Thread: How about a Random Rubble pack?

How about a Random Rubble pack?

Probably stupid, but I would like a weapons pack of the broken. Rocks, Mechanical items that were destroyed in battle, Any little robot bits from horde trooper heads or the hover bots, weapons. You know what I mean. Could be any and everything that is just laying around in the midst of a good fight with the masters of good and evil.
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Heroic Warrior
    Actually, it sounds great. Especially once we get Horde Troopers, since we always saw them end up in a pile of junk.

This and the random little lizards you would see in the forefront of so much of that great vintage box art is something I've been wanting Mattel to do for years! I'd buy a few
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Do you guys want a rubble pack or Scorpia?

I'd be up for it, but I don't think the line is in a position to do that now. They're trying to get out figures and accessories, and background display options aren't really high on the list. Besides, keep your eyes open! Lots of cool background junk in other toylines to use wherever you want.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

You know there are lots of rocks outside that would work. Also you could get a cinder block and smash it and use those bits for rubble.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Evil Apologist of Mattel« Count Marzo's Avatar
    Toyguru's response: "Mattel« doesn't currently have the rights to the Rubbles."

-=ĄEvilC°untMarz°Ą=-
    BL┼ăK FLěW╦RŐ!!!!

I actually think mini-environs with this sort of thing representing different parts of Eternia will be really cool.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Toyguru's response: "Mattel« doesn't currently have the rights to the Rubbles."

http://nickshell1983.files.wordpress...tty_rubble.jpg
    But they do own the rights to WWE, and a Fruity Pebbles tie-in probably!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I actually think mini-environs with this sort of thing representing different parts of Eternia will be really cool.
    i like this idea

laughs. Eh it was just a random thought. I dig the little things. Might go with what has been suggested and start hunting flea markets for the random boxes of toys. lol @ the rubbles
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Evil Apologist of Mattel« Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    But they do own the rights to WWE, and a Fruity Pebbles tie-in probably!
    There's the connection! Good call.
    -=ĄEvilC°untMarz°Ą=-
    BL┼ăK FLěW╦RŐ!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lemure77 View Post
    Probably stupid, but I would like a weapons pack of the broken. Rocks, Mechanical items that were destroyed in battle, Any little robot bits from horde trooper heads or the hover bots, weapons. You know what I mean. Could be any and everything that is just laying around in the midst of a good fight with the masters of good and evil.
    It's not a stupid Idea... That's why I LOVED Jakks Pacific's hardcore match stuff from their WWE line (they were perfect as background Items for DCUC ad ML)

Mattel SHOULD do this. Not make it Necessarily a MOTU Exclusive thing, but a different thing that caters to the adult collector and it could be used with different lines. Doesn't DC have a lot of alien characters from different worlds? Then some nondescript alien world diorama pieces/props that could be used with both lines. (Sure they could have some special MOTU-Specific sets and some DCUC specific sets.) Like buying the "Generic Techno-Wasteland Diorama" and combining it with extra Horde Trooper heads and some MOTU weapons on the floor and it would look like a battle on the Filmation Fright Zone.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior
    Uh, no thanks.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I'm seeing a scene with He-Man sanding there in front of the rubble pack, saying:

"I got a rock."

If the line were in better shape, background pieces like this would be great idea for those who like to set up scenes. Sadly, I don't think anything like that is in the cards at this point.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Snappy Threader
    It would be a cool idea, but I think I will just stick to various toy parts in my parts bin to make the busted machinery. BUT, it would be cool to see some ideas if anyone has any....