Thread: Extras from Subscriptions for Sale/Pre-order

Hybrid View

Heroic Warrior

Extras from Subscriptions for Sale/Pre-order

Hello all!

As the year's figures are being announced and set in "stone" for release dates, I decided it was time to start pre-selling my extras from my multiple subs. I'm trying to keep my prices fair & competitive with the potential market demand; I'm not out to earn a living off this stuff, but also know there is some value in some of the figures.

The list below contains the figures I'm expecting to have available (I have 4 subs, most figures I'm only keeping one of, some I'm keeping 2 of, and yet others I already have "pending deals" for... Plus Strobo is an "if I get through the early access" item). If you are interested in "pre-ordering" any of the figures below at the listed prices, reach out and let me know.

Character Release Month Qty Available Price Each - US Priority Mail included
    Batros September 1 $40

The nitty-gritty details: I will keep people posted each month of when my orders process, when they ship and when they are delivered to me. Assuming you have paid by the time I receive the items, they will ship within 2 business days (no prepayment accepted until my sub order for the month is In Process, please). If you haven't paid by the time I receive my items, I'll hold the items for one full week before posting them for sale to someone else. Once you do pay, your item(s) will ship within 2 business days. As soon as your item ships, I will provide you a tracking number. If you want 2 or more figures shipped together, I will knock $5 off for each figure after the first... for example, get 2 figures shipped together & save $5, get 3 figures shipped together & save $10, get 4 figures shipped together & save $15, etc. If you let me know in advance that you want a figure from, say, March held to ship with a figure from May, I will hold it until the May figure arrives and ship them out together. If you want figures in multiple months and want each shipped in the month it comes out, each will cost the single-figure price.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or are interested in anything.

Thanks!
    Michael
    Last edited by mjharwood; March 20, 2013 at 10:35pm. Reason: One figure left!

PM sent ...
    My Collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdi0veA8Kn0

Vintage Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    I Sent you a Private msg too
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Widget
    PM sent . . .

Widget
    pm sent......

pm sent.....