Thread: Coloring books, sticker books, card backs, and calendars for sale

Coloring books, sticker books, card backs, and calendars for sale

Check out the pics. Coloring/sticker books are all used and pretty much junky. I am looking to just dump them and get them outta the house. 5.00 for them or best offer.

Taking offers on the card backs. They are in various conditions. I would like to sell them as a lot. I would ONLY piece them out if I got a great price per cardback. I just dont want to be stuck with any.

Then I have two calendars for sale from 86 Lays Chips. I have Several pms about these already so it is up in the air for those. I will post when things get sold.

http://s3.beta.photobucket.com/user/...88567414931199
    Laser Power Heman, Megator and Tytus. Either MOC, MIB or Mint complete. Cash paid (when I can).
    Pm me if you have anything the I dont have!
    Haves:Trades:Haves and Trades:

Good Trade/Sales: racer_x, oICEMANo, Dr Bo, jaggerart, THEGODBEAST, ts toys, Pig Boy, Brother Boney x 2, Peter, he-man fan, jmb410s, JOAH-MAN, BleakMamba, Father Fisto, JME2000, Lordak and many more but forogt some.

Why, oh why, must I continue to be tortured with the slime pit bubble bath container..........................

P.S. I will take some pics later of the wall hanger you requested
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Ha, sorry you keep seeing that. IF I ever get one I will be sure to let you know. I got that in the mail today. Not in too bad of shape, a bit faded but cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. Have one calendar left. 25 bucks buys it. If not off to ebay again.
    Laser Power Heman, Megator and Tytus. Either MOC, MIB or Mint complete. Cash paid (when I can).

Good Trade/Sales: racer_x, oICEMANo, Dr Bo, jaggerart, THEGODBEAST, ts toys, Pig Boy, Brother Boney x 2, Peter, he-man fan, jmb410s, JOAH-MAN, BleakMamba, Father Fisto, JME2000, Lordak and many more but forogt some.

Ambassador For Truth Smolderingink's Avatar
    Your mail Box is full. I'm interested in both of the LPs! My zip is 84040, and I use Paypal. Please PM me if they're available! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, do you still have those "shabby" activity books available for $5?
    Last edited by Smolderingink; February 28, 2013 at 07:00pm.

Hey, sorry I emptied out my box a bit. Those books are sold. Also did I send you my email via pm? Email me and we can take care of the lp deal thanks