing up in my purchase history on the regular store.
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)

Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    I'm in the same boat! I subscribe to the filmation sub on the 14th, and I didnt get a confirmation email. Called customer service today, the guy didn't know what the filmation sub was, but he was helpful and told me there was no record of the order and for me to subscribe again. I hope he's on the level because I hate to end up with 2 filmation sub if ever!
    This happened to me, too. I waited about a week to see if the sub popped up in my order. When it didn't, I called DR again just to confirm that there was no record of the order. Once they confirmed it, I ordered my sub and then received the confirmation email.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    This happened to me, too. I waited about a week to see if the sub popped up in my order. When it didn't, I called DR again just to confirm that there was no record of the order. Once they confirmed it, I ordered my sub and then received the confirmation email.
    well its official, matty emailed me saying my sub wasn't process. looks like I need to sub again! Thanks to geooco for starting this thread, otherwise I would not have know I'm missing out on the sub

jsut check an make sure that you have an order for your sub in your order history guys. If one is there, then your good. An if you DONT get your first film sub figure shipping notice when others do. contact them an provide the order number.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    jsut check an make sure that you have an order for your sub in your order history guys. If one is there, then your good. An if you DONT get your first film sub figure shipping notice when others do. contact them an provide the order number.
    yeah, so far I don't have anything on the order history I ordered just now and got a confirmation email almost immediately so i think all's good.

BTW, how come the initial figure you can't combine shipping with other figures??
    Last edited by erik352; February 22, 2013 at 03:09pm.