Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extras from Subscriptions for Sale/Pre-order

Heroic Warrior

Extras from Subscriptions for Sale/Pre-order

Hello all!

As the year's figures are being announced and set in "stone" for release dates, I decided it was time to start pre-selling my extras from my multiple subs. I'm trying to keep my prices fair & competitive with the potential market demand; I'm not out to earn a living off this stuff, but also know there is some value in some of the figures.

The list below contains the figures I'm expecting to have available (I have 4 subs, most figures I'm only keeping one of, some I'm keeping 2 of, and yet others I already have "pending deals" for... Plus Strobo is an "if I get through the early access" item). If you are interested in "pre-ordering" any of the figures below at the listed prices, reach out and let me know.

Character Release Month Qty Available Price Each - US Priority Mail included
    Batros September 1 $40

The nitty-gritty details: I will keep people posted each month of when my orders process, when they ship and when they are delivered to me. Assuming you have paid by the time I receive the items, they will ship within 2 business days (no prepayment accepted until my sub order for the month is In Process, please). If you haven't paid by the time I receive my items, I'll hold the items for one full week before posting them for sale to someone else. Once you do pay, your item(s) will ship within 2 business days. As soon as your item ships, I will provide you a tracking number. If you want 2 or more figures shipped together, I will knock $5 off for each figure after the first... for example, get 2 figures shipped together & save $5, get 3 figures shipped together & save $10, get 4 figures shipped together & save $15, etc. If you let me know in advance that you want a figure from, say, March held to ship with a figure from May, I will hold it until the May figure arrives and ship them out together. If you want figures in multiple months and want each shipped in the month it comes out, each will cost the single-figure price.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or are interested in anything.

Thanks!
    Michael
    Last edited by mjharwood; March 20, 2013 at 10:35pm. Reason: One figure left!

PM sent ...
    My Collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdi0veA8Kn0

Vintage Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    I Sent you a Private msg too
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Widget
    PM sent . . .

Widget
    pm sent......

pm sent.....

Heroic Warrior

Catching up on PMs

Wow, talk about fast responses! Thanks everyone for your interest. I've reached out to a couple of folks (the first 2 or 3 in) on PM response so far. I'll catch up with everyone else tonight when I get home.

To update (and I'll update the table in the original post, as well) Mantenna & King He-Man are definitely gone. Still weeding through the other PMs to update the others.

If you have sent me a PM and haven't heard back from me yet, you will hear back within a few hours. I'm heading out the door from work and wanted to get this one major update posted first, as I know King He-Man is something many want. I wish I could afford to have signed up for more subs than I did, because I really don't like turning people away.

And if you know anyone looking for the other figures posted, please keep me in mind.

Thanks everyone!

Heroic Warrior
    Pm sent, thanks!

Heroic Warrior

All Caught Up!

Hi all!

Response has been tremendous! Thanks to everyone who reached out about things so far. I replied in the order in which messages were received, and the table at top is up to date with all numbers currently available right now. I have replied to all PMs, even those asking for figures that aren't available/have already been claimed. Please know that I'm creating a "wait-list" in the order messages were received, as well, so if any initial deal falls through, I may reach back out to some of you to give you the chance to grab something.

Also, one quick update I hadn't considered before, affecting July figures; I am attending SDCC in July, so depending on how shipping from DR goes that month, figures may not ship until I return (the family members staying with us and house sitting while we're gone won't know what to do with stuff, no matter how detailed of instructions I leave).

In addition to the potential delay in turnaround time that month, I am also hoping to stock up on some exclusives, so if you're interested in any SDCC items and am happy with my service keep a lookout around mid-late July for more goodies (as well as updated pre-sell for the rest of 2013).

Thanks again everyone, and please let your friends know about my items if you know of something still available that someone might be interested in.

pm for Jistu

Heroic Warrior
    Updated things once again, as well as adding my 2 remaining Netossa's from last month to the mix.

I appreciate everyone's eagerness to get their hands on these figures. I'm enjoying interacting with folks and dealing with so many friendly "faces".

Thanks to you Michael!, a pleasure to make business with you!
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Hi Folks! I've added Filmation subscription figures to the list for those who don't want to worry about day-of-sale availability.

My first batch of customers will be receiving their figures early next week, and I'm looking forward to their feedback!

Pm sent for Batros Michael,

See you,

Sergio R.

Heroic Warrior
    Caught up on all PMs now.

Pease note, all sold out figures are completely sold out, with all available claimed and a waitlist long enough that any new requests would have a large number of people fall through before they get a chance.

Thanks everyone!

Private message sent about your last commentary.

Heroic Warrior
    Hi all! To avoid any additional confusion, I removed the sold-out figures from the listing. Still a lot available!

Thanks everyone!

Stupid Presidents day delays my Rammy joy. Tracking say tomorrow A bump and nod to a great seller soon to have 1 more feedback
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Heroic Warrior
    Glad to see he arrived ok! And thank you!!

PM sent for an Icer.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Thanks Mike.
    I got Jistu today, I would have had him yesterday but we had some weather.
    Big Thanks

Holy S..., Mattycollector has changed the dates of release, now Batros will be available until September, and Mantenna for October, always happens the same with this guys...

WIll be a long waiting for Batros

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ales_schedules

Heroic Warrior
    Only 1 of many items still available! And Netossa may be heading to the auction block soon...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I will not be ordering more Strobos than I get preorders for (except for my own collection), so if you're interested be sure to let me know before March 14th!

Ram Man and Jitsu arrived so good, shipped very fast, it was a pleasure to make bussines with you Michael, thank you a lot.

Sergio R.

Heroic Warrior
    Netossa has found a probable home! Yay!

Still time to reach out if you are interested in Strobo.